Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh that clothing looks painful lol
And "Barbie"? Well yes maybe "Barbie" as in fat sausages and oversized buns with grease dripping everywhere..................................;:ROFLMAO:
---
No wonder the bleeping bleep deleted that post about not leaving the kids alone day or night if the lying bastard witch had just been snapped out on the piss without them the bleeping scum bleep. Now duck off skank and when you get there duck off some more. 🤬
p.s someone should put skanks rant and pics of her out on the piss without the kids on social media for all to see.
They've been wiki'd Stan :)
---
Looks like she's here. Kids definitely not with her. It's a dance event.
View attachment 2004195
Making an exhibit of itself at an event for teens and twenty-somethings. "Look at Grandma over there twerking!!"
---
It looks like she’s permanently wearing a skateboard knee pad. How insecure must she be that every time something gets mentioned on here she disguises it with a tattoo. First the black hole belly button and now the ugly knee caps….. What’s that now, she should have her mouth sewed up… 🤔
Oi skanky! If we mention scars and disfigurements you immediately cover them with more classy tattoos - now about your fizzog............. :LOL:
---
I hope, I really really hope KP hasn’t dosed her children up with something so she can go out. Like she’s done before. It didn’t work out so well for the McCanns.
She dosed Rolo the puppy up too didn't she and look how that ended :(
---
I think she’s going down the “ if I can’t have it surgically sorted I’ll just ink it up “ to cover what she sees as imperfections. With this premise she’s gonna look like the tattooed lady from the old fashioned freak shows
but she ain't no Lady :) A freak yes, but Lady NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you to everyone who replied to me last night 😘

05B25C97-987E-47F7-AB86-F9F80A7FF21A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Kipper looks dreadful ... pot belly, no waist, skinny granny legs, terrible hair extensions, awful lip filler, one eye bigger than the other, wonky oversized tits, covered in scars ... desperately trying to compete with 20yr old girls ... what is wrong with her???
The delusion is strong in this one...................................................... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking at state of it she’ll be dead soon or have a heart attack/stroke which leaves her bedridden, she’s obviously to me drinking/using heavily, very dangerous at her age, and as Phoebe’s just said, the surgery and tattoos are now a form of self-harming. The recent photos are the photos of someone who’s not got long left, unless there is a massive intervention and complete rejection of the party-life. Ain’t gonna happen is it. Skank looks lost in heavy addiction. Why is she staying out there, now not coming home next week, and who’s paying for all of this, on what cards, must be costing a fortune. Bad enough she was on her own but she has those poor kids in tow, and left god knows where tonight.

Maybe the ultimate end is the only way it can end for all of this to stop and what happens to those kids if she OD’s out there, could easily happen partying with the idiots she’s with 😞
I suspect she has been officially told to hand kids back to KH and is avoiding it, Slimy will be footing the bill in Thailand ... brokering loads of freebies

Reactions: 31
oh my she is rougher than kipper
her body and plastic face i cant get my head round what she looks like
what a vapid bunch
looks like they spend the whole night posing seriously boring
funny how the camera panned away from sink boy he leapt back in

looks like a fun night NOT
So who was that beside skanky out in Thailand then? ;)

Reactions: 5
Can't get over the fact sink boy got a tattoo of skank on his chest, that's something your next girlfriend wants to see while your grinding away on top of her a picture reminder of your last STD riddled girlfriend giving her the finger, you have to be the biggest bellend in the UK you complete tosser.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Daddy Woods is going to be so pleased! LOL
Well, Jessica is very messed up mentally and physically - BUT - I think that she is actually a nice person ... if weird surgery floats his boat he would be better off with Jessica in my opinion (however, I think Jessica should steer well clear of the vain aggressive knob that is Carol). Anyway, real face on Carol ... from that awards show you went to with Kipper when you were looking your average best and showing the mowdellin industry what they are really missing out on ... and ... the comment on the post is correct... someone has been photoshopped out of the picture, you can see the cut in 2 places ... wonder who and why ? ....
---
Even those pictures have been filtered ... he is so vain and pathetic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So sink boy is now out partying with porta potty Khan 😱 that’s like upgrading from a slight rash (skanky) to a full blown “it burn’s when you pee” scenario 😂
---
I wonder if skanky with be returning to a child abduction charge?
Wonder if that twit stephen bear being jailed has finally rattled her about her own behaviour 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, Jessica is very messed up mentally and physically - BUT - I think that she is actually a nice person ... if weird surgery floats his boat he would be better off with Jessica in my opinion (however, I think Jessica should steer well clear of the vain aggressive knob that is Carol). Anyway, real face on Carol ... from that awards show you went to with Kipper when you were looking your average best and showing the mowdellin industry what they are really missing out on ... and ... the comment on the post is correct... someone has been photoshopped out of the picture, you can see the cut in 2 places ... wonder who and why ? ....
---

Even those pictures have been filtered ... he is so vain and pathetic
There's an extra hand and someone in the mirror :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if there's another reason skank hasn't come home and is staying extra days in Thailand it might be because of the kids but.
1, It might be plod have finished their investigation of the harassment complaint Kieran made against her and she's in the tit and facing charges for breach of restraining order and harassment.
2, the mortgage company might have got a repossession and eviction order and she thinks that staying out the country they can't serve it. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.