katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was inevitable he would have left her anyway shitey price didn’t like Pete’s mum& Dad her flashing her fanny all the time as well as Jonny Lydon said you can’t polish a turd price being the turd
Yeah, I reckon he would have eventually seen the light and discarded her. I don't think her reaction to aging would have been different if Peter had stuck around and I don't see him tolerating that level of self-harm. What did he see in her in the first place. The mind boggles. 😩

Reactions: 31
Why do the scum keep paying this clapped out old bleep for these hideous photos? I'm a big tattoo fan, but her leg ones are dreadful.
Everyone's taking the piss out of her, surely she can see how much people dislike her? Thick witch.
She just thinks we are all jealous and if we had the money we would all have lots of surgery. She is so deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, I reckon he would have eventually seen the light and discarded her. I don't think her reaction to aging would have been different if Peter had stuck around and I don't see him tolerating that level of self-harm. What did he see in her in the first place. The mind boggles. 😩
What did he see in her? He probably didn't see much beyond the blow jobs in the lift TBH and by then he was already doomed
---
H was helping Mr PP on 4th August doing the fence at Pricey Towers so filming must have been well under way then and MR MUG (sink boy) was still under orders not to be seen around the kids that's why he's not in any filming when Sophie the source or Amy the terminal are at Pricey Towers aswell. Then on the 21st August anniversary of slapgate skank fucked off to Spain pretending it was another family holiday but MR MUG (sink boy) was lurking.View attachment 1982174View attachment 1982175
Cheap labour as well - saved PFP paying anybody for carrying bits of wood about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did he see in her? He probably didn't see much beyond the blow jobs in the lift TBH and by then he was already doomed
---

Cheap labour as well - saved PFP paying anybody for carrying bits of wood about
God, I wish my brain didn't feel the need to create an image when I read what you all write. I can even hear the beads on jungle braids jangling. 😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
God, I wish my brain didn't feel the need to create an image when I read what you all write. I can even hear the beads on jungle braids jangling. 😰
I wish we could write the stuff in the Sun etc instead of letting the 12 year olds churn out their piffle on a daily basis
Still, the good thing is that The Sun are digging at her BIG TIME now and it won't take much before the Showbiz Editor says "Let 'er 'ave it!" and she gets decades worth of her own tit flying back at her.
Those flying monkeys have'nt a clue whats coming have they? :ROFLMAO:

BTW wiki 12 will be opening its doors for business shortly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for your message on the last thread 🧵 @Cakky Prize ....

Lovely to see you back on here, Pom, I nearly spat me ice pole out xx

For you after nearly losing your ice pole 😀😄😊💕❤🥰🤗😘 xx...

Resizer_16242089384320.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That little voice inside my head is still saying skanks been drip feeding these bikini pool pics over the last few days is because she's holed up after having some surgery and MR MUG aka sink boy has been quiet because he's tit scared of going out alone in case the ladyboys are waiting outside the hotel to kick the tit out of him. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That little voice inside my head is still saying skanks been drip feeding these bikini pool pics over the last few days is because she's holed up after having some surgery and MR MUG aka sink boy has been quiet because he's tit scared of going out alone in case the ladyboys are waiting outside the hotel to kick the tit out of him. 😎
haha Nah, that twit is on babysitting duty! Scary Poppins.

5c3.png

• Haha
I hate the fact she’s now getting tattoed up, They’re bleeping horrific! I’m covered in tattoos but they’re not tit and flow together. She’s obvs doing it thinking it makes her more sexy and appealing but she’s got a horse trailer bumper sticker over her stomach 😂 she’s bleeping rancid, tits like that went out of fashion years ago and she’s over 40 now so doubt any young lads are going to want to see her spread over any mags. It’s time for her to give up, her glamour modelling days have gone along with her bleeping septum…

• Haha
its probably only me but i think Carl came out of this looking okay?? he seemed more genuine and honest than i expected and had a sense of humour?
Yes!! 😂 🙈 he actually kept telling her to stop shouting as well 😂
---
It’s like changing rooms on the extra cheap. All that spray paint - no primer but also she didn’t even wait til the paint was dry just jelly on with the cheap chavvy project. Less than £100 in paint for the first episode. Oh and don’t get me started on the cheap Pink faux fur that was getting stapled to bunny’s bedroom wall. Dust magnet, poor girl will have asthma before she’s 12
And why oh why would you give an 8 year old girl a white carpet in her bedroom and a load of make up 😬 I’m 40 and I still manage to spill bronzer or eyeshadow and the like on my bed every so often 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
I hate the fact she’s now getting tattoed up, They’re bleeping horrific! I’m covered in tattoos but they’re not tit and flow together. She’s obvs doing it thinking it makes her more sexy and appealing but she’s got a horse trailer bumper sticker over her stomach 😂 she’s bleeping rancid, tits like that went out of fashion years ago and she’s over 40 now so doubt any young lads are going to want to see her spread over any mags. It’s time for her to give up, her glamour modelling days have gone along with her bleeping septum…
I've heard this is her latest one...

1677176758214.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

View attachment 1981993
View attachment 1981994
barbies are about £10 each and she got14,with 4 , with there legs wide open,. loving the pompoms(;)😂:poop:😂,)i take it the money making idea of hers, to put pompoms on nails last year was a wash out, either that or she didnt get the invite to any NTA or similar parties to wear them too. 😂 regarding Thailand, she keeps going there AND seems to be loaded when she comes back,do you think she may have money hidden there ? thailand bank,maybe friends bank account or property , or even friends mother etc., ? very fishy, just like her

• Haha
I know MR MUG will be babysitting and getting crafting ideas from J&B for his attic room, but was trying to put that picture in your head of a group of ladyboys kicking the tit out of him. 🤣
lol I've got a sort of transexual gi mp suit meets Marvel scenario running through my head. It's not pretty, I won't elaborate. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.