Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a piece of work isn’t it? My Kids are grown up, But was thinking of me and the missus were going to take the grandkids away for the money it spent, Thailand wouldn’t even be on my list, all me me me,
Be Disneyland or something, even going out there , and she posts everything, you’d think they’d see some elephants or something, most of her time seems to be in nail bars, tattoo parlours or just bars , hadn’t got a scooby

Reactions: 23
So a family holiday that skank claims is to improve her and the kids mental health seems to be having the opposite effect, her behaviour is getting more erratic and she's now leaving the kids with total strangers and going out on the piss. Way to go mother of the year.

Reactions: 27
Jessica Alves has been trying to dig her claws into Carl for ages. Now they’re at a club together tonight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Jessica Alves has been trying to dig her claws into Carl for ages. Now they’re at a club together tonight.
oh my she is rougher than kipper
her body and plastic face i cant get my head round what she looks like
what a vapid bunch
looks like they spend the whole night posing seriously boring
funny how the camera panned away from sink boy he leapt back in

looks like a fun night NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh my she is rougher than kipper
her body and plastic face i cant get my head round what she looks like
what a vapid bunch
looks like they spend the whole night posing seriously boring
funny how the camera panned away from sink boy he leapt back in

looks like a fun night NOT
I’d say they’re the same level of rough. Biggest difference is that Jessica looks more feminine and is actually a lovely(but troubled) human.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not a girl’s girl then.!
---
I’d say they’re the same level of rough. Biggest difference is that Jessica looks more feminine and is actually a lovely(but troubled) human.
I have never met her but I watched her on some reality show and she came over terribly. Not a very nice person at all
---
Have you all noticed Michelle had like carls insta posts recently!
---
Yes I’ve noticed! 🙄.

Reactions: 11
Phew finally caught up after 9 hours travel with no internet. Sat on balcony with a nice cup of tea just chilling. So skanks out there for another week eh DC?
Pictures of it pissed up with no kids. Great mother not.
Hope KH has all this extra evidence and that the kids are back with him soon.

Have a great Sunday Krusties. Catch up again later. Hopefully we get some good news soon. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So sink boy playing anything you can do i can do look i'm out to are you jealous skank please take me back please, wonder if Jessica alves knows he was taking the piss out a trans in Thailand the other week. Wonder if he thinks he's finally on the zlist ladder now he's been pictured with a bunch of other zlisters on a night out.

Reactions: 21
Latest 🤢
I'd like to know how releaasing these hideous images on a daily basis can come anywhere near paying for this vile excursion keeping the children from their father? How is it affording this is what I want to know???? :mad:
---
I have a horrible feeling it’s not coming back 😬 At least not anytime soon. There isn’t really much for it to come back for.
Well when it fails to return and the BH sieze Trampy Towers - Stan please go there and rescue Blade immediately!!!
---
What a Swamp Donkey 🤢🤢🤢
These journos eh? How do you "rock a slew" anyway???
---
Thailand has committed extradition treaties with the UK so authorities can do something.
I wonder if she knows that? Theres her thinking she can sit it out over there churning out ever-more hideous photos to keep her in coconuts till the end of time, when all the while theres an extradition treaty lurking in the background........................................
---
But bunny was in the bed why else would she through a pudding bowl on a bed if it wasn’t aimed at Bunny that just wouldn’t make sense
Am I detecting a spot of FM here or is this just paranoia????????????????????????????????
---
View attachment 2003901
I'll be brief. duck me.....
Has no trouble leaving them to go out trawling for Noo Eggs though, ie the bocsing match as an example. What she really means is that she's planning to stay out in Thailand and won't be available :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
I'd like to know how relaeasing these hideous images on a daily basis can come anywhere near paying for this vile excursion keeping the children from their father? How is it affording this is what I ant to know???? :mad:
---

Well when it fails to return and the BH sieze Trampy Towers - Stan please go there and rescue Blade immediately!!!
---

These journos eh? How do you "rock a slew" anyway???
Been to see the people at WW protection dogs Rita😘 and told them i want blade if he needs re-homing they've got my name and number, as how skanks paying slymi Rymi or his boy toy is taking and selling the pictures to backgrid who sells them on, skank won't be spending that much hotel will be all inclusive and it doesn't cost that much to feed two young kids when your out a happy meal at Mac D's sorted, the only thing that will eat into her money is how much sniff she's shovelling up her hooter.

• Heart
1. She doesn’t give a flying fart about leaving Jett and Bunny - she’s done it hundreds of times when she fancies a holiday with whatever new idiot she is dragging around with her.
2. This “investigation” must be over - 4 months to look at a video?? I don’t think so.
3. Professional?? 😂😂😂 she’s one of the flakiest, unreliable people in her “industry” and everyone knows it.
No wonder she deleted that post - it’s a pack of lies.
You are so right there! The police might be overstretched but four months to look at some video and follow-up on it, especially as it involves maltreatment of children? Nah I don't think so somehow

She's effectively on-the-run, hiding in plain sight & rubbing everyine's nose in it "rocking a slew" of seksi foters in that bog-roll the Mirror. And onwards it goes.........................

Incidentally, she cannot be that concerned about AFP languishing in 'orspitawl can she?
---
Kipper may have been intent on finding her best angle, but, it eluded her
Her best angle is face-down in the Marianas Trench
---
I'm sorry but all this pudding throwing reminds me of the thread where metaphorical flans were being flung.... I hope @Whl1994 will be able to contain herself as it doesn't take too much to set her off.... I'm afraid flan flinging will always be forever in my heart... even if they missed my face...
I'm lining up a Lemon Meringue Pie in readiness for her. Its a special recipe laden with cyanide and nails in the meringue :)
---
I had to laugh at that latest Mirror article describing how the pictures in the pool showed her 'attempting to seductively hoist herself out' 🤣🤣
These 12 year old journos are having to work for their pocket money recently; My favourite is "Rocking a slew.............................."
---
mmm looks lovely, can i book a table for 4 please, i hope for mates rates too 😂 , your food looks lovely stan,your a great dad,good neibour,kind,funny and loves animals, what a catch you are x
I concur! Dammit its a shame I'm married Stan! 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Woke up to a notification about a new story from Cole but it's now saying no longer available - 🤔 he actually filmed himself snogging Jessica and posted it in error ....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.