Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here when the Sun shut the comments down and the DM rarely put mine up. It’s the only thing I’ve ever been on. Just joined straight in which I suppose now, looking back was probably seen as a bit bolshy . But I’ve never experienced anything negative just nice friendly banter and lots of hilarity. There really are some very witty people on here, plus the few in the know with regular tea.👍. I’m unfortunately going through a health scare atm and coming on here really takes me away from everything. I feel among friends which considering few of us have actually met up is quite something we should be proud of.❤
Hundred percent agree with this. I class many on here as genuine friends that I think the world of. I've annoyed a few folk that seem to have thankfully forgiven me because they're awesome. (They know who they are, and I genuinely apologise for being a twit in the past). I too joined in all guns blazing initially, trying to police the thread 🫣😖 I cringe thinking back, but I've never felt unwelcome, I've always felt like this is a safe space with kind, witty, altruistic and amazing people who genuinely care about others and I think the absolute world of. I was supported through my job issues end of 2021 and have been shown kindness when I've shared my messy past.

It's a fantastic escape from reality, even when it's hard to bear what KP puts people through, we all look out for each other.

I'm so sorry you're going through a health scare @Joanna Surrey we've all got you, this shall pass my lovely and I send you love and support. x

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Hundred percent agree with this. I class many on here as genuine friends that I think the world of. I've annoyed a few folk that seem to have thankfully forgiven me because they're awesome. (They know who they are, and I genuinely apologise for being a twit in the past). I too joined in all guns blazing initially, trying to police the thread 🫣😖 I cringe thinking back, but I've never felt unwelcome, I've always felt like this is a safe space with kind, witty, altruistic and amazing people who genuinely care about others and I think the absolute world of. I was supported through my job issues end of 2021 and have been shown kindness when I've shared my messy past.

It's a fantastic escape from reality, even when it's hard to bear what KP puts people through, we all look out for each other.

I'm so sorry you're going through a health scare @Joanna Surrey we've all got you, this shall pass my lovely and I send you love and support. x
All this 🥰 I have a soft spot for you Angelic, I've always loved the people who say what everyone is thinking but don't want the fall of saying! you are a poster I always look forward to hearing from. I've been quiet due to some issues that fellow Krusties I've trusted know about ( lovely staple, winepig, Wilma wtc) that I cant/ won't go into, but I consider all of the Krusties friends xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s a like, that’s all. It really isn’t that big of a deal. Perhaps Michelle is happy to see Sink Boy tit posting about the Skank after all she has put Michelle and her family through? It could be as simple as that. It is a quiet way of expressing her feelings, it’s not like she sent him flowers and bombarded his comment section. I think this whole “she liked his post” thing needs a little perspective. They aren’t meeting up for coffee or dinner, it’s not a huge commitment just a like.
[/Q
Personally I thought the post starting 'long time lurker...' was a spoof, and a funny one.
It literally listed every single thing from the 'how to spot a flying monkey' guide.
It made me smile.

There is (in my opinion) a clique, there has been for a long time. However, it usually just rolls happily along. It only causes a problem when anyone mentions it, and there's a chorus of denial. It's not as sharply defined or defensive as it once was, which is probably why it doesn't cause many issues. It's probably impossible not to have within a large busy group tackling sensitive subjects.

Some people are being vilified for saying the same things that others are getting away with. Maybe some people are just on ignore by 97% of the posters (points at self, typing happily into the void).

Just thoughts. ..
I do like you Crowbag

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I came on here when the Sun shut the comments down and the DM rarely put mine up. It’s the only thing I’ve ever been on. Just joined straight in which I suppose now, looking back was probably seen as a bit bolshy . But I’ve never experienced anything negative just nice friendly banter and lots of hilarity. There really are some very witty people on here, plus the few in the know with regular tea.👍. I’m unfortunately going through a health scare atm and coming on here really takes me away from everything. I feel among friends which considering few of us have actually met up is quite something we should be proud of.❤
We must have come over around the same time Joanna there was a large migration of us back then. Make sure you are taking care of yourself, we are all here for you and remember to be kind to yourself. I really hope all goes well for you and I’m sending lots of love, hugs and positivity your way x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All this 🥰 I have a soft spot for you Angelic, I've always loved the people who say what everyone is thinking but don't want the fall of saying! you are a poster I always look forward to hearing from. I've been quiet due to some issues that fellow Krusties I've trusted know about ( lovely staple, winepig, Wilma wtc) that I cant/ won't go into, but I consider all of the Krusties friends xxx
Ah bless you. I'm a gob on a stick sometimes but I hope folk see it comes from a good place. It's so kind of you to say that, thank you 🥰 I'm so sorry you have issues you are dealing with currently and I'm so glad you have some Krusties supporting you, and know that everyone else here has got you too x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A bit of light relief.
I am away at the moment, having fun whilst awaiting (not joyfully) a kidney removal on the 29th. Anyway! Who am I staying with?

