Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems Skanky had her porch washed yesterday

I only found this because the company started following SB so he must still be there/or around 🤦‍♀️
Isn't that the same company/person that she had her photo taken with at Jett's football game a while ago? Like back in November? I seem to remember the company name. Clearly blagged a freebie then.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
HaHa brilliant find 👍🏾

So there it is, they surely must be following him for contact reasons, oh SB outed again, he’s back in his beloved attic waiting on instructions from madam “Get that porch washed before my return“ being one of them. The sadness and embarrassment of this man, what a pathetic character he is, back in hiding but still doing her bidding 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Isn't this the guy and his wife they met up with when they went to watch Jett play football, when she first had J&B (back in November I think)?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Us ladies usually have one slightly bigger than the other but I guess the more enormous they become the bigger the difference becomes 😂. You’d think the number of plastic surgeons working on her boobs throughout the years would have evened them up a little bit better than they have.
Also considering the doctor in Belgium is her go-to boob doctor who in her opinion is the very best, they are worse than ever. She probably paid for that latest boob job as I don't think she gets freebies in Belgium.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't that the same company/person that she had her photo taken with at Jett's football game a while ago? Like back in November? I seem to remember the company name. Clearly blagged a freebie then.
Maybe they'd like to quote for jetwashing the dirty old baggage itself when it eventually returns from 'oliday?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the mouth one made me laugh, her tits are so wonky, it looked like the mouths were closed on one side and open on the other. bad matching up of pattern or misshaped breast did this,not sure which, but made by someones mother, with a sewing machine for cash,not designer make, by anyone with talent
It's a bit of an odd fabric choice too, cotton with basic elastic for the sides. I mean they used to use wool for swimming costumes in the 50s but since then we have these new fangled stretch fabrics for things like lingerie and bikinis. I'm thinking Skank saw the lips fabric and a bit like her tattoos said 'I want that one'. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I only found this because the company started following SB so he must still be there/or around 🤦‍♀️
Those horse planters were brand new and put outside the stables in one of the recent MM episodes. I’d love to see what the stables and other rooms look like now 👀

Reactions: 20
Also considering the doctor in Belgium is her go-to boob doctor who in her opinion is the very best, they are worse than ever. She probably paid for that latest boob job as I don't think she gets freebies in Belgium.
I did a silly thing. I went onto a website called 'real self' where there are reviews of surgeons. Skank's doctor is on there and most of the women he's operated on have had massive square-looking tits done. I had to sign up for an account though to see the pictures though. Now I'm getting bombarded with emails for massive fanken boob surgery :oops:😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

'Customer very happy' - Did they or Crawl send her the after pictures, or is she back? Clearly her & Crawl still together. Good spot GB.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
and these morons think they're so clever with their pathetic games LOL They can't fool us like they do their Flying Monkeys :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.