Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have anymore photos from last night? Either Skanky making a show of herself or SB living his best Z list life? I’m not on IG, I’m relying on you!

Reactions: 12
Both Price and Woods know for sure, when they pretend to split up, their life is monetised. Thousands, literally thousands of pounds in Instagram, backgrid, and social media money.
The only real blessing is that Price cannot have any more children. That’s over for her. So the baby pay day is not going to happen.
Keiron really is a person of either low intellect, or he has something to hide. Why else wouldn’t you fight for your kids?
He is fighting for his kids as far as we know. I do think he should have a word with MP about her liking CW posts and responding to a comment, that crossed a line for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good news.
Was that stuff about 'inappropriate behaviour with a minor' that KP reported to the cops dropped as well? I don't recall a statement being released on that
Mrs B, she was trying to make it sound like some sort of child abuse was going on....... by Kieran contacting the kids......a malicious stalking accusation.

The accusation involving a 16 year old at the time, is separate. I'm sure that will go no where, he wasn't even arrested for that as far as we know?

I'm sure her rants last night were because she knew this was coming. She's made malicious accusations and Kieran was arrested after she's kept the kids from him and he tried to get them back. She decided that was 'stalking' :mad: Maybe Michelle was feeling a bit high on justice too?

Reactions: 27
Do we know for sure that Cunty is refusing to return from Thailand, or is she just extending her stay? Good news for Kieran. Its about time he had some.

Reactions: 19
Mrs B, she was trying to make it sound like some sort of child abuse was going on....... by Kieran contacting the kids......a malicious stalking accusation.

The accusation involving a 16 year old at the time, is separate. I'm sure that will go no where, he wasn't even arrested for that as far as we know?

I'm sure her rants last night were because she knew this was coming. She's made malicious accusations and Kieran was arrested after she's kept the kids from him and he tried to get them back. She decided that was 'stalking' :mad:
I see, so the 'stalking' covered the same allegation that she meant re KH when she said 'two people are being investigated' and referred to his phone being seized

The surgery isn't working anymore so she's trying to cover all her imperfections with ink. We mock her knees and she gets them tatted. I said it last week...she's in self-harm territory.
I think you are right.Its very much out of control, there is no method, no real meaning or reasoning and most importantly, no joy or pride in it.The satisfaction is fleeting.
I think that could be said of every thing she does though.Everything is done to the extreme and that’s were the problems start.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well it seems that madam doesn’t want to come home anytime soon. She seems to think running away from her problems will solve them. Her attitude of nobody tells me what to do is going to catch up with her eventually and all her problems will be bigger than before. I think both the SS and the BH court are going to pull her to shreds when she finally reappears.
Maybe she has snuck back into the country and is hiding out while creating smoking mirrors in the media. Speaking of mirrors, the comments in the Daily Mirror today are absolutely BRUTAL! Well done to the commenters. I think I spy some Krusties comments as well!😉😃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh stalking charges dropped. Hope this is just the start of everything going against her.

Re MP liking SB posts. This is all sorts of wrong, Jett and Bunny are scared of him and he has no regard for their well being. I can understand looking to see what he is saying, in case it has any bearing on the kids. But don’t like any of it ffs.

Reactions: 24
Both Price and Woods know for sure, when they pretend to split up, their life is monetised. Thousands, literally thousands of pounds in Instagram, backgrid, and social media money.
The only real blessing is that Price cannot have any more children. That’s over for her. So the baby pay day is not going to happen.
Keiron really is a person of either low intellect, or he has something to hide. Why else wouldn’t you fight for your kids?
Why do keep coming on here and asserting that Kieran is weak/stupid/unintelligent and that he’s not fighting for his kids?
Do you expect him to announce on social media exactly what is going on behind closed doors for your benefit?
He would certainly have to be of “low intellect” if he announced to the world what he was doing to get his kids back just to satisfy the need of nosey Tattlers?!
Perhaps the “low intellect” lies elsewhere…

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Ooh stalking charges dropped. Hope this is just the start of everything going against her.

Re MP liking SB posts. This is all sorts of wrong, Jett and Bunny are scared of him and he has no regard for their well being. I can understand looking to see what he is saying, in case it has any bearing on the kids. But don’t like any of it ffs.
Agree re the MP liking SB posts and even responding, it's immature. Be better to keep a distance.

