Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now realise why I can’t see SFP instagram anymore she’s blocked me because I was rude about her skanky half sibling …..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember a post from her YouTube channel, where she discusses which of her children would be 'stars' and which would have to get 'regular jobs'? Likely not surprising to anyone, Jr, P, and ol' 'Arv are fame bound, while Jett and Bunny-those two-they didn't make the cut. She said this after calling Kieran "a nobody" (thee worst possible fate and ultimate insult in her mind-which explains a lot).

I know she's awful, stunted, personality disordered, etc, but STILL-good Lord, who the f would gauge their children this way in the first place, and publicly? Does she think we can't read between the lines (or worse J&B)? duck. Her.

Thinking upon this now, I just see red-so much red. "Fame" (or whatever bastardized version of it she can maintain) is all that matters to her. She is incapable of empathy, compassion, and definitely unconditional love. Her existence is inherently transactional-she is incapable of any other considerations, full stop.

How the hell these children were deemed better off in her "care", I'll never understand. Of course Kieran and Michelle aren't perfect, but they LOVE and RESPECT these two children, for just who they are, which is every child's birthright. Skanky thinks bc she gave birth to them, she has the right to do (or NOT do) with them whatever she pleases. As a narc, she'll only ever be capable of seeing them as an extension of herself, and her concern for them is irrecoverably emeshed with what she percives they can do for her (or her narrative, bla bla bla). duck. Her.

To think she once posted a ready-made quote about not using children as pawns-that's f'n rich now, isn't it? She's causing so much damage. She shouldn't have that right, dammit...

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So excited, booking a family fun holiday.
Packing ipads for all the kids then the fun begins.
Day one - Kids are going with me as i'm getting my nails done then we can spend hours laying around the pool.i might take a few well filtered selfies.
Day Two - kids are going with me to the tattoo studio as I want a sleeve done. (Must remember to take the kids chargers.)
Spend the last couple of hours laying around the pool.
Day Three - found a hairdresser that can put extensions in, and it only takes 8 hours. Kids will love watching me get that done.
DAY 4 Really need to make time to spend hours laying cooking in the sun.
Kids can wear their new primark swim suits.
DAY 5 Me and the kids are heading back to get my sleeve finished with all the finer details. My face is being tattooed in 4 different pictures of me.
This is going to take a while, but the kids will be happy to watch mummy's getting done.
Day 6. Heading to a festival with a couple of mates. Kids aren't allowed, so the hotel will provide a nanny. No
I haven't a clue who it will be
Day 7 will be hanging today, must increase my fluid intake and sleep it off at the pool.
My tan should be coming along nicely, skin should be looking like leather and wringles will be getting deeper. Love it
Kids cam spend the whole day on their ipad
It's gonna be a fab holiday, full of fun and beautiful family's memories.full of fun each day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Does anyone remember a post from her YouTube channel, where she discusses which of her children would be 'stars' and which would have to get 'regular jobs'? Likely not surprising to anyone, Jr, P, and ol' 'Arv are fame bound, while Jett and Bunny-those two-they didn't make the cut. She said this after calling Kieran "a nobody" (thee worst possible fate and ultimate insult in her mind-which explains a lot).

I know she's awful, stunted, personality disordered, etc, but STILL-good Lord, who the f would gauge their children this way in the first place, and publicly? Does she think we can't read between the lines (or worse J&B)? duck. Her.

Thinking upon this now, I just see red-so much red. "Fame" (or whatever bastardized version of it she can maintain) is all that matters to her. She is incapable of empathy, compassion, and definitely unconditional love. Her existence is inherently transactional-she is incapable of any other considerations, full stop.

How the hell these children were deemed better off in her "care", I'll never understand. Of course Kieran and Michelle aren't perfect, but they LOVE and RESPECT these two children, for just who they are, which is every child's birthright. Skanky thinks bc she gave birth to them, she has the right to do (or NOT do) with them whatever she pleases. As a narc, she'll only ever be capable of seeing them as an extension of herself, and her concern for them is irrecoverably emeshed with what she percives they can do for her (or her narrative, bla bla bla). duck. Her.

