Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant idea Crow! I’m also not good. I’ve got an ulcer on my good eye whilst on my holiday. Got to leave my William Morris adorned cottage to drive two hours to hospital eye clinic. Local hospital wouldn’t see me yesterday. It hurts like mad, I’m grumpy and wondering if I’m going to need a yellow Labrador. Kipper’s got the right idea. I may just skip the hospital and dash off to the local tattoo shop when it opens… perfect band aid!
I might have a tattoo of Kipper’s knee pre tattoo on it.
I hope you get some energy and feel better Crow. It confounds me how Kipper seems immune to illness with her lifestyle. Sending love and to all my tattle friends. 💚
You two look after yourselves ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just saw this on the Stephen Bear thread… we need a judge like this for KP. PSTD (deliberate spelling mistake 😂) and ADHD and anxiety are no excuse for bad behaviour. Especially when you show no sign of changing your ways. Take note Kipper.

3C762A0B-B40B-47C8-A7C8-89C07084046B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Amy 'lung transplant reveal' in OK Mag on the way perhaps
Won't happen until she's back in the country & can wheel her mother on to the like's of Loose Women etc, for extra cash. Plus will use the lung transplant for some sympathy when/if the :poop: hits the fan with something that authorities are investigating her for. Use the MH card AGAIN. 'Can't cope, my mum is very ill' etc etc. Rinse & repeat.
---
H loves frogs doesn't he Amy and Sophie you pair of enabling cunts. You both can duck off and take skank with you.🤬View attachment 2009775
AND.... This is another reason cats/dogs & other small animals have been injured.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I see the TOWIE lot are in Thailand. Think she will try to muscle in on the action?😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
Katie Price#256: Is KP starting to unravel? She seems reluctant for homeward travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Wonder if she will have a Bumble Bee tattooed on her other knee....
after all she does think she's the Bee's knees

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just spotted your post, great minds, etc … the grifting twats can’t get anything past us Tattlers 🤣🤣
Me too. And then I saw the caption and thought "that has all come from Edna". She most likely told them what to say, screenshot it and then logged into skanky's account to post it, because it's.... deflection time!

And as we've been talking about Edna's style of writing, she posts how she's dyslexic 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
---
That was the little lad who was recently jailed for Murder! :oops:
---
I think it was the other kid next to him, not the main kid himself. His legal team tried using the advert to show how much promise he had but other people turned him bad. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a bit confused (doesn't take much 😜)...is she pretending that this screenshot has happened this week? Whilst she is in Thailand? Keeping up with the family in a lovely wholesome chat? So some company has gone to the trouble of sending her wallpaper for Harvey to Thailand? 🤔

Edited to add....I'm being thick 🤣 I now understand 😂 it's a cheap plug for her Shithole Saloon programme 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A bit of all of them, but he's got his fingers in so many dirty pies he gets her cheap deals here and there.
He started out years ago clinging onto the likes of the Westcrack,Hollyoaks cast,Lisa Appleton,hanging about Menagerie and others in Liverpool and Manchester and started up his ever failing businesses and started travelling,met a lad from Thailand and was in a serious relationship and it all went sour,thats where he met Shelly.
Has continued chasing zlisters even though they are all 2 faced as duck about him and only use him for what they can get.
Met Skanky and has clung on like wildfire ever since because it makes him feel famous 🤣🤣 he's nothing but a dosser,the whole family are.
No one really likes him,he's just a wannabe tosspot.
Not sure but he is saying he has a new phone number.

View attachment 2009022
Doesn't make any sense, WhatsApp is tied to your phone number. Slymi boasting about his new iPhone 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought? Perhaps they were all due to fly home together the same day. Carol nicked her and the kids tickets (can’t beat empty seats for extra legroom) and she’s floating home on her buoyancy aids, a child strapped to each leg? ETA the 12th of never…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooooh la la, had a big rant on The Daily Fail article yesterday about this Thai holiday, a complete puff-piece, where they failed to mention she had been there for nearly 4 weeks now, saying she had taken the kids for half-term only, but just read the Scum’s take. No mention of half-term in their piece, instead they’ve taken the angle about how expensive it all is, ending it with this little dig below, pointing out Crawl was there, not saying it was just for half-term, a pop about Bunny’s hair and finally mentioned she‘s a bankrupt on this ‘expensive’ trip. Oh they are so out to subtly get her, there no friend at The Scum these days Skank, convinced they will report fully on her misdemeanours at the BH, The Scum are closing in on you Skank 👊🏾😁….

The star was photographed in the Thai capital Bangok with Carl Woods - alongside her children Jett and daughter Bunny, eight.
While out there, Katie came under fire for her daughter's elaborate hairstyle.
The mother-of-five, who was once worth a whopping £45million, was declared bankrupt back in November 2019.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I would put money on Harvey killing Rolo, and I don’t hold him to account for it, I think at that time he was left pretty much to his own devices when he stayed with her, given an IPad and a Carbonara and she would be getting her hair done or whatever it is she does when he’s there, after that incident the carer suddenly appeared to be in situ whenever he was home.
She can’t parent - she has no maternal instinct whatsoever.
Sorry but I do blame him. He has a vile nasty temper and isn’t safe to be around any animals or small children as the thing has stated in the past. I’m glad he’s somewhere where he is properly supervised and hope he never comes “home”

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.