katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching all of the MM 2 episodes I feel that they were showing how mad she is
They didn’t seem to edit very well
Made sure the filmed dogs pissing all over the house and showing the rubbish and her bad hair etc
It’s like that channel 4 programme about the “ digging”. They didn’t seem to realise how the tv company was ripping the pish out of them making them wear the woodland critter masks. I’ve never laughed so much since Del Boy fell through the bar.
---
I don’t think he will reveal much we haven’t already thought it know. But a nice video cataloging her dreadful behaviour for other to see will really expose her to others.
Good god that was not one of my most coherent sentences. I’m not kipper promise. I think we know about her dreadful lying and behaviour. Others don’t so the exposure will be good . I’ve shared the hell out of it to ensure the ones I know who say “ ah but she’s a good mum “ see it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
KP might even be doing the Onlyfans photoshoots while J&B are present. She doesn't seem to have any boundaries at all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
KP might even be doing the Onlyfans photoshoots while J&B are present. She doesn't seem to have any boundaries at all.
I think OF would be quite tame because she's never actually got her tits out or done anything considered raunchy,, i'm more concerned about the arguments, drinking and drugs not to mention the lies she's probably filling the kids heads with. 😎

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation staying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.
Are you reading this Pricey? Read it and weep.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her latest boob job is an absolute bloody mess one is bigger than the other. She looks like she’s just had a sex change she’s no curves and these ridiculous boobs. How can men fancy her? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Quizmania was one of those late night call in quiz shows where if you get the right answer you won cash, they had many different presenters .
So he's a major league STAR then, another on RimMe's books?? :ROFLMAO:
---
Junior is gonna LOVE that LOL Major cringe factor
---
Was it one of these🍆
No; One of these :m
---
I see she is following an elephant sanctuary on insta, cue photos with the kids no doubt in a few days…..
Well she's got to do something with the children rather than let them be continually with the weirdos she associates with; No doubt she's had RimMe blag some free tickets in return for "Publicity"
---
Was that the last time she saw him. 😁.
Why no recent photos I wonder. Could it be that she never sees him.
Last time had to be that Bocsing event rubbish, you know, where she turned up as a major league embarrassment wearing black fence paint and four bits of duct tape. Poor Junior
---
Well I'm even more pissed off with Surrey police. Just had the post that I have been done speeding in Surrey (yeah I was going too fast), but yet she gets away with it everytime and I will have to pay up and get points. Sorry, just pissed off with myself and the police as they let her get away with it.
Too busy nicking you to worry about what that trollop is doing plus all her tit stirring at the Met. If they put their minds and resources to bringing it down they could EASILY, and yet...........................................
---
It'll be huge arrows pointing to her lady garden ↘⬇↙
---
I have followed these threads forever but never posted as usually I am far too behind, however can someone explain to me why the eyes are so wonky? What makes one eye look so small and at an angle to the other? I suppose most people are too transfixed by those repulsive false boobs to notice but the eyes make me feel a bit weird.
First off you need to go and read ALL her wikis - that'll answer any queries you have!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it possible SB left KFP in Thailand after a row and he’s called it quits? I’m thinking that because of DC16 saying that KFP has been begging SB to return.
I think Carol is going along with what Kipper says ... the only 'storyline' they have is the on off BS (Kipper pretends she is living in a reality show to get media attention) ... but ... Kipper is also setting up a 'stalker' narrative (he wouldnt let me go, followed me and the children on holiday to Spain and again to Thailand, I am a victim' and Carol can't see how dangerous that is to him. He is already known to the police for DV with a charge of 'Coercive control' that he gor out of when Kipper retracted her statement and refused to give evidence ... he wasn't convicted but it is still there ... he really is on dangerous ground and is too thick to see it. When they finally split she will throw all of these accusations around in the press ... if a future girlfriend runs a Clares law check on him that court appearance for Coercive control will show up. Carol has been playing with fire and it's going to burn him
---
Basically horse relaxed, rider in control and could have ridden a dressage test which is way out of skanks ability.
Well done, glad to hear it went well. No feeling like it is there 😘
There really isn't ... especially when you had thought it was no longer possible for you ❤
---
Basically horse relaxed, rider in control and could have ridden a dressage test which is way out of skanks ability.
Well done, glad to hear it went well. No feeling like it is there 😘
There really isn't ... especially when you had thought it was no longer possible for you ❤
I really do have tea.😂😂😂Doesn’t anybody care?😢
Spill !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thankyou to everyone on here who prayed for me today ... My first riding lesson in over a year due to fighting fibromyalgia ... My boy is only 5 ... well, it was fantastic ❤ Despite my limitations over the last 12 months + we had actually achieved a lot ... my Instructor is a straight talker and said the last 10 mins today would have got us a high score on a Novice level dressage test which is amazing frankly ... I have been so limited in what I was able to do and decided to focus on what I could do instead of falling apart over what I couldn't ... Only able to ride 15-20 mins most of the time ... Anyway, my boy went long and low, down on the bit all by himself and the straps I bought to get my leg position right are now for sale unused ! My boy was so responsive that he even reacted when my HEAD wasn't straight !!!!! Kipper can literally kiss my arse today🎉
But skanky has a natrul tallint! Never forget the UK Ekwestryan skwod were demanding her presence but she was too busy showing of her nrks and minge to spare the time for them!
---
havent caught up but seeing a comment about the tack room im surprised she has not mentioned hmm hmm that it has been btoken into and all stolen

im not clued up on horses but do know tack is very expensive and im guessing if you have any sense insurance cough cough cough
Actually the entire premises is a TACK(Y) Room, not just where the saddlery is stored