To think she once posted a ready-made quote about not using children as pawns-that's f'n rich now, isn't it? She's causing so much damage. She shouldn't have that right, dammit...
Everything in skanks world Lula is an asset.. kids, family, husband's, boyfriends and animals all assets and rated by skank by how much publicity, money and sympathy she can get out of them, H was skanks first money maker and sympathy getter to be exploited but he's older now a not the cute little thing he once was so it then it switched to princess mini me now princess is older and seems to be managed by Pete and Claire skank can't get her talons on her so she's shifted to Jett&Bunny now for the publicity, money and sympathy it's the same with husbands and boyfriends their the dogs bollocks while the publicity and money are rolling in but soon as that starts to dry up skank loses interest and moves on to the next. Her family are on the gravy train so they'll go along with anything skank wants to keep her happy so skank knows the clan are always going to have her back. In skanks world publicity and money are the most important things. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wish I had a fraction of the energy this cretinous waste of (stretched) skin has.

(Antibiotics have made me awfully ill, can't continue with them and I'm having a very rare self pitying moment)

Might have to get my knee tattooed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
[
Everything in skanks world Lula is an asset.. kids, family, husband's, boyfriends and animals all assets and rated by skank by how much publicity, money and sympathy she can get out of them, H was skanks first money maker and sympathy getter to be exploited but he's older now a not the cute little thing he once was so it then it switched to princess mini me now princess is older and seems to be managed by Pete and Claire skank can't get her talons on her so she's shifted to Jett&Bunny now for the publicity, money and sympathy it's the same with husbands and boyfriends their the dogs bollocks while the publicity and money are rolling in but soon as that starts to dry up skank loses interest and moves on to the next. Her family are on the gravy train so they'll go along with anything skank wants to keep her happy so skank knows the clan are always going to have her back. In skanks world publicity and money are the most important things. 😘
So this is nothing new for her, I take. Predictable, even. Thanks for taking the time to break some of these more nuanced points. That makes perfect sense, really, why she all the sudden wants *possession* of her youngest-they are the only ones whom don't yet understand how abhorrent she is, plus, they are still young enough to be like putty in her hands.

Just wow. That's dark-even for her, that's some evil ish. 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Skank must be getting ready to come home and the clan are kick-starting operation "save the gravy train" can see a few days of backwards and forwards between skank, Amy and Sophie all praising skank as a loving mother, daughter and sister followed by plenty of family throwback pictures then the inevitable mention of skanks MH, trolls and what an excellent job she's doing raising her children, being a single parent and how much the kids need and would miss their mummy if anything happens to skank. The same load of bollocks the clan uses every time skank fucks up and needs bailing out.
you nailed it on Sophie the source, it is clearly her phone that the screenshot has come from as SFP’s reply is in green whilst Skanky and her mother’s messages are in white. Sophie the Source is certainly on a PR offensive. Sorry Soph, but you’re too thick for us Tattlers, we notice the finer details you overlook, probably because you’re a grifting, scabby witch who lives off her sister’s reflected glory (and probably cash too) and has never been honest a full day in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What I hate most about being across the pond-when/if I feel especially chatty in the evening, all of you lovely people are catching z's (rightfully so!).

Pardon my pity party, lol. Honestly, I'm just so grateful to have found this community, for as many have noted, the red-top comment articles/comment sections are woefully inadequate. Almost to gas-lighty levels. Anyway...sweet dreams UK friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The screenshot of the whatsapp must have been taken by SFP as her 'that's lovely William Morris vibe' comment in green does not have her name next to it as Kate and Mum messages do
Just spotted your post, great minds, etc … the grifting twats can’t get anything past us Tattlers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I hate most about being across the pond-when/if I feel especially chatty in the evening, all of you lovely people are catching z's (rightfully so!).

