katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to add, it's a close run thing as to which of the sisters is the fugliest 'Cos Edna is no looker either.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

View attachment 1981993
View attachment 1981994
I don’t do drugs.
But tbh, after looking at those walls I feel that I’m having a bad trip.
Has she got jam jars of random pink stuff?
What is the pink stuff?Marshmallows, pink cotton wool?This is all destined for land full isn’t it?
And look at the resident tool, nodding away .” Yer,all this free stuff is the dogs bollux, Mistress .. er Kate says we can sell this crap to her ficko fans later”
It’s soooooo bad.I am so incredulous that my eyebrows are higher than KPs ( after the rabbit in the headlights plastic surgery, which is previous to the Penelope Pitstop surgery).
She is going to write messages to herself with the letters isn’t she.
I wos always gawjus
Emlee is a werewolf
Pete is nuffkink wivout me
Tits and muff are good enough
Roll over for a biscuit Cole.

Ps Thanks Kylie,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
H was helping Mr PP on 4th August doing the fence at Pricey Towers so filming must have been well under way then and MR MUG (sink boy) was still under orders not to be seen around the kids that's why he's not in any filming when Sophie the source or Amy the terminal are at Pricey Towers aswell. Then on the 21st August anniversary of slapgate skank fucked off to Spain pretending it was another family holiday but MR MUG (sink boy) was lurking.
chrome_screenshot_1677170052755.png
chrome_screenshot_1677170131004.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here weeeee go again!
Jas.
I think your in the wrong thread.. if your lost, go find the PA and KH thread and post your grievances there... bad mouthing the two fathers and thier wife or partners, will not sit well in here.
The very Same fathers, who protect thier children, have never neglected them, have always put the children's needs above thier own, have looked after and helped with H in the past when allowed to, don't have drink and drug issues, don't have ( make believe) mental health issues, don't live in tit pits, don't have addictions to surgery, aren't morally bankrupt, nor are financially Brankrupt, who don't put the opposite sex ( countless bed mates) above thier children and finally do not abuse and exploit or neglect thier children's education or daily needs. Are far better people in general and parents in my honest opinion.
If thier crime in life according to you!! Is to be slimy, too sweet or slippery, then so be it, but atleast those children are cared for and not put in danger when with thier fathers.
Whatever your opinion of Emily, or even Michelle! They again are far better role figures, mentors and mother's!! Than the children's own.

PA had a property portfolio, maybe not a career, when he meet plastic fantastic, but his Manager was fantastic with raising his PR and image... Swanky could of had the same chances n the entertainment industry ect, if she didn't keep funking it up!! Pissing it up, drugging it up... she couldn't maintain her decent motherly image... that was no ones fault but her own....

She is a vile human being, vile mother.

You've been told a few times to read her wiki at the top of the page...

Maybe educate yourself before passing judgment on the fathers.

If your not capable of doing that then move along... before you get a tongue lashing ( which will be deserved) from some of the others here

• Haha
Why do the scum keep paying this clapped out old bleep for these hideous photos? I'm a big tattoo fan, but her leg ones are dreadful.
Everyone's taking the piss out of her, surely she can see how much people dislike her? Thick witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But the utter shame of having to ship-in a cleaning squad from Wales to Sussex to fumigate the dump before anybody would set foot in there!
Forty nine companies in Sussex ! Non wanted to cleanse her crappy house says it all really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

View attachment 1981993
View attachment 1981994
OMG it's horrific! I'm heading back to the UK this weekend, I may now have to watch this just to see exactly how bad it all is!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
Wot chew mean they wos like Charles and Di?

• Haha
Well I don’t think Alan Titchmarsh would take up an offer for Love Your Garden, if that’s what she’s hoping. How can SFP safely take Albert to that 💩hole, especially to run around that disgusting garden (cesspit)? What’s the point of Mr PP doing the fences? OH, of course, bet the van with his company name & wearing his top with PP Fencing, for some FREE advertising, I bet. These grifters won’t miss a trick😡
What happened to all those plants she bought from the garden centre a while back? Did we ever see what she did with them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was reading some of the comments in the DM post of the infamous green bikini shots. A couple I enjoyed a lot. One of them said reminded them when you shoved a couple of balloons down your top at school. The other even better about they knew where those Chinese spy balloons had gone!

What a state!

Oh by the way I nearly choked at the journalist’s descriptions of the photos. One of them mentioned her large eyelashes which gave a dramatic effect. Yes I was absolutely thinking that looking at those pictures! Not!
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Anna, Pete must pray to god each night thanking him for getting out of an relationship with Skanky - the rancid old slag. Emily just oozes sophistication and always looks classy.
I wonder, in a sort of "sliding doors" moment...what would her life be like now if she hadn't had the affair/abortion that caused Pete to divorce her. How do you think their lives would have panned out? Do you think she'd have taken as many drugs and had all those surgeries? Do you think Pete would have eventually left her, anyway?

Reactions: 36
I wonder, in a sort of "sliding doors" moment...what would her life be like now if she hadn't had the affair/abortion that caused Pete to divorce her. How do you think their lives would have panned out? Do you think she'd have taken as many drugs and had all those surgeries? Do you think Pete would have eventually left her, anyway?
It was inevitable he would have left her anyway shitey price didn’t like Pete’s mum& Dad her flashing her fanny all the time as well as Jonny Lydon said you can’t polish a turd price being the turd

Reactions: 32
It would have still been the same outcome because skank can't help herself she's a creature of habit it would just be a few months later in the timeline, skank would still have slept with someone else or had an abortion.

Reactions: 25
It was inevitable he would have left her anyway shitey price didn’t like Pete’s mum& Dad her flashing her fanny all the time as well as Jonny Lydon said you can’t polish a turd price being the turd
In my best Liz Truss voice,
'That. Is. An. Insult. To. Turds.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She would have done something else equally despicable. She can't stay in a committed relationship with anybody without total control and humiliating them. She is pure evil

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.