He is fighting for his kids as far as we know. I do think he should have a word with MP about her liking CW posts and responding to a comment, that crossed a line for me.
Maybe he did them a favour though, he may have been at the MM and at Jett's football when Kieran was supposedly 'scaring' and stalking his own kids. Maybe the police asked him and he said it was rubbish?
---
Oh dear Batnan.... this rather makes a mockery of your statement now, hasn't it...? Wot investigation...? Eh? Eh?

View attachment 2005527
View attachment 2005532
Yes, cross one individual off your list Kipper and see if you can do the counting and work out how many are left 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
oh my she is rougher than kipper
her body and plastic face i cant get my head round what she looks like
what a vapid bunch
looks like they spend the whole night posing seriously boring
funny how the camera panned away from sink boy he leapt back in

looks like a fun night NOT
That's ALL Jessica does, pose and take photos of herself. I've seen numerous videos of her at events and she is CONSTANTLY looking at herself! EVen worse delusions of how attractive she is than skank, although she does at least always make an effort with her appearance. You would never catch her in a JYY trackie that's for sure!
---
He must have a real fetish for plastic.
Seems like he has a thing for ladyboys more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe he did them a favour though, he may have been at the MM and at Jett's football when Kieran was supposedly 'scaring' and stalking his own kids. Maybe the police asked him and he said it was rubbish?
---

Yes, cross one individual off your list Kipper and see if you can do the counting and work out how many are left 😂
I reckon that night the police were called to the MM in December(?) last year, KB went to try and see B&J as Batnan hadn't returned them after that trip to Spain. I imagine she wouldn't let him, he made a fuss and the police were called. That's my take on it anyway and I am happy to be disabused if there is another explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
🤮 that photo of him
I wonder if he's posting those photos to prove he's not in Thailand with skanky?
---
Thank you to everyone who replied to me last night 😘

View attachment 2005096
He's clearly making sure everyone knows he's not in Thailand isn't he?
---
No fanx luv :) Who'd want to look like you anyway???
That thing she is wearing looks like something your granny would wear when she goes to make her early morning cuppa!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon that night the police were called to the MM in November(?) last year, KB went to try and see B&J as Batnan hadn't returned them after that trip to Spain. I imagine she wouldn't let him, he made a fuss and the police were called. That's my take on it anyway and I am happy to be disabused if there is another explanation.
I could believe this too.Didn’t she tell the police she feared for her life and the life of her children?

Reactions: 15
I can't get het up over M liking Cuntboy's insta posts. It's her business to like what she wants as it is to post what she wants.
There are reasons for reasons & all that.

Reactions: 24
That's ALL Jessica does, pose and take photos of herself. I've seen numerous videos of her at events and she is CONSTANTLY looking at herself! EVen worse delusions of how attractive she is than skank, although she does at least always make an effort with her appearance. You would never catch her in a JYY trackie that's for sure!
---

Seems like he has a thing for ladyboys more like!
I do genuinely think that Cole is gay or attracted to trans, that Robbie bloke he hangs round with aswell seems like a closet gay. Straight blokes don't find KP attractive anymore unless they're 60 year old pervs, she's manly and looks just like a cross between those 2 pictured in coles latest grid pic. There's just something proper off about him, I dont get it in this day and age its not a big deal to be gay or into whatever so why does he hide it. And if he's not gay and just likes the plastic look, KP is way down the list of attractive barbie doll wannabes, he's not my type but he's not hideous I'm sure he could upgrade quite easily. I just find it sooooo weird

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I reckon that night the police were called to the MM in November(?) last year, KB went to try and see B&J as Batnan hadn't returned them after that trip to Spain. I imagine she wouldn't let him, he made a fuss and the police were called. That's my take on it anyway and I am happy to be disabused if there is another explanation.
Yes that's what I think happened. Police said they did a 'welfare check'. That's all they can do if one parent keeps kids from the other!
The usual 'source' threw SB under the bus to try and imply it was about him.
---
I do genuinely think that Cole is gay or attracted to trans, that Robbie bloke he hangs round with aswell seems like a closet gay. Straight blokes don't find KP attractive anymore unless they're 60 year old pervs, she's manly and looks just like a cross between those 2 pictured in coles latest grid pic. There's just something proper off about him, I dont get it in this day and age its not a big deal to be gay or into whatever so why does he hide it. And if he's not gay and just likes the plastic look, KP is way down the list of attractive barbie doll wannabes, he's not my type but he's not hideous I'm sure he could upgrade quite easily. I just find it sooooo weird
It is funny not because it involves trans people per se but because all the women he seems to like are so extreme and odd looking! I did always suspect he had a particular fetish that KP filled a need for. ......or Maybe Carl actually wants to be trans himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.