Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed herself up,pissed as a newt,wanted to be centre of attention,had to be carried out,Gary&Phil now live in Australia.
Probably a poster will make it clearer more info.

Hi Dolly. What make's you think they live in Australia now, they live in London?😂 They've recently renovated their cottage. I saw Phil & Gary just after new year. Maybe you're thinking of someone else? ❤ Yes, KFP was a nightmare at their wedding & blessing. Absolutely off her face (I was there) and she was literally carried out. She picked a fight with Nicola McClean. I think it's well documented online. Phil & Gary don't want to be associated with the like's of her. She really tried to upstage their big day. Plus grabbed microphone & started wailing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
So hole Bear sentencing today,hope they jail the fucket.Dont suppose they will.
---
Hi Dolly. What make's you think they live in Australia now, they live in London?😂 They've recently renovated their cottage. I saw Phil & Gary just after new year. Maybe you're thinking of someone else? ❤ Yes, KFP was a nightmare at their wedding & blessing. Absolutely off her face (I was there) and she was literally carried out. She picked a fight with Nicola McClean. I think it's well documented online. Phil & Gary don't want to be associated with the like's of her. She really tried to upstage their big day. Plus grabbed microphone & started wailing.
Oh Willow,I’m sure a poster on here said they had moved there,Hence me saying it..sorry🤭

Yes,what a bleeping state,she has to do that wants to be centre of attention bleeping old Narc.bleep needs goneing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So hole Bear sentencing today,hope they jail the fucket.Dont suppose they will.
---

Oh Willow,I’m sure a poster on here said they had moved there,Hence me saying it..sorry🤭

Yes,what a bleeping state,she has to do that wants to be centre of attention bleeping old Narc.bleep needs goneing.
No don't be sorry Dolly sweetheart. I think Gary does fly over to OZ to do work, but I'm sure I would know if they lived there. They have a beautiful old cottage they live in. Gary does loads of work for TV 'celebs' like from Towie etc & has his own make-up range. Does loads of PROPER master class tutorials.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No don't be sorry Dolly sweetheart. I think Gary does fly over to OZ to do work, but I'm sure I would know if they lived there. They have a beautiful old cottage they live in. Gary does loads of work for TV 'celebs' like from Towie etc & has his own make-up range. Does loads of PROPER master class tutorials.
Oh,yes think he still does makeup,thank duck they have nothing to do with Narc tits.I’d stick a mascara brush in her bleeping eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just looks so dirty 🤢 the black inkings don’t help.
I have to say, I am not a tat fan, on either men or women but women particularly. I know some or our fellow krusties are and I apologize if I offend you saying that. But that being said I do have some female friends who have some that are quite nice. I think her constantly going for the dense black only ones is what makes it worse. Some feminine designs with some color in might help. But she has too many now. The half sleeves she had done a while back are the worst for me. My son has some tattoos, but they are on his back and not visible unless he is at the beach so I'm ok with that. Plus his are not too big and nicely done.
---
do not think he should be worried about Bunny having that hair at school,school would not allow it
I'm guessing KH doesn't want her to go to school with them and get in trouble though. Because he is a considerate parent, unlike her monster mother!

Reactions: 18
The bigger issue with bunny's hair and school is probably that if school say nope, then price just won't send her.

She'll come up with some guff about it's too painful to remove the braids, school won't let her in with them, so what's a poor loving mummy to do.
Say she's keeping her off school until they fall out.

And the whole sorry sage continues.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The bigger issue with bunny's hair and school is probably that if school say nope, then price just won't send her.

She'll come up with some guff about it's too painful to remove the braids, school won't let her in with them, so what's a poor loving mummy to do.
Say she's keeping her off school until they fall out.

