Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, look at this........

Maybe, just maybe it's no coincidence Cole returns and Kieran's stalking charges have been dropped. Is it possible Cole has seen with his own eyes that Mother of the year really isn't even Mother of the week

Reactions: 23
Reactions: 33
@Stan Butler you were right when you said charges against K were probably dropped....medal for Stan 🏅🥇
She obviously knew this & I'll bet that's why she's now extended her holiday the kids mental health break.
She knows she's in the tit when she gets back. The question is what utter bollocks is she plotting now in her pathetic quest to remain relevant & get revenge.
She's dangerous & is clearly capable of absolutely anything. No fucks given to consequences beyond that moment of another pointless headline & staged revolting pic.
She doesn't care who she destroys as long as she's in print.
The sooner those kids get back the better 😢
I dread to think who is watching them while she's on the lash. Although maybe anybody is better than her 🤷

To lighten the mood.....my fave comments from The Mirror 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This behaviour I don't like from Michelle. I defend her on other occasions but inserting herself in Kipper & Carols relationship like this is antagonistic and serves only to provoke KP ... she is not friends with Carol and has no relationship with him
Poor cows only human, who knows what tit that demented cow Skanky has put her through , we probably don’t know the half of it , plus she probably loves the kids and is probably going out of her mind with worry

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't get het up over M liking Cuntboy's insta posts. It's her business to like what she wants as it is to post what she wants.
There are reasons for reasons & all that.
It’s weird, and I’m surprised more than anything else.
I don’t trust that they have broken up anyway.They have huge bust ups and get back together frequently.Anyway, not even their fans know if they are together.They are supposed to have be broken up before he came back from their holiday( that he wasn’t on with her lol).
This is the man who took such glee in mocking KH, who was involved in Slapgate and who constantly defended and enabled KP.That is why I find MPs liking his posts strange.But I agree that she can do whatever she wants.

Reactions: 13
Both Price and Woods know for sure, when they pretend to split up, their life is monetised. Thousands, literally thousands of pounds in Instagram, backgrid, and social media money.
The only real blessing is that Price cannot have any more children. That’s over for her. So the baby pay day is not going to happen.
Keiron really is a person of either low intellect, or he has something to hide. Why else wouldn’t you fight for your kids?
What makes you think he isn't fighting for his kids? Just because he isn't doing it in public doesn't mean it isn't happening behind the scenes. As people have said on here many times, he is doing things the RIGHT way, legally and in private, to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again in the future. Him storming in and grabbing the kids back would do him no favors whatsoever. It's frustrating that it is a long slow process but he is right to go down the legal route. Hopefully that way he can get 100% custody in future and if she tries anything ever again she WILL be jailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So they have dropped the stalking charge what is happening about the contacting a minor charge nothing has been said about that
Plus what has happened about her harassment of KH

Reactions: 7
What makes you think he isn't fighting for his kids? Just because he isn't doing it in public doesn't mean it isn't happening behind the scenes. As people have said on here many times, he is doing things the RIGHT way, legally and in private, to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again in the future. Him storming in and grabbing the kids back would do him no favors whatsoever. It's frustrating that it is a long slow process but he is right to go down the legal route. Hopefully that way he can get 100% custody in future and if she tries anything ever again she WILL be jailed.
And.....even before he could fight to get the kids back, he needed to get the harassment charges against him dropped because that would go against him as a domestic violence charge. I believe she has abused him through false DV accusations, she will have known it was a justifiable excuse for taking the kids full time. Any women's charity would advise, if your kids are in danger, keep them from the other parent, so she invented a danger!

• Sad
  • Sick
@Stan Butler you were right when you said charges against K were probably dropped....medal for Stan 🏅🥇
She obviously knew this & I'll bet that's why she's now extended her holiday the kids mental health break.
She knows she's in the tit when she gets back. The question is what utter bollocks is she plotting now in her pathetic quest to remain relevant & get revenge.
She's dangerous & is clearly capable of absolutely anything. No fucks given to consequences beyond that moment of another pointless headline & staged revolting pic.
She doesn't care who she destroys as long as she's in print.
The sooner those kids get back the better 😢
I dread to think who is watching them while she's on the lash. Although maybe anybody is better than her 🤷

To lighten the mood.....my fave comments from The Mirror 😂🤣
I wouldn't put it past her to be coaching the kids to make some sort of abuse allegations against KH and MP when they get back. She must know she isn't going to be able to hold onto the kids for much longer and will be concocting some sort of tit to try and keep them away from their father for sure. I hope I'm wrong but given what we have seen her do before with allegations against KH I wouldn't put it past her to try.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So they have dropped the stalking charge what is happening about the contacting a minor charge nothing has been said about that
I believe this is all the same accusation ( he was never charged) . KP has on purpose, made sure it sounded worse than it actually was. She has purposefully planted seeds in people's mind of awful child abuse by using the words 'innapropriate messages' and 'minor'.
In reality she has accused Kieran of stalking for trying to see his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
[/QUOTE]
Was there a charge for contacting a minor? I haven't seen anything ref that apart from the shite that Skanky has written.

