Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s taken me forever to catch up. Even then it’s a speed skim. But I’ve detached my retinas eye rolling at the same old boring ass comments talking about over a decade ago Pete. It’s repetitive bullshit from the kids playground tickety tock. Why it appears here on repeat, god only knows. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i saw one episode where the camerea crew came into the house and he had a towel around his waist and there was a dark haired woman, also with a towel around her ( i dont know who she was) she looked embarassed and pete initially looked shocked, but then just was talking normally. i dont know where this episode fits in (as i never watched the series,just saw the odd one) but it seemed to me they had had either a bath or shower. this could well have been after skanky and pete had split up, it was obvious the crew had been given a key to get in and film pete unawares, as he didnt seem to be expecting them , i think skanky knew he had moved on and was trying to set him up to play victim. maybe after all her flings he did ( between splitting up and divorcing)
Ah yeah I saw that one and thought the same! I think it was her friend
---
It’s taken me forever to catch up. Even then it’s a speed skim. But I’ve detached my retinas eye rolling at the same old boring ass comments talking about over a decade ago Pete. It’s repetitive bullshit from the kids playground tickety tock. Why it appears here on repeat, god only knows. 🙄🙄🙄
Don’t read it then

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That was Jamella and she and Pete had a fling right after he and Katie split.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
what a bleeping mess, she obviously doesnt have a hairdresser seeing to that mop on her head 😂 and that looks like a bottle of ( lea and perrins ) worcester sauce on the table, dont tell me thats a restauraunt shes posing at, with that long grass etc., bets there rats and snakes in that grass (besides her)😂
Her hair probably was part of a mop earlier, after the locals had finished cleaning the floor, she stuck it on her head to turn the mop fetish fans on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On her FB yesterday there's a post of her "singing" and jogging on the spot. Feet clearly better.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
the state of this woman is shocking. How does she think this is a good look? Is she this desperate for money, or this unwell to think this is normal? She thinks she’s back in her Jordan days. She’s delusional.
She does look like she’s losing it and heading into dangerous waters, it only needs some meltdown now, and she could be coming home in a box, with all the stuff she takes. Got to feel for those kids they could walk into her room one morning and find her dead.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker… first time posting.
not KPs biggest fan at all but I was shocked when I saw some tiktok videos of some old clips from her and peters reality show. The way he spoke to her was absolutely shocking.. anyone else seen these? Thoughts?
Absolutely textbook!

Exactly the same script used on twitter too
---
the state of this woman is shocking. How does she think this is a good look? Is she this desperate for money, or this unwell to think this is normal? She thinks she’s back in her Jordan days. She’s delusional.
Would loads of sniff make her over confident to the point of delusion?
She looks totally off her head and detached from reality.
She does not look well and her bloated stomach and deflating nose make me think shes spiraling more rapidly now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Don't mind cooking a full English breakfast for everyone but anyone asks for veggie bacon and sausage they'll be out the door quicker than sink boys dignity when he met skank. As for being the wingman....this is the way. 😀
Awww Stan! Does that mean you'll chuck lil 'ol me out too? 😞
---
Absolutely textbook!

---

She does not look well and her bloated stomach and deflating nose make me think shes spiraling more rapidly now.
Perhaps the Bot Farms are offering a Deluxe Scheme whereby they'll send in Flying Monkeys to defend the account holder? That might explain how a Mumbai Bot Farm ends up using their script to churn out rubbish like the recent Monkeys have been spouting
---
On her FB yesterday there's a post of her "singing" and jogging on the spot. Feet clearly better.
Rocking a slew on the JYY crap as well :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's chat nipples. So clearly in that pic you'd see them given the angle of the top. So if they die and are removed surely you'd still have scars there where they removed them? It's a nipple mystery adventure ....
She needs Hercule Poirot to find em.🤣

• Haha
I’ve been watching old episodes of Katie and Peter, they are in LA and she’s having surgery, do you think Pete ever cheated on her?
No. He sued her ( successfully) for saying he cheated at the end. She was intensely paranoid and jealous, making him go through lists of phone numbers in the hotel etc, she also did that to Boyson, telling him to show her all his texts. If that was a man think what people would say, all the hallmarks of coercive control from her.
---
She does look like she’s losing it and heading into dangerous waters, it only needs some meltdown now, and she could be coming home in a box, with all the stuff she takes. Got to feel for those kids they could walk into her room one morning and find her dead.
And all the times she's been knocked out for surgery has to take a toll. It's like literally being put in a coma repeatedly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
perhaps MM has been repossed and she has no where to come home to?
maybe the bank/mortgage company saw the MM renovation programme and thought quick we better repossess before she does more damage to the house. in my opinion it was all so tacky(like a ten year old had thought up the ideas) the first thing anyone buying the house would do is rip it all out and start again(renovation is supposed to make your house more valuable as she as made it so awful no one would want to buy it maybe that was her plan for trying to keep it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely textbook!

---

I don't think she needs coke for that but it wouldn't help. Seems like a defence mechanism for her to deny reality, it's a narcissist thing. Any criticism is a threat so she has decided on a completely different reality where everyone is out to get her and she is great. Even with the news of Kieran being cleared yesterday, she's clinging onto 'what's really being investigated'. She's convinced Kieran is some sort of evil person ( amongst other things), she decided it so it must be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder what today has in store,,it's nearly 2pm over in Thailand and skank will need some good mummy and sympathy points today, by the looks of it she's had a tiff with sink boy, slymi Rymi (who she started love bombing to win back yesterday) and needs friends when it gets home (re following Amy the horse lady) skanks on the beg for work and collaborations and now kierans been cleared of harassment skank will now be under investigation for harassment and breach of restraining order, skanks rants on social media have dropped her in the crapper showing what a lying bleep she is (I had to drop out of cooking school because i couldn't leave the kids day or night,,but went out on the piss and left them in a hotel room) skanks spiralling out of control and the only person who's there is slymi Rymi who in my opinion is enabling her behaviour and using her for his own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't get over how downright awful Kipper looks ... the badly attached hair extensions, the wonky norks, horrible tattoos, skinny legs, her pot belly out and proud ... these pictures are just terrible ... no composition, rubbish angles ... Kipper is a crap model at the best of times but she is now relying on Slymi or one of his mates to take photos of her, it's very obvious that these pictures haven't been taken by a professional photographer.
I particularly like the rock one with somebody’s foot in the background. Classy.

• Haha
This is my local sandwich shop when I have to go in to the office!! The roast beef sandwiches (hot) are literally next level.

Keeping on topic KP is a dick .....
Last time i was in there about 10yrs ago i think when i took my son's to railway museum for the hundredth millionth time. 😀Did you have the beef dippy (roast beef dipped in a gravy) or have they stopped doing them. Back on topic skanks a bleep. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.