And the whole sorry sage continues.
Crow,when I used to go to school if you had hair near to shoulders had to be tied back,if you ignored the rule we would get discredit marks and written on report,no jewellry either,shoes had to be flat,this was back in sixties,one time a girl in fourth year ( usual year of leaving) had tight skirt on,really tight (fashion at the time) Headmistress ripped it,told her put coat on and go home.This was secondary school.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do they keep saying that 'UK's biggest breasts' bollocks? She's nowhere near that, there are several women out there with far larger breasts than hers.
---

The scum has a funny idea of where someone's knees are!
perhaps they are talking about SB and skanky and mean "UK's biggest TITS " 😂

• Haha
I really hope for the children’s sake Kieran will get full custody and the spiteful witch has to have limited supervised access that would be the ultimate scenario.I really hate to say this but I think Bunny has always been a handful and does anyone really think an 8 year old little girl who has been allowed to do absolutely anything she wants and totally love bombed by her stinking mother will want to go back to a life of eating healthy food, rules, boundaries and bedtimes 🤦🏼‍♀️
I really feel for Kieran and Michelle I cannot imagine the lies that horrific excuse of a mother has spouted slagging them both off but especially Michelle, Katie has no filter or sense of right and wrong its all point scoring and winning that’s all that’s important to her not her child’s wellbeing.
If the children are returned to their father I can imagine how difficult it’s going to be to get them settled back into a family routine and lifestyle as we all know katie let’s them do as they please and duck to the consequences.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If she does get back for Monday and returns kids to school then they’ve only got a few weeks left until Easter holidays start.
KFP is probably going down the route of mental health affecting kids so badly that they need a funded placement in a private school. We all know that she likes to work the system. Also, parent can take their kids out of school for holidays - no one can stop them - but they may get fined, if the school decides to pass the fine on to the LA. And, any parent can de-register kids from school and say they’re home schooling with very little involvement for the authorities.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree Stan. I think P is now old enough to see the parody that her mother has become. She will be embarrassed as all teenagers are with how their parents act and look. Let's face it any normal person would be embarrassed to be seen with KFP or call her a friend let alone a family member. P loves her mum but I do think that she is beginning to distance herself as much as she can. What a truly dreadful parent she is.
maybe the final nail, was her at that boxing event poor JR was at,that was beyond cringe the way she acted and what she wore( bloody hell,i was embarrassed). any event he goes to now,he will be looking over his shoulder to see if shes about. bet he either has security now or bodyguard to keep the wrinkled old duffer away from him. I think in the past, P has had more of a mother role with skanky ( p the mother,skanky the child) so knew how to deal with her in a way but as she is growing in to a beautiful young lady, she will be seeing more of skankys jealous,vicious side (if she hasnt already).skankys not interested in them,only what they can bring her way.

Reactions: 22
What are Gary and Phil like, nice or not?
Do they still speak to Tamara Ecclestone, she was palling around with them for a while and with Lizzie Cundy too?

Reactions: 14
I have to say, I am not a tat fan, on either men or women but women particularly. I know some or our fellow krusties are and I apologize if I offend you saying that. But that being said I do have some female friends who have some that are quite nice. I think her constantly going for the dense black only ones is what makes it worse. Some feminine designs with some color in might help. But she has too many now. The half sleeves she had done a while back are the worst for me. My son has some tattoos, but they are on his back and not visible unless he is at the beach so I'm ok with that. Plus his are not too big and nicely done.
---

I'm guessing KH doesn't want her to go to school with them and get in trouble though. Because he is a considerate parent, unlike her monster mother!
im not a fan of tattoos either,i have seen what they look like on elderly people, when the skin sags and its not pretty.skankys latest tattoo is awful, shes starting to look like a colouring book after a 2 year old has got at it with the black crayon. there is no constant theme or unity,its just a miss mash of shite now,just like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
P must have memories of when she lived with her,not returning for few days after going on the piss etc,lots she must have witnessed.
Yep as skank said herself , she left all the kids with KH for a month , as she didn't want to go home . She was at her worst with partying etc and just left them to it

• Angry
  • Sad
One night just before Christmas, I couldn't sleep, so put tv on, and there was Phil or Gary, dont know which is which, it was the blond one, who featured more in her show ... selling some hair/face products on one of the ad channels .... I kept thinking, that face looks familiar, in the end I remembered who it was, lovely man, quite professional, came across as nice ( maybe you know different Willow, having been around these people ) the products were expensive, not something I would buy, but with his warm personality, I'm sure he sold quite a bit ..... find it hard to believe, he tolerated pwicceess crap for so long, if he has any sense, he will ignore her attempts at contacting him, all she wants is to relive the past, that's the only reason, she crawls back to people, to USE them, she is desperate to bring Jordan back, which is why, everything she does, is cringeworthy ... she is firmly stuck in JORDAN MODE ... If she had done what she did to him at my wedding, I would never speak to her again

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.