Reactions: 7
The way she has worded this screams to me like she knows the allegations are false and knows will be unfounded, the at the moment i can’t leave them and goes onto say I will do the next series, so she knows they will be back with Kieran then, Shes used a situation to her advantage where there was little or no proof and used it to hit back at her ex,it really wouldn’t surprise me if she saw the allegation on here about pie gate and used it saying I want it investigated even though I’ve seen no recordings, the evil old crow knows no bounds to how low she will go to hurt people yet screams be kind.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
The way she has worded this screams to me like she knows the allegations are false and knows will be unfounded, the at the moment i can’t leave them and goes onto say I will do the next series, so she knows they will be back with Kieran then, Shes used a situation to her advantage where there was little or no proof and used it to hit back at her ex,it really wouldn’t surprise me if she saw the allegation on here about pie gate and used it saying I want it investigated even though I’ve seen no recordings, the evil old crow knows no bounds to how low she will go to hurt people yet screams be kind.
Yep but I'm pretty sure pie gate came from her. It was all very convenient, 2 posters on here that left stories for months about Michelle being an angry person, then they saw 'the video' and one of them knew Kieran was being arrested on the actual night it happened before anyone else did. hmmmmmmm :unsure:
Who would know Kieran was being arrested apart from the person who reported him?

• Heart
Both Price and Woods know for sure, when they pretend to split up, their life is monetised. Thousands, literally thousands of pounds in Instagram, backgrid, and social media money.
The only real blessing is that Price cannot have any more children. That’s over for her. So the baby pay day is not going to happen.
Keiron really is a person of either low intellect, or he has something to hide. Why else wouldn’t you fight for your kids?
He is fighting for his kids. It's just not as quick as people imagine it to be. Court dates take months and months, especially after covid. SS will be investigating and trying to get a water tight case. They can't just go in and take the kids without evidence.

• Heart
do not understand why she says can not leave the children day and night were they planning on filming 24 hours a day(it was not like big brother were you had to leave your family and stay somewhere),most film a few hours a day i am sure they let you go home after filming,just like normal people who go to work and kids go to school(oh sorry she needs to be at home in school time because she does not send them)

Reactions: 23
I wouldn't put it past her to be coaching the kids to make some sort of abuse allegations against KH and MP when they get back. She must know she isn't going to be able to hold onto the kids for much longer and will be concocting some sort of tit to try and keep them away from their father for sure. I hope I'm wrong but given what we have seen her do before with allegations against KH I wouldn't put it past her to try.
I imagine she's been doing that every single time she's had them with her, for a long time.
From innocuous to seriously unpleasant. She's a groomer, with men, her children, anyone who is gullible or gormless enough to go near her.

I tend to think, imagine something really vile and price will either have done it or considered it.
Or is getting it tattooed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’ve just listened to a track by Lynyrd Skynyrd called ‘That Smell’. It’s the perfect track for ‘The Thing’. Give it a listen you’ll piss yourself laughing, it’s perfect 😂 😂 could somebody put it up on here for folks to listen to please??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep but I'm pretty sure pie gate came from her. It was all very convenient, 2 posters on here that left stories for months about Michelle being an angry person, then they saw 'the video' and one of them knew Kieran was being arrested on the actual night it happened before anyone else did. hmmmmmmm :unsure:
Who would know Kieran was being arrested apart from the person who reported him?
True.There is a kernel of truth about Pie gate or she would not be pushing that narrative so much.I say a kernel of truth because we all know she takes something and twists it into the worst possible way.
I remember when she was ranting about it on insta at first, then it was taken down.Then reworded by a more articulate ( enabling) source.
Wasn’t it said here that she tried to sell the video to one of the red tops but they refused?
Anyway, we all know that KP is out to destroy KH, and the relationship with MP.She will have no scruples about showing the evidence in the worst possible light.I am only surprised she hasn’t broadcast it herself ( although she did threaten to).

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.