Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't take the MM off me, my disabled son is coming home, he NEEDS me.
Oh yes, so do my two little kids J&B for whom I'm their SOUL CARER and they need a safe warm place for stability and their MENTAL HEALTH because their daddy is being investigated by PC Plod

And my mother AFP who has just had a lung transplant and I'm her CARER

I can't go into homeless emergency accommodation as I have MENTAL HEALTH issues

Waaah waah waaaah times 10 million (world's smallest violin out)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
H loves frogs doesn't he Amy and Sophie you pair of enabling cunts. You both can duck off and take skank with you.🤬
chrome_screenshot_1678141004594.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Harvey will be 21 in two months time, is everyone ready for KP to do an absolute shitload of exploitation? Wonder what's the latest on the Barney themed nightclub event that she was going to flog tickets to? Anyway even if the nightclub doesn't go ahead, she will no doubt do a 21st birthday party photoshoot in OK with H, and milk it on social media for ages. A low key party in a local community hall with Harvey's friends, family and no media present would never cut the mustard because there's no MONEY to be made from it!

• Sad
Harvey will be 21 in two months time, is everyone ready for KP to do an absolute shitload of exploitation? Wonder what's the latest on the Barney themed nightclub event that she was going to flog tickets to? Anyway even if the nightclub doesn't go ahead, she will no doubt do a 21st birthday party photoshoot in OK with H, and milk it on social media for ages. A low key party in a local community hall with Harvey's friends, family and no media present would never cut the mustard because there's no MONEY to be made from it!
Complete with Amy The Apostle belting out Happy Birthday and a few other tunes with the new lungs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
H loves frogs doesn't he Amy and Sophie you pair of enabling cunts. You both can duck off and take skank with you.🤬View attachment 2009775
Dear God. As if I couldn’t dislike her even more. Irresponsible bint. Makes me wonder about the doggy Rolo that died in a room with Harvey. There was some talk he may’ve been too rough with it, but a reclining chair was blamed. I don’t blame Harvey. I blame the so-called mother who should be watching him.

• Heart
Dear God. As if I couldn’t dislike her even more. Irresponsible bint. Makes me wonder about the doggy Rolo that died in a room with Harvey. There was some talk he may’ve been too rough with it, but a reclining chair was blamed. I don’t blame Harvey. I blame the so-called mother who should be watching him.
I would put money on Harvey killing Rolo, and I don’t hold him to account for it, I think at that time he was left pretty much to his own devices when he stayed with her, given an IPad and a Carbonara and she would be getting her hair done or whatever it is she does when he’s there, after that incident the carer suddenly appeared to be in situ whenever he was home.
She can’t parent - she has no maternal instinct whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Skank must be getting ready to come home and the clan are kick-starting operation "save the gravy train" can see a few days of backwards and forwards between skank, Amy and Sophie all praising skank as a loving mother, daughter and sister followed by plenty of family throwback pictures then the inevitable mention of skanks MH, trolls and what an excellent job she's doing raising her children, being a single parent and how much the kids need and would miss their mummy if anything happens to skank. The same load of bollocks the clan uses every time skank fucks up and needs bailing out.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
H loves frogs doesn't he Amy and Sophie you pair of enabling cunts. You both can duck off and take skank with you.🤬View attachment 2009775
Well that confirms Harvey's eyesight problems for me. Poor lad mistaking a frog for his screeching loud mouthed gob shite of a mother.the kids
Bet he was fuming when he realised the frog was gone and she was still beside him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh 100 % - Skank could never have thrown that caption together, it’s almost literate.
The screenshot of the whatsapp must have been taken by SFP as her 'that's lovely William Morris vibe' comment in green does not have her name next to it as Kate and Mum messages do

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.