A… SFP
B…. Giles and Mary.

Winners will receive either a pair of Edna specs, or a turnip from Giles’s own vegetable plot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A bit of light relief.
I am away at the moment, having fun whilst awaiting (not joyfully) a kidney removal on the 29th. Anyway! Who am I staying with?

A… SFP
B…. Giles and Mary.

Winners will receive either a pair of Edna specs, or a turnip from Giles’s own vegetable plot.
Sending love for the op sweetheart 😘

I'm going with b) And if that's the case I'll be there in ten. Giles and Mary are my idols!!! 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I do like you Crowbag
That's genuinely lifted me (might be facing an added serious health thingy, have chest x-rays etc on the go. Thankfully my GP is brilliant, an 'oh, please could you also check...' comment at the end of an appointment was acted on immediately).
So I'm aware I'm a tad grrrr at the moment and trying to say my piece whilst keeping it vaguely polite 😁

I'll go before I embarrass myself.
But thank you.
(Not bad yerself)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So how do they stay at the animal shelters etc? I’m genuinely interested, also to see how long this fiasco lasts.
My friend got deported from Ibiza in the 80s. Went on holiday and got a job in a hairdresser 🤣🤣. They found her and sent her packing. She said it was great while it lasted. In saying that she was 22 and had no kids or responsibility

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
A bit of light relief.

A… SFP
B…. Giles and Mary.

I'll say Sophie the source because i know how well read and educated she is and loves the paintings by John Strudwick. 🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's genuinely lifted me (might be facing an added serious health thingy, have chest x-rays etc on the go. Thankfully my GP is brilliant, an 'oh, please could you also check...' comment at the end of an appointment was acted on immediately).
So I'm aware I'm a tad grrrr at the moment and trying to say my piece whilst keeping it vaguely polite 😁

I'll go before I embarrass myself.
But thank you.
(Not bad yerself)
I wish you well, and that's fantastic you have such a great GP. I'm sure all will be well. Also, sod being polite. You speak your mind and that's a good thing. 🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah bless you. I'm a gob on a stick sometimes but I hope folk see it comes from a good place. It's so kind of you to say that, thank you 🥰 I'm so sorry you have issues you are dealing with currently and I'm so glad you have some Krusties supporting you, and know that everyone else here has got you too x
Thank you sweetheart, it was a horrible time, but all fine now! I couldn't post...long story! Big snogs! I think you are awesome! Absolutely fangirling you haha xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A bit of light relief.

A… SFP
B…. Giles and Mary.

Far too clean to be Giles and Mary's.

If it's genuine Morris it's far too classy to be SFP.

So I think you're deflecting from being in Thailand swapping a kidney for that Barbie swimming costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Krusties Group (((HUG))) ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A bit of light relief.

A… SFP
B…. Giles and Mary.

SFP and Giles's illegitimate love child?
---
Krusties Group (((HUG))) ❤ xx

Biggest hug ever Staple! Thank you for being so stupidly lovely! Mabel sends extra kisses xxxxx

KP is also a minging bleep to stay on topic 🤭

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this might be my favourite picture from the recent set ... her hair looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards, the extension bonds that are far too high on her head are exposed ... her tits are wonky, she has no waist .... and ... in the background a few empty beer bottles and paper coffee cups on a cheap table ... the photographer thinks they have done really well with some long grass in the foreground ... God Almighty
Yes, the background needs erasing, preferably with the cavewoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies everyone for my losing my temper & biting to that antagonistic twunt that popped over from the KH thread , lack of sleep as up on 2hrly alarms for my Type1 Diabetic daughter who is unwell has definitely not helped my peri menopausal brain fog .

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.