Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Stan. I think P is now old enough to see the parody that her mother has become. She will be embarrassed as all teenagers are with how their parents act and look. Let's face it any normal person would be embarrassed to be seen with KFP or call her a friend let alone a family member. P loves her mum but I do think that she is beginning to distance herself as much as she can. What a truly dreadful parent she is.
P must have memories of when she lived with her,not returning for few days after going on the piss etc,lots she must have witnessed.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
But she's so pleased with them.......................................................... :ROFLMAO:
---

Jeez she's thinking just how seksi she is in that nasty ensemble from JYY. :ROFLMAO::poop:
---

Ah yes - the Yooneeq Syrups jobbie on a faktry estate somewhere........................... :ROFLMAO:
---

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stan, you'll give her ideas! Imagine it.
Trampy Towers burns down "Den dema bastids at bankerupsy wown't av' nuffink ter tayk from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wiwl dey?"
Very convenient ;)
---

or Deck Wank :sick:
---

Oh yes and he was then advertising said vehicles for sale at his father's executive car lot..............................
Bet thats an extra potential buyers were not expecting when they bought the car :sick:
Buying a car off sink boy or his dad they deserve everything they get Rita... A pair of conmen and grifters with another business ready to be struck off like Priceywoods.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well we know that's a load of tit because she's got dark hair now and that two tone look of hers was two months ago just after Christmas. Been told to advertise because she's supposed to be doing that masterclass thing.
She's clearly forgotten that she went to a DIFFERENT hairdresser for extensions before she went away hasn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning, just posting this again as I still can’t believe she released this into the wild (it’s actually from Backgrid not just a random snap)

I can’t stop laughing at these bikini photos, she’s completey lost the plot now, this is the return of the Pwicey 2023 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy Friday everyone πŸ₯³πŸ˜‚

739DB134-253F-4639-8A05-B2C20B706444.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Morning, just posting this again as I still can’t believe she released this into the wild (it’s actually from Backgrid not just a random snap)

I can’t stop laughing at these bikini photos, she’s completey lost the plot now, this is the return of the Pwicey 2023 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2000309
Looks like her bonce is just stuck on its bazooka’s.🀣
---
I See P already modelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2000309
She just looks so dirty 🀒 the black inkings don’t help.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Spot the difference 🀣 Both are dirty and have been handled by many pairs of men’s hands!

5815B225-30A7-44D4-8091-962285A3424B.jpeg
B4B67FE0-0E3D-4DEB-A9B0-2307FC4A1C9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2000309
What a sad, sad woman. No great comebacks for her. Just desolation, and death wait for her in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 2000309
She looks like one of those wot no Chad's

famous-chad.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Back from Belfast last night but was tired so tonight's Pom pic came from @SewerGrapes idea from the last thread πŸ§΅πŸ˜€ xx...saying Katie's armpit bollock looks a bit like the poo emoji, it just needs some eyes and a mouth πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ˜„β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxx.

View attachment 1999962

View attachment 1999971

View attachment 1999965

View attachment 1999964
Hello lovely @Pom Bear 😘 I hope you enjoyed Ireland πŸ™‚
I think you may have designed Skanky's next tattoo there 🀣 she'd look lovely with a poo inked on Grant. It could move attention away from her hairy arm boob πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2000309
What the duck is that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2000309
Does she honestly think this looks nice!! Those monstrosities look ridiculous, they defy gravity 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i wonder if social services will check the childrens school records to find out how many days Bunny and Jett missed school while in their dads home

Reactions: 25
i wonder if social services will check the childrens school records to find out how many days Bunny and Jett missed school while in their dads home
I am sure they will plus will want a report of how Bunny is acting etc at school and why Jett is not in school( i think she is trying to make out Jett needs to go to a special school) after all Bunny is the new mini me and looks like Jett the new Harvey
I would think the school would also report how Jett was before going to KP

Reactions: 28
If Princess wants to earn some money advertising clothes, then good luck to her. She has been brought up in front of a camera from an early age by both parents, so it will be easy for her. At her age I had a paper round, Saturday job, babysitting jobs and worked for my ex father during school holidays. It helped my mum who was bringing up 4 of us on her own, paid for my clothes, make up and toiletries. If P is earning her own money, surely it has to be a good thing. She has her dad and Emily to supervise her and keep her safe. Good luck to her, I would think she has much more sense than her mother!!
i actually think Princess seems sensible,you hear loads about 14/15 year olds that all they go on about is having plastic surgery,boob jobs tats,as soon as they old enough,think(hopefully) with what she as seen her mother do she will not go down that route,and as for modelling clothes i think every 14/15 year old girls these days just love to dress up and post pictures on instagram and stuff(i know my 15year old granddaughter does i am always texting her mother after she shows me her pictures to ask if she needs some money to buy her some clothes that fit(lol)its just todays style

Just been on f/b more pictures of Harvey plus advertising JYY
It’s funny her fans think they are talking to her no mention of her being on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.