Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it seems that madam doesn’t want to come home anytime soon. She seems to think running away from her problems will solve them. Her attitude of nobody tells me what to do is going to catch up with her eventually and all her problems will be bigger than before. I think both the SS and the BH court are going to pull her to shreds when she finally reappears.
Hope so PT.Its been a long time coming.

Reactions: 12
There are a lot of krusties who don’t seem to know the story, so I’ll let Skanky tell you in her own words, she also says that basically Kieron has been arrested and is on bail for stalking her, she also says Kieron is allowed access to the kids alone at allocated times,
I have no opinion on this matter, I don’t know the ins and outs , and I have never said Skanky doesn’t love her kids so not taking sides on this one till the truth comes out , but I feel sorry for the kids, seems a bit of a tit storm
I know all about the so called allegations, pie throwing, video etc. I was just expressing that even if true I don't understand how that would be a reason for them to be investigated by the police and giving the kids to her ( which allegedly didn't happen either she didn't give them back, I know that too) unless actual physical harm occurred, which clearly it didn't. I guess we will never know the full story.

Reactions: 11
I was just having a look regarding children being taken out of the country on a solicitor's website.

It was saying after 28 days you have to ask for the other parent's permission.

I'm not really sure about the nuances of law, but it states that parental responsibility is automatically given to mothers, father's have to either be on the birth certificate or married when the baby is born.

I'm presuming only KP has parental responsibility at the moment otherwise it would need permission from KH?

If the proper procedure isn't followed, one could face charges for child abduction.

Sorry if discussed before, my memory is like a sieve at the moment.
KH will has parental responsibility too, as they were married. To charge for abduction police usually need to know it's likely the other parent is planning to go to the place to live, ie. they have dual nationality or family in that place etc. It's unlikely they would arrest Kipper at the airport. Both of them have parental responsibility, so these are civil matters to be sorted in family court.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You are 44 for fucks sake - behaving like a gormless teenager on IG 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine 🤣🤣 my 17 year old would disown my 40 year old arse if I spouted that tit on social media. That is without the photo dumps of her looking like she's had a holiday in that hotel off that film.... what's it called again. Oh yeah. Hostel!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You are 44 for fucks sake - behaving like a gormless teenager on IG 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I do so hope we have a cryptic quote stand off.A sort of duelling banjos kind of thing.
Come on Yoda Cole!
witch the floor with wipe her!
Or do cryptic inspirational ones about Lions and respect and mystery and stuff.
Or just mock her knees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine 🤣🤣 my 17 year old would disown my 40 year old arse if I spouted that tit on social media. That is without the photo dumps of her looking like she's had a holiday in that hotel off that film.... what's it called again. Oh yeah. Hostel!!!
Same 😂😂😂😂 she’s beyond cringeworthy.

Reactions: 17
KH will has parental responsibility too, as they were married. To charge for abduction police usually need to know it's likely the other parent is planning to go to the place to live, ie. they have dual nationality or family in that place etc. It's unlikely they would arrest Kipper at the airport. Both of them have parental responsibility, so these are civil matters to be sorted in family court.
Thanks Helena, I'm going back to bed, it's all so mind-boggling on here lately lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think its weird Michelle has liked carls latest insta pic?
With everything whats going on!!! They must have split again!!!!

Reactions: 7
good news for Kieron that the stalking chargers have been dropped,pity it takes 3 months to clear him,wonder what next she will claim he as done just to keep him away from the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Oooh, look at this........

Good news.
Was that stuff about 'inappropriate behaviour with a minor' that KP reported to the cops dropped as well? I don't recall a statement being released on that

Reactions: 18
A STALKING probe into Katie Price's ex Kieran Hayler has been dropped by police, The Sun Online can reveal.

Kieran, 35, was questioned by police on December 5 at Worthing Police Station in Sussex and released on bail that evening.

It came just months after he slammed Katie for breaching a restraining order.

Sussex Police have now dropped the stalking investigation.

A force spokesperson said: "A 35-year-old man arrested on suspicion of stalking has been released without charge."

Kieran's rep previously confirmed he had been quizzed about 4.30pm and was released that same evening.

A statement at the time said: "Kieran assisted the police with their enquiries.

"No further action is expected to be taken.

"Kieran was taken to Worthing police yesterday afternoon and released the same evening without charges."

The arrest came after Katie avoided jail in June last year after she breached a restraining order.

Katie shared a "vile and nasty" message aimed at Kieran's partner Michelle Penticost calling her a "gutter s**g".

She told Kieran: "Tell your c****** w***e, piece of s**t, girlfriend not to start on me.

"She has a restraining order so shouldn't try to antagonise me as she is in breach and I'm sure she doesn't want people knowing that she was having an affair with you behind my back. That gutter s**g."

The ex-glamour model could have been jailed for a maximum of five years for breaching the restraining order.

Katie was instead handed an 18-month community order, 170 hours unpaid work and £1,500 costs.

Speaking after the sentencing, a spokesperson for Kieran and Michelle said: “We are incredibly disappointed with the result of today’s court hearing.

“We feel a custodial sentence would have sent the right message to the public given the seriousness of Miss Price’s offending.”

Katie and Kieran wed in January 2013 and share two children, Bunny, 5, and six-year-old Jett.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Both Price and Woods know for sure, when they pretend to split up, their life is monetised. Thousands, literally thousands of pounds in Instagram, backgrid, and social media money.
The only real blessing is that Price cannot have any more children. That’s over for her. So the baby pay day is not going to happen.
Keiron really is a person of either low intellect, or he has something to hide. Why else wouldn’t you fight for your kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.