Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bikinis for her and Bunny must have cost her loads
I make my own things and a bikini like this, just material and string, doesn't take long to make.... You can also tell that she has used cheap material as it looks nasty, probably £3-4 a metre ... They're still tit though!

Reactions: 24
Sorry but I do blame him. He has a vile nasty temper and isn’t safe to be around any animals or small children as the thing has stated in the past. I’m glad he’s somewhere where he is properly supervised and hope he never comes “home”
I remember him kicking out at one of the staff when he started College.
He would have been a better person if his Mother was there for him 24/7 instead of slagging around like she had no responsibility
---
Just saw this on the Stephen Bear thread… we need a judge like this for KP. PSTD (deliberate spelling mistake 😂) and ADHD and anxiety are no excuse for bad behaviour. Especially when you show no sign of changing your ways. Take note Kipper.

View attachment 2010268
Aww, let's take a minute to remember Bear

Three seconds will do 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I see the TOWIE lot are in Thailand. Think she will try to muscle in on the action?😂
Now how would they know the difference between TOWIE's collection of nubile young girlies and skanky????????????????????
She said it herself - she can still compete with them AND she has the experience (ie doing pointy-toe and gurning at the camera)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What I hate most about being across the pond-when/if I feel especially chatty in the evening, all of you lovely people are catching z's (rightfully so!).

Pardon my pity party, lol. Honestly, I'm just so grateful to have found this community, for as many have noted, the red-top comment articles/comment sections are woefully inadequate. Almost to gas-lighty levels. Anyway...sweet dreams UK friends.
Hey Lula I'm in the US too ( well normally but in the UK at the moment). Did you say you live in Austin? If so fellow Texan here from Houston.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember a post from her YouTube channel, where she discusses which of her children would be 'stars' and which would have to get 'regular jobs'? Likely not surprising to anyone, Jr, P, and ol' 'Arv are fame bound, while Jett and Bunny-those two-they didn't make the cut. She said this after calling Kieran "a nobody" (thee worst possible fate and ultimate insult in her mind-which explains a lot).

I know she's awful, stunted, personality disordered, etc, but STILL-good Lord, who the f would gauge their children this way in the first place, and publicly? Does she think we can't read between the lines (or worse J&B)? duck. Her.

Thinking upon this now, I just see red-so much red. "Fame" (or whatever bastardized version of it she can maintain) is all that matters to her. She is incapable of empathy, compassion, and definitely unconditional love. Her existence is inherently transactional-she is incapable of any other considerations, full stop.

How the hell these children were deemed better off in her "care", I'll never understand. Of course Kieran and Michelle aren't perfect, but they LOVE and RESPECT these two children, for just who they are, which is every child's birthright. Skanky thinks bc she gave birth to them, she has the right to do (or NOT do) with them whatever she pleases. As a narc, she'll only ever be capable of seeing them as an extension of herself, and her concern for them is irrecoverably emeshed with what she percives they can do for her (or her narrative, bla bla bla). duck. Her.

To think she once posted a ready-made quote about not using children as pawns-that's f'n rich now, isn't it? She's causing so much damage. She shouldn't have that right, dammit...

Yes well said. I think everything is transactional for her and like a true narc she 'splits' people into groups, useful or not? Love them because they enable her, hate them if they say no to her or reject her. Jett and Bunny were hated because they are from Kieran, now Bunny is a bit more use because she is willing to act up and get Kipper attention by being a version of her. Jett is too much like his hated father. I think people forget or don't realise people like this exist, they are sociopathic, they don't have love for anyone, it's all about what they can gain, even from their own kids.

