Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening my Krusty family 😘

DC16 thank you I get it , having for the best part of a year been supporting someone through exactly what KH is going through at the moment in respect of J&B somethings should be kept private.

Well I fancied having some fun this afternoon so……. We had a bit of a family and friend gathering mixture of age ranges male and female. I showed them all the latest sexy pictures of the skank bucket , their reactions were hilarious , the younger age group 16 - 25 all laughed and asked why is she posing like that. I told them because she thinks it sexy well more laughter and groans from them😂.

My next age range was 26-49. Well their responses were the same as the younger group and they said no just no.😂
The final group was 50-75 well that was hilarious most remembered her for her page 3 days and all said she was god damn ugly. They also said she should give it up as a bad job. I find it interesting that so many people find her repulsive and for the life of me can’t work out why she just keeps trying so hard to relive her youth.

Following my little survey of 100 people my OH said are you sure your not secretly an admirer of the skank bucket 😱😱my response was I can easily get a divorce 😂 but no we have been together 50 years can’t see that happening.

Happy Saturday all 😘❤
My husband saw that I had recorded Mucky Mansion and accused me of being hypocritical as he knows I detest the Kipper. I pointed out to him that I had only been able to bear a couple of minutes of the foghorn gob and the tacky tawdriness of it all, not to mention seeing the poor feral dogs and cats. I kept it in case I am ever inebriated enough to try again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband saw that I had recorded Mucky Mansion and accused me of being hypocritical as he knows I detest the Kipper. I pointed out to him that I had only been able to bear a couple of minutes of the foghorn gob and the tacky tawdriness of it all, not to mention seeing the poor feral dogs and cats. I kept it in case I am ever inebriated enough to try again. 😂
We have had a very similar conversation in this house too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'However, the pair decided to end their relationship last year amid allegations Katie had cheated on Carl.

The pair got back together earlier this year and, in an attempt to save their engagement, the couple had agreed to attend therapy.

Carl reportedly warned Katie that if she cheated he would be done for good this time.

The 44-year-old model allegedly splurged on £12,000 business class flights to Thailand for the family holiday.

It is unclear at this time if the couple will attempt to rekindle their romance once again.'

Reactions: 8
So I thought about doing a funny picture about football tits but when I see what came up when I saved the picture it looks like she is defo selling these pictures to the press via Backgrid at a premium price this is what came up. And plus it shows that she is selling pictures of her children via Backgrid
Screenshot (21).png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
There’s this happening tonight (mentions groove) but it’s in Phuket not Bangkok
@DC16 95% certain it is this.

The flag on the Instagram reel is on the background in the photo of skank

Reactions: 11
May her bits be chafed.
And may there be no aloe vera left in Thailand...
Or sudocrem.
Just one of the ‘fragrant’ Candida bath bombs that she flogs. Will really soothe the chafing by causing a much more painful yeast tit storm, thereby taking her mind of the chafe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't think so by looks of it. Vile witch.
So Mother of the bleeping century,
who has her kids day and night, takes her two youngest kids on a loving special family holiday for their mental health. Mum and kid special time spent in tattoo studios, with mummy doing stupid poses for photoshoots to sell her new fake boobs to the press. Mummy rants and raves on IG while about the kids Daddy while leaving her kids with duck knows who as Mummy takes herself to a club on the loving special family time holiday. Mummy is stood outside the club, child free, looking like a freak with her boobs, new tattoos and a top giving her a full front and back wedgie, said top will be up for sale, unwashed on depop in the very near future.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Katie Price #255 Goes Out To get Thai Merry, leaving her kids with god knows who

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.