Pardon my pity party, lol. Honestly, I'm just so grateful to have found this community, for as many have noted, the red-top comment articles/comment sections are woefully inadequate. Almost to gas-lighty levels. Anyway...sweet dreams UK friends.
I am awake too. And I just realized I haven’t seen the new knee tattoo, and am not sure if that’s real or a joke…
It’s late after all lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'll believe they're single when they get each others face tattoos covered up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'll believe they're single when they get each others face tattoos covered up.
Me too.And when a source starts slagging him off in public.Reasonably subtle at first.Then hinting at something unsavoury.
Possibly in the same style as all the KH inferences on her insta.
I expect Slapgate to be brought up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I wish I had a fraction of the energy this cretinous waste of (stretched) skin has.

(Antibiotics have made me awfully ill, can't continue with them and I'm having a very rare self pitying moment)

Might have to get my knee tattooed.
Brilliant idea Crow! I’m also not good. I’ve got an ulcer on my good eye whilst on my holiday. Got to leave my William Morris adorned cottage to drive two hours to hospital eye clinic. Local hospital wouldn’t see me yesterday. It hurts like mad, I’m grumpy and wondering if I’m going to need a yellow Labrador. Kipper’s got the right idea. I may just skip the hospital and dash off to the local tattoo shop when it opens… perfect band aid!
I might have a tattoo of Kipper’s knee pre tattoo on it.
I hope you get some energy and feel better Crow. It confounds me how Kipper seems immune to illness with her lifestyle. Sending love and to all my tattle friends. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The bikinis for her and Bunny must have cost her loads
I cannot imagine P will be too keen on being matchy-matchy with Mummy Dearest so that was another flagrant waste of money
---
Oh Hercules Poirot would be mortified! I suggest Columbo who would not have a care in the world! 😂
Columbo could look at her through his glass-eye and think she was a "Stunna" :ROFLMAO:
---
Honest question-is it then your opinion that the children (B and J) are better off with Katie? Full time? Your're entitled to your perspective, of course, but if this is your belief, I think you may be missing some signs that a lot of ppl can see all too clearly. My father was a narcissist, and that kind of abuse is total fuckery. It's very hard to understand, even as an adult, in trauma informed therapy.

As long as those children remain in her "care", I personally feel like I'm watching a train crash in slow motion... literally.
Lulalove - pop this one on ignore; There is no arguing with a Flying Monkey once its been programmed
---
Wearing another sack of shite from JYY if I'm not mistaken :)
---
So sink boy taking the picture and skanks taking the kidnap and burglary threats mentioned in MM2 so so seriously she's upped her home security to a top of the range piece of string to secure the windows. 😀😀🤪View attachment 2009538
another of the windows Harvey allegedly broke then?
Surely C4 ought to have fixed this when they were sellotaping Barbies to the walls?
---
it looks like she is wearing a shower curtain from the seventies
More crap from JYY
---
Skanky will be after grifting 20 rolls of this then for H's bedroom at The Hovel

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Even in previous years, they were still different sizes, just the other way round!
Us ladies usually have one slightly bigger than the other but I guess the more enormous they become the bigger the difference becomes 😂. You’d think the number of plastic surgeons working on her boobs throughout the years would have evened them up a little bit better than they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope he didn't hurt other animals living at MM.
Skank has already said that he doesn't like the dogs, thats why all the speculation about Rolo came about. FGS she was screeching about HER being afraid of him and thats why HE HAD TO GO INTO RESIDENTIAL (at the taxpayer's expense), plus the other kids are probably tit-scared when he launches into one
---
Exactly!! (To be said in the style of the ‘Accrington Stanley who are they’ advert from the 80s.
That was the little lad who was recently jailed for Murder! :oops:
---
From SFP'S insta
after some freebies eh Edna??
---
Me too.And when a source starts slagging him off in public.Reasonably subtle at first.Then hinting at something unsavoury.
Possibly in the same style as all the KH inferences on her insta.
I expect Slapgate to be brought up again.
but but but......................................................."Nuffink 'appenned............................." Skanky said so! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.