I seriously doubt KP was 'given' custody. I think that's lies. If she was ordered by the court to take them then Kieran's arrest would have been valid as he would be interfering in court-ordered arrangements. I think she's invented reasons to take them. Any women's DV charity will tell you to stop visitation if your kids could be in danger, so she's declared there was some. Police and SS have a duty to investigate things, so far 50% of what she's claimed was 'serious' has come to nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I literally spat out my water 🤣 I think of replying but I couldn't put it better than you!
---

Ssshhhh. Don't keep mentioning it. Hopefully she won't know and will break the rules!
Lovely Rosie, I did think that afterwards - now she knows she needs to be back within 28 days. I doubt she can count up to 28 though, so we should be safe enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but I do blame him. He has a vile nasty temper and isn’t safe to be around any animals or small children as the thing has stated in the past. I’m glad he’s somewhere where he is properly supervised and hope he never comes “home”
Please remember SHE was the one screeching at the SS to get him put into residential because SHE was afraid of him, oh and the kids might have been too....................................

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Seems Skanky had her porch washed yesterday

I only found this because the company started following SB so he must still be there/or around 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
I make my own things and a bikini like this, just material and string, doesn't take long to make.... You can also tell that she has used cheap material as it looks nasty, probably £3-4 a metre ... They're still tit though!
Yes it wouldn't take long, not much fitting or darts etc in a bikini. I think the material was cheap basic cotton, I found an identical-looking print online.

Reactions: 15
Me too. And then I saw the caption and thought "that has all come from Edna". She most likely told them what to say, screenshot it and then logged into skanky's account to post it, because it's.... deflection time!

And as we've been talking about Edna's style of writing, she posts how she's dyslexic 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

I think it was the other kid next to him, not the main kid himself. His legal team tried using the advert to show how much promise he had but other people turned him bad. 🤦🏻‍♀️
said that amy,edna and skanky are on a group ap,so they would talk to each other on that. that would be an intresting read ! shows that this crap about the wallpaper is set up too, as they would have already discussed this on the ap. they must think we are all as stupid as them,dozy bastards.
---
I'm a bit confused (doesn't take much 😜)...is she pretending that this screenshot has happened this week? Whilst she is in Thailand? Keeping up with the family in a lovely wholesome chat? So some company has gone to the trouble of sending her wallpaper for Harvey to Thailand? 🤔

Edited to add....I'm being thick 🤣 I now understand 😂 it's a cheap plug for her Shithole Saloon programme 👍
its them being thick,thinking people wont realise,not you pink.

• Heart
Seems Skanky had her porch washed yesterday

I only found this because the company started following SB so he must still be there/or around 🤦‍♀️
HaHa brilliant find 👍🏾

So there it is, they surely must be following him for contact reasons, oh SB outed again, he’s back in his beloved attic waiting on instructions from madam “Get that porch washed before my return“ being one of them. The sadness and embarrassment of this man, what a pathetic character he is, back in hiding but still doing her bidding 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes it wouldn't take long, not much fitting or darts etc in a bikini. I think the material was cheap basic cotton, I found an identical-looking print online.
the mouth one made me laugh, her tits are so wonky, it looked like the mouths were closed on one side and open on the other. bad matching up of pattern or misshaped breast did this,not sure which, but made by someones mother, with a sewing machine for cash,not designer make, by anyone with talent

• Haha
HaHa brilliant find 👍🏾

So there it is, they surely must be following him for contact reasons, oh SB outed again, he’s back in his beloved attic waiting on instructions from madam ‘Get that porch washed before my return“ being one of them. The sadness and embarrassment of this man, what a pathetic character he is, back in hiding but still doing her bidding 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
He really is the biggest 🔔🔚 of them all.i bet he's warming her slippers up by the fire and fluffing up her pillows,sad bastard 🤣🤣

• Haha
the mouth one made me laugh, her tits are so wonky, it looked like the mouths were closed on one side and open on the other. bad matching up of pattern or misshaped breast did this,not sure which, but made by someones mother, with a sewing machine for cash,not designer make, by anyone with talent
Making those things is simple; If you can't make yourself a pattern out of newspaper or baking parchment then you buy one you like, pick it apart then use it as a Pattern.
Actually this morning I got a pop-up ad for bikinis made from recycled fishing nets and thought how apt they'd be for skank, her being a mouldy old Viperfish and all that
1678181963366.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That as much for his own sake as everyone elses Joanna

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.