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But skanky has a natrul tallint! Never forget the UK Ekwestryan skwod were demanding her presence but she was too busy showing of her nrks and minge to spare the time for them!
---

Actually the entire premises is a TACK(Y) Room, not just where the saddlery is stored
You know what Rita... Kippers appearance at HOYs years ago ... inappropriately dressed, still looking a crappy rider on a professionally produced horse having lessons with a top trainer pretending to the media she could be on the UK Olympic team really really pissed me off ! I bought a 3yr old horse who had done nothing to work with and produce by myself, my dreams of making PSG level dressage with him eventually, seemed impossible when I got ill ... 2yrs of hardwork on my boy and myself despite being ill, sometimes literally forcing myself into the saddle paid off spectacularly yesterday ... PSG might actually be possible in a few years (6-8) for us ... thats is nowhere near Grand Prix which is what Kipper makes out she can do ... she is a fkng joke where horses are concerned ... she doesnt know what hard work is in any realm... with horses she is all the gear no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It looks to me like it's Slymi who is the boy toy Stan, that fella has got to be at least 15 years older, no? X
That depends if you go by the filtered images RimMe sends out, as opposed to those In The Wild ones we got. :)
---
You know what Rita... Kippers appearance at HOYs years ago ... inappropriately dressed, still looking a crappy rider on a professionally produced horse having lessons with a top trainer pretending to the media she could be on the UK Olympic team really really pissed me off ! I bought a 3yr old horse who had done nothing to work with and produce by myself, my dreams of making PSG level dressage with him eventually, seemed impossible when I got ill ... 2yrs of hardwork on my boy and myself despite being ill, sometimes literally forcing myself into the saddle paid off spectacularly yesterday ... PSG might actually be possible in a few years (6-8) for us ... thats is nowhere near Grand Prix which is what Kipper makes out she can do ... she is a fkng joke where horses are concerned ... she doesnt know what hard work is in any realm... with horses she is all the gear no idea
Most of The Gear she gets goes straight up her bongy hooter, the rest is all pink nylon static-attacks courtesy of KP Ekwestryan.
---
I'm starting to feel sorry for poor Grant. That implant needed a sat nav fitted. It's all over the place. Heading North, South East West.
He doesn't know if he's suppose to drop down to her minge or climb up to her ears!
What a fecking mess, and don't even start me about her face.
Done in true Dog the Bounty Hunter stylie
---
Wife beater vests.
---
I have tea, I have tea. Real tea.😂
Serve that TEA Joanna! ☕
---
think this little nugget needs to be seen on a semi regular basis

1677132287845.png
Are the "Two individuals" it refers to Phil and Grant nailed on the front?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is able to sit on a horse, that's it. She is not a horsewoman. As they would say in the trade she is a well used mare guaranteed not to refuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is why no one should get angry at her getting a TV show. She’s an absolute lost the plot, complete loser. And it’s showing up more and more. She has NO ONE calming her down or a decent PR rep managing to hide her decline. They just there to cash in. In 5 years time, she will either have gone too far on the operating table or be in a hostel having lost it all

Those barbies stuck on the wall are all you need to know!
All with their legs akimbo :)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s like that channel 4 programme about the “ digging”. They didn’t seem to realise how the tv company was ripping the pish out of them making them wear the woodland critter masks. I’ve never laughed so much since Del Boy fell through the bar.
---
Dogging The programme about dogging. Predictive text is awful and didn’t check 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just watching MM...

Skank is a loveable eccentric who is accidentally hilarious.
SB is adorable, soppy Joey Essex character who worships her.
Her family talk about her like she is 6 and would praise her for tying her own shoelaces.

The whole show has a daft 'Osbournes' vibe.

I have been enjoying it, feel like I have been brainwashed.

Also I am very stoned. Hope this bloody wears off soon.
I would imagine you need to be stoned to watch that tit show!
---
Phew, caught up with today's reading 💪
Nice tea @Joanna Surrey 👍

I haven't had time to watch & analyse the MM tit show yet. But now knowing they were taking the piss, it might make it enjoyable 😁

Random thought, what's the chances the old sIag is making sure J & B are using sunscreen? She never bothers for herself so I can't see her bothering for them 😡

Any bets on what revolting bikini she'll be wearing for the next lot of staged crappy photos? Does she honestly think anyone is looking at these photos & doing anything other than howling with laughter or throwing up? Does she think 5000+ negative comments means "they luv MEEEEEE, eye'll send sum mor to backgrid fer awl me fanz two cee"
And every holiday she goes on she always has about half a dozen NEW bikinis with her, she never seems to rewear any of them. Maybe it's so she can flog them to her 'fans', but I don't know about anybody else but when I get a swimsuit I like ( not a bikini mind, those days are LONG gone, lol) I wear it to death! And given the vast difference in size between her top and bottom halves she probably has to buy two sets each time to make one for her!
---
You are so right Tracey! Being a good rider, especially for dressage, requires a LOT of work and practice, something skanky tits knows nothing about! Horses are just another toy to her, to get them out and ride every now and again when she feels like it, not even on a regular basis. Same with the dogs, which should be walked every day. She takes them for a walk once in a blue moon for a photo op. She thinks because she lets them run wild on her property that's enough. But dogs need walking for the discipline as much as the exercise too. Again something she knows nothing about.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
KP has not trained her dogs they piss on the floor and on beds and up against a box
Channel 4 showed us the pictures

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
---
Dogging The programme about dogging. Predictive text is awful and didn’t check 🤣🤣🤣
That programme was bloody hilarious! The guy that had the aggressive parrot and the couple who ended up in a thropple, who all went down to the woods but he couldn't get it up.. comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.
Ooooooo.... That was worth saving my M&S Gold tea for.... Tea and the Archers Omnibus. What else are Sunday mornings for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.