Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just having a look regarding children being taken out of the country on a solicitor's website.

It was saying after 28 days you have to ask for the other parent's permission.

I'm not really sure about the nuances of law, but it states that parental responsibility is automatically given to mothers, father's have to either be on the birth certificate or married when the baby is born.

I'm presuming only KP has parental responsibility at the moment otherwise it would need permission from KH?

If the proper procedure isn't followed, one could face charges for child abduction.

Sorry if discussed before, my memory is like a sieve at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Apparently they argue constantly in front of the kids KP/CW 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
This behaviour I don't like from Michelle. I defend her on other occasions but inserting herself in Kipper & Carols relationship like this is antagonistic and serves only to provoke KP ... she is not friends with Carol and has no relationship with him
Exactly. What does she mean "Why not?" There's about 50 reasons why not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
This behaviour I don't like from Michelle. I defend her on other occasions but inserting herself in Kipper & Carols relationship like this is antagonistic and serves only to provoke KP ... she is not friends with Carol and has no relationship with him
Especially when she's away on work and kieron is home with the kids, just looks like she's stalking coles page a bit. But then again we don't know what they know so maybe there Is something going on behind the scenes. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash

Reactions: 23
I don’t believe for one minute that Cole is or would help KH and MP. Let’s not forget that despite the alleged break up he has very recently been in Thailand with the Skank and had a tattoo of her! If he really was working on things behind the scenes to help bring her down then there is no way he would have committed to having a tattoo of her! I can’t help thinking that MP is liking his posts to piss off Skanky! It’s a dangerous game in my opinion!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Absolutely Tracey, this does not sit well with me at all, that poor excuse for a man has been a constant menace around those kids, we were told J was afraid of him, I believe this to be true. He is devious and conniving, why would she do this, it’s really weird, agree with all you said here.

It’s all so strange and depressing now, what with Skank refusing to come home, looking increasingly deranged by the day with a constant stream of appalling photos of her butchered body being fed to the Red Tops, her kids left with god knows who while she parties, Sink-Boy doing the usual SB bollox and now M doing this. Can’t defend her on this, she should stay well clear with all that is going down, this is not a good development. Those poor kids, I just don’t know what to think anymore, it’s all so sad and I fear for their safety and mental health. What the hell is M playing at, totally flummoxed by all of this now. 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Really odd, as I said yesterday why would you like posts of the (at most very recently ex?) BF of the very person who has accused you of abuse?

Maybe KP and MP have had some good news about the kids and are feeling triumphant about them being returned to their care? Hence MP doing this? She had mentioned Bunny twice in separate IG posts the other day, for the first time in ages

I think MP would be better off ignoring CW IG. It's getting uncomfortably close to the person she has a restraining order against. Better keeping a distance

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Well it seems that madam doesn’t want to come home anytime soon. She seems to think running away from her problems will solve them. Her attitude of nobody tells me what to do is going to catch up with her eventually and all her problems will be bigger than before. I think both the SS and the BH court are going to pull her to shreds when she finally reappears.

Reactions: 22
Jessica Alves has been trying to dig her claws into Carl for ages. Now they’re at a club together tonight.
Is Sink Boy just addicted to someone or something who/which has had extensive surgery done ? When the old sinks were replaced at MM he was besotted :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.