Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning to all,well,well,we’ll Wonder what we are in for today,Karma,Karma,Karma. Please,the bleeping ugly old bleep.
Been catching up.fab posts.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stupid bleeping old bleep.duck off and then duck off again.
Skanks the aunty who thinks she's a great singer and dancer who always turns up at family gatherings gets pissed and embarrasses themselves (the aunty you've got to invite because she's family but send the invitation out late hoping it doesn't get it on time and doesn't show up) 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
the state of this woman is shocking. How does she think this is a good look? Is she this desperate for money, or this unwell to think this is normal? She thinks she’s back in her Jordan days. She’s delusional.
One more op and the Mitchell Brothers will be looking over her shoulders for her
---
I’ve been watching old episodes of Katie and Peter, they are in LA and she’s having surgery, do you think Pete ever cheated on her?
No, never

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As to Pete "cheating" on it, I'd have thought enduring Close Encounters of the Skank Kind would be enough to deter from him ever looking at a female EVER AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hundred percent agree with this. I class many on here as genuine friends that I think the world of. I've annoyed a few folk that seem to have thankfully forgiven me because they're awesome. (They know who they are, and I genuinely apologise for being a twit in the past). I too joined in all guns blazing initially, trying to police the thread 🫣😖 I cringe thinking back, but I've never felt unwelcome, I've always felt like this is a safe space with kind, witty, altruistic and amazing people who genuinely care about others and I think the absolute world of. I was supported through my job issues end of 2021 and have been shown kindness when I've shared my messy past.

It's a fantastic escape from reality, even when it's hard to bear what KP puts people through, we all look out for each other.

I'm so sorry you're going through a health scare @Joanna Surrey we've all got you, this shall pass my lovely and I send you love and support. x
Thanks so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As to Pete "cheating" on it, I'd have thought enduring Close Encounters of the Skank Kind would be enough to deter from him ever looking at a female EVER AGAIN!
Those bleeping poses she does,looks like it’s ‘Here’s me tits me bleep is following’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I did exactly the same Jo - once The Sun shut comments down, here I came and glad I did - I love the humour and truth shared here, from one fellow dog walker to another I hope your health picks up - it can be a solitary job sometimes - keeping on thread - we all know she is a vile, spiteful witch and her children are nothing more than weapons to her.
---

I am passing a virtual Chardonnay - chin chin ❤
Thanks my lovely, I’m busy, so busy with all the lockdown casualties that now face being left alone all day due to their pawrents being back in the office. I’m 57 and every winter seems longer. My life is my animals, the thing that boils me up most about her is the irresponsibility of her endless new then disappearing pets.
---
View attachment 2007952 Yes pink blancmange looks like one of skanky's doesn't it? LOL
Yes that looks a better word! My mum had the rabbit one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.