Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in Patong
---
Apparently she was pissed up.. shock horror

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just a thought wonder if this was supposed to be a "family" getaway skank, sink boy and the kids.. slymi Rymi and his boy toy were just supposed to be around for the first week or so getting things fixed hotels/flights and what nots. But slymi Rymi has highjacked it now and skank being off its face 24/7 he's talked her into getting rid of sink boy and staying and is now just using skank, it's obvious slymi Rymi or his boy toy are taking the pictures of the staged bikini photoshoots and pictures of the kids and flogging them so he's taking his cut.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, what possesses anyone to get their wrinkly knee tattooed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KATIE PRICE # 255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party,B & J missing, will SS now listen ?

Reactions: 34
None of them live lives I understand because it's completely at odds with my own quiet little land.

Each and every one of them is guilty of using the kids to varying degrees by posting their photos for likes, publicity, promotion, whatever. Obviously nobody is on a par with price, but they all do it.
They live in the public gaze, that's their 'thing'. They have a insatiable hunger for it all.

All this liking, following, unliking, unfollowing, just seems incredibly childish and playgroundy.

I do something really weird - I follow people I like, usually who I know in reality, who make me laugh, and/or whose work I admire (except for BYG. I follow her for fashion and bewful beauty advice).
But I'm not a zlister thankfully.
So my online life is completely different to theirs. It's nicely boring 😎
I personally couldn't give a monkeys' who follows who or likes a post etc, life's too bloody short. Let them get on with it.
Each to their own obviously. But not really worth falling out with each other about, surely?
Soft coated Wheaten terriers. Love Fox terriers lots though. All dogs in fact. That’s why Kipper’s ever increasing pack need our help to escape.
We’ve had three Wires lost the last one Granville Claude two years ago this summer. Still miss him everyday, as if she’s ever mourned any of hers. Love Wheaton’s. Somebody near me has two Sealyham!!!!! Very rare.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because we've all been saying how terrible her knees are.
👋👋👋👋👋 Skanky.
Was about to say the same Maggie.. now let's see if this works.."GO FOR A SWIM KATIE THE WATER IS THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH A 5 MILE SWIM OUT TO SEA WILL STOP THE AGING PROCESS" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Same day.

Kipper: I’m with my kids 24/7, just me on my own, looking after their souls. Family time.

Also Kipper: I’m having a wild night out, pissed up and wearing a body suit that cuts my bits in half

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Although this pic has been posted on here a few times I realised something new!
If you draw a shoulder just under Coles' armpit, the tattoo depicts Kippers' Phil! With a nipple! (@Pom Bear..)
---

One of our lovely, clever Krusties had a conversation with someone who works for CH4. He said that yes, she IS car-crash TV now and the viewers merely tune in to watch programmes with Kipper in it to see her decline, stupidity and the mess she's become.
Loool I had a go and added a boob as well 😄😄🥰🤗💖😘 xx ..

Resizer_16779723396205.jpg

Hello lovely @Pom Bear 😘 I hope you enjoyed Ireland 🙂
I think you may have designed Skanky's next tattoo there 🤣 she'd look lovely with a poo inked on Grant. It could move attention away from her hairy arm boob 👍😂😜
I had a nice time thank you 🥰❤, I go back again in April just for another couple of days 💖🤗🥰😘 xx.

I added the poo emoji on Grant 😄😄😘 xx...

Resizer_16779723268103.jpg

...and in colour...

Resizer_16779723206671.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.