Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot of krusties who don’t seem to know the story, so I’ll let Skanky tell you in her own words, she also says that basically Kieron has been arrested and is on bail for stalking her, she also says Kieron is allowed access to the kids alone at allocated times,
I have no opinion on this matter, I don’t know the ins and outs , and I have never said Skanky doesn’t love her kids so not taking sides on this one till the truth comes out , but I feel sorry for the kids, seems a bit of a tit storm
what a load of crap she talks, says jett and bunny,says thats all of it.... while playing music by katie price "hurricane". says it all really !
---
Just having a scroll through Facebook while I do the tea and one of my FB friends has posted this with the skank. 🤢
has she had her knees tattooed 😂 😂 😂 😂 what a bleeping state she looks😂😂😂:poop:✌
---
I smell Edna on that post - flexing her English GCSE
---

WTF is she wearing????
dont yer know shes a barbie girl 😂
---
Be careful Stan.....you could be the next ,the one.If you tell Kp you can cook and that you have a drivers licence, we will never hear from you again.
She have you tattooed and shipped to the MM.
yep, you will have turkey teeth,botox and an only fans account ready to rock 😂 ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She always seems to have a supply of cash ready when she wants a holiday or needs a legal team to help her swerve prison. It's wishful thinking but maybe she's blowing her cash stash before the bankruptcy thing all comes crashing down on her?

Reactions: 31
So much for "soul" care. She really doesn't care who she leaves those children with does she. No motherly instinct whatsoever. I despise her.
Ffs i go to work and everythings gone tits up gonna have to pour a wine and catch up no i havnt got a clue whats going on lol
Doesn’t exactly fit with the lies she spouted a couple of hours ago re having to be with her children day and night! Within hours , mother of the year has abandoned her children again!
Where are J&B

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a delivery from my dealer, pure, uncut Columbian reds got to up the price though but can still do you a good deal. 🍅😤😀
chrome_screenshot_1677964096326.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ffs i go to work and everythings gone tits up gonna have to pour a wine and catch up no i havnt got a clue whats going on lol
Where are J&B
I never usually post on here, I used to but got sick of the mutant getting away with everything so I had to back off for the sake of my sanity. I always keep up on here though. Anyway I was having a scroll through Facebook earlier and one of my Facebook friends posted a couple of pics with old leather face. I absolutely sprinted over here to let you all know. Mother of the year is in Bangkok and kids nowhere to be seen 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I never usually post on here, I used to but got sick of the mutant getting away with everything so I had to back off for the sake of my sanity. I always keep up on here though. Anyway I was having a scroll through Facebook earlier and one of my Facebook friends posted a couple of pics with old leather face. I absolutely sprinted over here to let you all know. Mother of the year is in Bangkok and kids nowhere to be seen 😞
Is there any chance you could give me any other info on this please 😘 very important

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is there any chance you could give me any other info on this please 😘 very important
Nothing else I'm afraid @DC16 I keep going back to see if any more has been said but just those pictures and that its at an event called Groove.

Reactions: 23
Just catching up on this… seen her daughter has a modelling contract, feel like I might be in the minority, but I think she’s not as attractive as people bleat on she is 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Do you know where in Thailand the event is, thank you x

Reactions: 12
I think The Mirror are paying for the extended stay in exchange for daily pictures.
Why is anyone connected with this woman either sordid, or completely lacking in morals. The media continue to enable this dreadful woman, they make me sick. I really feel for the plight of those poor children, they are the most important aspect of this awful situation.

Reactions: 18
If anything happens to price while she's away, the hotel (or wherever) would ring the police who would sort arrangements for the children to be taken home, maybe by their dad, via the British Embassy.

They're not going to just be abandoned.

Reactions: 20
Why is anyone connected with this woman either sordid, or completely lacking in morals. The media continue to enable this dreadful woman, they make me sick. I really feel for the plight of those poor children, they are the most important aspect of this awful situation.
Decent people with morals would never stick around Katie Price for long, as she treats people and animals like tit

The Price family has enabled this behaviour for too long as well, they're not much better than her in my eyes

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.