katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo still looks off. It’s got a grainy filter and her bum cheek has blur on it
---

I’m not convinced it’s unfiltered completely
Looks like they increased the contrast to me. If you use less contrast in photoshop, ie. make a bleached-out-looking image, you see less wrinkles and marks, less detail overall. Increase contrast and it's the opposite effect, skin can look worse.

Reactions: 23
He came across as highly unintelligent but besotted by his creative genius girlfriend. Together they really did do a good dumb and dumber act. He did come across as affable and it was hard to associate him with the slapgate incident in all honesty. He must be in love with her to live in that utter filth and chaos.

Just to add, he looked way better before he had the Botox in one of the episodes. He had a frozen forehead afterwards and it made his eyes narrower. Why on earth does a bloke in his early 30s need Botox?
That's what I've always suspected. He's as dim as a bag of rocks and is in love with the version of her he imagined when he was younger. I imagine it's a bit like these young women who go out with an 74 year old rock star.....but no talent involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
im gonna post this again as she deleted it and maybe some red top will print as not printed before
we need to keep this posted if that's alright with you.

1677132287845.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
H was helping Mr PP on 4th August doing the fence at Pricey Towers so filming must have been well under way then and MR MUG (sink boy) was still under orders not to be seen around the kids that's why he's not in any filming when Sophie the source or Amy the terminal are at Pricey Towers aswell. Then on the 21st August anniversary of slapgate skank fucked off to Spain pretending it was another family holiday but MR MUG (sink boy) was lurking.View attachment 1982174View attachment 1982175
yes,i remember that, and theres me thinking what a lovely relashionship he has with his grandad and theres nice of mr pp fencing to help his stepdaughter with her fencing, to help keep her children and animals safe,and all the time it was most likely paid for by c4's money,he was too tight to employ a gofor or dogsbody, so used poor harvey instead, he most likely got paid for being in it and got free advertising as well, not bad.

• Heart
I think deep down, she must despise herself. Why else would someone do this to themselves?
It still amuses me the way she went for Alicia Douvall's jugular in the big brother house regarding AD surgeries. I have recollections of Kipper telling her she was mentally ill and it was overkill (or words to that effect.) How the tables have turned, eh!

I've tried to find a video but this is all I can see about their time together on Celeb BB.

• Haha
  • Angry
Oh my, it looks like she’s shat herself and is contemplating a wee in the photo below, WTF is going on, how can she release this constant stream of appalling photos, she looks hideous, she can’t see it can she. Honestly it’s just a piss-take now isn’t it, are Slimi and Crawl trying to destroy her 😁

Again her knees 😁 they are taking on a life of their own, a couple of gargoyles laughing away at the grotesqueness of it all. It’s mad 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 1982095
They cannot have an intimate relationship surely 😩 How the duck can anyone go there with it? 😱😱😱😱 It cannot be filtered in real life. You’d have to be blind drunk or high.

• Haha
omg i just posted when she said she was single
was hoping for a quiet night NO CHANCE if he is in the UK
anyone for pop corn lol

The relationship councellor went well then

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like they increased the contrast to me. If you use less contrast in photoshop, ie. make a bleached-out-looking image, you see less wrinkles and marks, less detail overall. Increase contrast and it's the opposite effect, skin can look worse.
I just tried it on another pic of her increasing the clarity also shows more (mmmm :unsure: what can i say?) Flaws

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he has had to cut short his holiday as the photos of him with the kids were published and most probably he isn't allowed round them. So as usual to save the Skanky's skin he has to come home and get photographed to prove it. What a pair of absolute muppets! I couldn't be arsed with having this tit show of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What this little gem? lol, one wheel on my wagon, or dare i say it from the BYG thread 'me a bike'
Screenshot 2023-02-23 184910.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

View attachment 1981993
View attachment 1981994
You're actually kidding, right? Come on, you're pulling my leg. I've had a prosecco but... But... But... I have no words. They must have been taking the absolute piss out of her. My daughters nursery looked better than that. That's wild. I'm actually... Blown away with how absolutely tit that is. I've grinning ear to ear like the Cheshire bleeping cat - this is hilarious! What an absolute joke she has become.

Thank you for sharing! You've made my already amazing week (new job offer accepted!) even better! I LOVE IT. Do you love it? WOO HOO!

• Haha
  • Heart
........She is going to write messages to herself with the letters isn’t she.
I wos always gawjus
Emlee is a werewolf
Pete is nuffkink wivout me
Tits and muff are good enough
Roll over for a biscuit Cole.

Ps Thanks Kylie
I can totally see her doing that on the barbie board 😅 😂. I really am astonished at the childlike nature of it, it's like she's regressed mentally. The foam letters with her catchphrase, and the barbies that need to be buried in Y shaped coffins 😲 done without a hint of irony?! It's like the sort of thing I imagine a psychologist would look at and think, 'oh tit, I'm not sure I can sort this one out!' And another thanks to Kylie for the pics!

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 18.37.51.png

I would also like to say there are so many funny comments on this thread today, It's a good job I can't get the internet at work, or I'd get nothing done! This Pom Bear creation is spectacular. It's got to be why she never takes her top off anymore. Grant and Phil have gone mental and need to be restrained! 😂😂🤣

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 17.24.06.png

---
She would have done something else equally despicable. She can't stay in a committed relationship with anybody without total control and humiliating them. She is pure evil
Yep I agree, she isn't wired right like Leandro and Alex .....and Pete have said. Unless she really got intensive, ongoing therapy, maintaining a normal/good life would always be difficult

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Remember sink boy skank gets one more chance and she's not going to make a mug out of you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Did Sophie the source ring that story into the scum as you were on the plane home you complete bleeping MUG. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.