Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here when the Sun shut the comments down and the DM rarely put mine up. It’s the only thing I’ve ever been on. Just joined straight in which I suppose now, looking back was probably seen as a bit bolshy . But I’ve never experienced anything negative just nice friendly banter and lots of hilarity. There really are some very witty people on here, plus the few in the know with regular tea.👍. I’m unfortunately going through a health scare atm and coming on here really takes me away from everything. I feel among friends which considering few of us have actually met up is quite something we should be proud of.❤
I did exactly the same Jo - once The Sun shut comments down, here I came and glad I did - I love the humour and truth shared here, from one fellow dog walker to another I hope your health picks up - it can be a solitary job sometimes - keeping on thread - we all know she is a vile, spiteful witch and her children are nothing more than weapons to her.
---
Apologies everyone for my losing my temper & biting to that antagonistic twunt that popped over from the KH thread , lack of sleep as up on 2hrly alarms for my Type1 Diabetic daughter who is unwell has definitely not helped my peri menopausal brain fog .
I am passing a virtual Chardonnay - chin chin ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So krusties, we have our bar for a chat and a drink,
But.we have had a nightclub built for all of us , we have a big lgbt community and you’ve gotta admit they’re the people who know how to party ,so fill ya boots , ❤
Got the perfect place to get something to eat before going on the razzle. ❤
chrome_screenshot_1678059551931.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Apologies everyone for my losing my temper & biting to that antagonistic twunt that popped over from the KH thread , lack of sleep as up on 2hrly alarms for my Type1 Diabetic daughter who is unwell has definitely not helped my peri menopausal brain fog .
Never apologise, look after your daughter, hope you want to be a Krusty, you’d fit in here, loving, caring,
Lot of people on here in you’re sort of situation sweetheart, you would be surprised how much shy you would get on here ❤
---
Stan yo
Got the perfect place to get something to eat before going on the razzle. ❤View attachment 2007558
u are the bestest, first round is on you, love to have you as my wing man, bloody ladies on here love you 😍
---
Stan yo
Got the perfect place to get something to eat before going on the razzle. ❤View attachment 2007558
u are the bestest, first round is on you, love to have you as my wing man, bloody ladies on here love you 😍
---
Meant support xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker… first time posting.
not KPs biggest fan at all but I was shocked when I saw some tiktok videos of some old clips from her and peters reality show. The way he spoke to her was absolutely shocking.. anyone else seen these? Thoughts?
Monkey

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have read all the comments look at the last few, everyone saying how much they love each other,
A few people saying they like each other , and that’s what the Krusties are about, and that’s what we’re all about , So Group hug, don’t give a monkeys what anyone says, even flying ones ,next day morning we’ll all go around to stans for breakfast ,
( sorry mate gotta be done, brought it on yourself)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is what it looked like 20 years ago then she got the weird wonky wings that make no sense
Is her vag meant to be the body or it’s just wingless View attachment 2006473View attachment 2006474
View attachment 2006472
For god,s sake please warn me when posting pics like that. Just came in from pub wanting a kebab, will never want one again.🤮🤮🍴
---
Can't get over how downright awful Kipper looks ... the badly attached hair extensions, the wonky norks, horrible tattoos, skinny legs, her pot belly out and proud ... these pictures are just terrible ... no composition, rubbish angles ... Kipper is a crap model at the best of times but she is now relying on Slymi or one of his mates to take photos of her, it's very obvious that these pictures haven't been taken by a professional photographer.
Dog rough

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have read all the comments look at the last few, everyone saying how much they love each other,
A few people saying they like each other , and that’s what the Krusties are about, and that’s what we’re all about , So Group hug, don’t give a monkeys what anyone says, even flying ones ,next day morning we’ll all go around to stans for breakfast ,
( sorry mate gotta be done, brought it on yourself)
Don't mind cooking a full English breakfast for everyone but anyone asks for veggie bacon and sausage they'll be out the door quicker than sink boys dignity when he met skank. As for being the wingman....this is the way. 😀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just catching up on threads I’m two behind I’ve seen KH hasn’t been charged 😁
I had to comment, Between the charges & SB out on the town Skankys going go on one definitely 💯
Just hope the kids are back with MH & KH Asap

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't mind cooking a full English breakfast for everyone but anyone asks for veggie bacon and sausage they'll be out the door quicker than sink boys dignity when he met skank. As for being the wingman....this is the way. 😀
This is the wayv

Reactions: 9
Wonder would CAN be willing to sign Kieran Hayler to its roster? Both Claire and Kieran could make some cash out of it, Kieran would benefit from Claire's advice, and KP would hate it? Or maybe not, if Peter and Claire don't want to get involved in the KH/KP war?
Quick Questions: Does Kieran have any talent? If not, why would Claire take him on?
---
I reckon her plan is to stay in Thailand with the kids indefinitely. She can have a good standard of living relatively cheaply over there and doesn’t have to answer to anyone. Slimy and his crew will support her as she new meat to them bringing in interest from pissed up Brits. It’s a win-win for her: she’s got the kids, nothing can touch her re the bankruptcy, she’ll earn money just selling endless bikini photos all year round, which will be pretty difficult in cold and wet winter here.
If she does stay over there she'll validate The Dead List 2023 very soon. Currently she's 6th on said list.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember watching bits of the show with skank and Pete when it came out
And I always thought she came across as a witch
remember her making jr cry over a bug or something I thought you total cow you are cruel
Same all I’ve seen on tiktok is parts they have put together to make him look oh I saw that also. Thank god princess & junior both live with Pete.
---
Can't get over how downright awful Kipper looks ... the badly attached hair extensions, the wonky norks, horrible tattoos, skinny legs, her pot belly out and proud ... these pictures are just terrible ... no composition, rubbish angles ... Kipper is a crap model at the best of times but she is now relying on Slymi or one of his mates to take photos of her, it's very obvious that these pictures haven't been taken by a professional photographer.
Oh good lord 🤣 I’d seen a couple but not these ones omg 😳 number 2 wow 🤣🤣 well all of them but that one i actually gulped 🤢 she looks so manly now her badly fitted extensions, her tats I can’t tell what there supposed to be , her knobbly knees and her boobs I don’t even have no words 😶 🤦‍♀️

I hate to think of poor jett and bunny just waiting around why she’s doing OF content 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I love how people on here care about each other, a real community. Obviously a lot of people have been here for years and have built up relationships with each other, but are also happy to accept newcomers (not FM's of course).
KP is looking increasingly hideous but still thinks she is gorgeous. J and B must be so bored now being on "holiday" watching KP posing and preening for ugly photos etc. I hope they soon get to go home to K and M and resume a normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve been watching old episodes of Katie and Peter, they are in LA and she’s having surgery, do you think Pete ever cheated on her?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching old episodes of Katie and Peter, they are in LA and she’s having surgery, do you think Pete ever cheated on her?
i saw one episode where the camerea crew came into the house and he had a towel around his waist and there was a dark haired woman, also with a towel around her ( i dont know who she was) she looked embarassed and pete initially looked shocked, but then just was talking normally. i dont know where this episode fits in (as i never watched the series,just saw the odd one) but it seemed to me they had had either a bath or shower. this could well have been after skanky and pete had split up, it was obvious the crew had been given a key to get in and film pete unawares, as he didnt seem to be expecting them , i think skanky knew he had moved on and was trying to set him up to play victim. maybe after all her flings he did ( between splitting up and divorcing)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.