Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I remember when the scum stopped the comments section too. I had nowhere to vent my anger and dismay at the thing. Then found tattle, thank the Lord for tattle. I love it, do you love it too??? Lol, sorry I couldn’t help it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Never too early for dessert!
Banoffee pie!
Lemon meringue!

(Fruit, therefore healthy)
(No idea why I'm chonky)
I know, tell me about it. I made Lemon Meringue a couple of weeks ago, enough for 8 people. I ate a slice everyday for a week with ice cream. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm just plonking this here as there was confusion yesterday over arrests and 'messages to minors'. In Kipper's own words, you can see he was arrested for what she sees as 'inappropriate messages to a minor' ( this is from December) so this must have been the stalking/ harassment claim he was just cleared of. She was clearly trying to make people think he was being investigated for something much worse than he was.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 08.10.49.png

---
I Love that,my sisinlaw makes a really gorgeous one meringue is gorgeous.😻
I could eat it now for breakfast Dolly 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Last time i was in there about 10yrs ago i think when i took my son's to railway museum for the hundredth millionth time. 😀Did you have the beef dippy (roast beef dipped in a gravy) or have they stopped doing them. Back on topic skanks a bleep. 😀
Yep they still do it's amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm just plonking this here as there was confusion yesterday over arrests and 'messages to minors'. In Kipper's own words, you can see he was arrested for what she sees as 'inappropriate messages to a minor' ( this is from December) so this must have been the stalking/ harassment claim he was just cleared of. She was clearly trying to make people think he was being investigated for something much worse than he was.

View attachment 2007964
---

Just how does she get away with posting these lies?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yep they still do it's amazing!
I know been years since i had one,, Feking fekky fek fek i'm seriously thinking about chucking the dogs in the car and going for a dippy well 2 got to make the 30 odd mile drive worthwhile. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know been years since i had one,, Feking fekky fek fek i'm seriously thinking about chucking the dogs in the car and going for a dippy well 2 got to make the 30 odd mile drive worthwhile. 🤣🤣
duck all round here,well,a nice small cafe called sizzling sausage,do a fab bacon sarny or sometimes I have scrambled egg one.Their breakfasts looks lovely.No lovely bakers though,effin closed down.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Apologies everyone for my losing my temper & biting to that antagonistic twunt that popped over from the KH thread , lack of sleep as up on 2hrly alarms for my Type1 Diabetic daughter who is unwell has definitely not helped my peri menopausal brain fog .
That person started on here, went on there and occasionally pops back up on here, all they do is try to provoke arguments, hit ignore, > did that when they first appeared x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
duck all round here,well,a nice small cafe called sizzling sausage,do a fab bacon sarny or sometimes I have scrambled egg one.Their breakfasts looks lovely.No lovely bakers though,effin closed down.
Got 2 shops near me a family butchers and a bakers shop been there for years get all my dogs meat from the butcher's and when i go in the bakers i lose the plot especially when the sausage rolls and pies have just come out the oven. They do a breakfast aswell called the belly buster. 😀🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Got 2 shops near me a family butchers and a bakers shop been there for years get all my dogs meat from the butcher's and when i go in the bakers i lose the plot especially when the sausage rolls and pies have just come out the oven. They do a breakfast aswell called the belly buster. 😀🤪
We had some lovely family bakers round here,fresh out of oven crusty bread,never put bread in polythe ne bag,always a long paper bag,soon as you put crusty bread on polythene crustiness goes.I think it’s probably when elders retire the family don’t want to stay in the business,butchers shops gone as well.It so pisses me off.Effin gentrification pisses me off as well.Fresh fishmongers as well gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol, I meant Skegness but anyone that goes there calls it Skegvegas xx
I've never heard it called that before, but then I have spent 18 years living in the US so no surprises I guess!
---
I reckon her plan is to stay in Thailand with the kids indefinitely. She can have a good standard of living relatively cheaply over there and doesn’t have to answer to anyone. Slimy and his crew will support her as she new meat to them bringing in interest from pissed up Brits. It’s a win-win for her: she’s got the kids, nothing can touch her re the bankruptcy, she’ll earn money just selling endless bikini photos all year round, which will be pretty difficult in cold and wet winter here.
If she stays much longer then I would think that KH could definitely file kidnapping charges against her. She's not exactly making it a secret what she is doing and where she is so it would be pretty easy for the police to find her!
---
All of that is fine in private but MP knows the media is watching and KP is unstable. Until you got the kids back wouldn’t you be more cautious? I wouldn’t put my own triumph over the kids safety. KP already tells everyone what her triggers are for drug and alcohol binges - Kieran and Pete and she’s in bloody Thailand where no one can check on the kids
MP posting about Kieran being cleared is only what has been said in the papers anyway, so what's wrong with sharing that?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
monkeys about
And posting almost word for word what the previous one did too!
---
That would mean she would be abandoning Harvey, I can't see Skanky going that far.
Really? She doesn't have a problem with leaving him for weeks on end though does she? Now she doesn't seem able to use him to make money she doesn't seem to care any more. Bunny is going to be her new money maker, hence why she is getting all the attention at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2007964
---

Unfortunately I don’t think this is the one he has been cleared of, he was arrested for trying to get kids back KP called police on him as she and kids were in danger !!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just how does she get away with posting these lies?
I think it's one thing she's quite skilled at. She's not very literate but she hints at stuff enough and lets people fill in the gaps. She just needs a seed of something to start rumours going. I hope this all does count as further harassment though. She is terrorising both M & K through this sort of stuff.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 09.14.56.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
We had some lovely family bakers round here,fresh out of oven crusty bread,never put bread in polythe ne bag,always a long paper bag,soon as you put crusty bread on polythene crustiness goes.I think it’s probably when elders retire the family don’t want to stay in the business,butchers shops gone as well.It so pisses me off.Effin gentrification pisses me off as well.Fresh fishmongers as well gone.
The butcher's and bakers been in the same family for years even the young grandkids are there helping out, can't actually see them selling up as for fishmongers there's a mobile van once a week that delivers fresh off the boat as they say and a shop about 5 mins drive from were i work on dock. Normally walk my rotties on the beach at weekends so plenty of places for fresh shellfish aswell. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.