katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stepped away from this tit show since before Christmas.
Has she got the kids all the time now?

Reactions: 9
Dont suppose there is any news about KH & the GFM thing? I know its going to be slow work but its just so sad watching her drag those kids about without any thought for their wellbeing at all

• Sad
Reactions: 26
And it's hilarious to see Katie give away every bloody time that she's been reading on here. Hence the "here are my kids being happy" post!
Because we've been expressing concerns about their glum, dead expressions.
SO transparent.
Holiday must be a hoot if she's spending her time reading Tattle 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Excellent Joanna. So basically TV channels just fulfilling contracts already in place, hope sink boy reads your tea you've spilled and realises that ruining his reputation and image (not that he had one to begin with) in the quest for zlist status has been for nothing because he's just a bigger joke than she is. 🤣🤣
Doesn’t sound very professional

Reactions: 4
My main concern about Jett and Bunny (apart from the inappropriate dress, lack of schooling, exposure to dodgy men and lifestyle) is that children need clear boundaries, routine and structure - to eat at regular times, to go to bed at a decent time and get 12 hours uninterrupted sleep. Does anyone on here imagine for one moment that Katie is providing this sort of parenting? Quite a lot of modern parents seem to think it is normal for children not to sleep properly; they don’t believe it’s right to enforce any type of structure or discipline, so the children’s lives are chaotic. A child who doesn’t sleep or eat properly is quite possibly going to have behavioural issues as well as struggle academically. Katie fits this bill, in my opinion.

Oh, and let's not forget the impact excessive screen use will be having. We know that Kieran and Michelle made sure their weekends were filled with outdoor activities, walks, fishing, sport, family outings etc.. All Katie seems to do is to make them sit and wait whilst she has endless "beauty" treatments. And hence more screen-time for Jett, in particular.
lack of sleep will have an inpact on their concentration,and also affect their health.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Holiday must be a hoot if she's spending her time reading Tattle 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Daft cow would do better not to read Tattle but to read the room, so to speak!
'It' seems to be in freefall and already inside the plug hole but is seriously happy to drag her 2 youngest down with her.
Absolutely blind to the reality of her situation, career gone, looks & body shot to pieces and most likely the most hated woman in the UK but pretending that nothing has changed.

• Heart
Doesn’t sound very professional
Maybe not but imagine what skank would do if any TV channel or production company ended their involvement mid contract, skank would use it for sympathy and a media blitz of stories about how devastated she is and they only got rid because of her ongoing struggle with her mental health it makes skank look like the victim and TV companies the villains and opens them up to skank suing and they'd still have to pay at least they know giving skank a small payday they can recoup the money from adverts and selling the program to others, then after just walk away and not renew contracts in the future.

After watching all of the MM 2 episodes I feel that they were showing how mad she is
They didn’t seem to edit very well
Made sure the filmed dogs pissing all over the house and showing the rubbish and her bad hair etc

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In her mind, she looks amazing.😂 Is a great singer 😂 a great mum😂. A great model😂
Great at DIY and crafting 😂 Brilliant horse rider😂
Everyone loves her and if the don’t they are just jealous😂 Her delusion and self importance know no bounds.
Now hands up all those who Are jealous. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I agree.
I watched the first video, there was a lot of padding without actually getting to the point. Unless he reveals something radical, I won't bother with the rest.
I don’t think he will reveal much we haven’t already thought it know. But a nice video cataloging her dreadful behaviour for other to see will really expose her to others.

Reactions: 16
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.
My goodness ... that's some first class TEA! 🍵 😍... Thank you ... Im on my second KitKat 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is why no one should get angry at her getting a TV show. She’s an absolute lost the plot, complete loser. And it’s showing up more and more. She has NO ONE calming her down or a decent PR rep managing to hide her decline. They just there to cash in. In 5 years time, she will either have gone too far on the operating table or be in a hostel having lost it all

Those barbies stuck on the wall are all you need to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What is it with people, even back then, saying she's a shrewd business woman?? No she's not, she's a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People seem to just be accepting, on her social media, that the kids have now been off school for 2 weeks. I just can’t get my head round it all either, I presume it is just down to the courts now, what is the point of these organisations if they don’t put the children first. 😡
Well I'm even more pissed off with Surrey police. Just had the post that I have been done speeding in Surrey (yeah I was going too fast), but yet she gets away with it everytime and I will have to pay up and get points. Sorry, just pissed off with myself and the police as they let her get away with it.
Quote the Katie Price law.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Phew, caught up with today's reading 💪
Nice tea @Joanna Surrey 👍

I haven't had time to watch & analyse the MM tit show yet. But now knowing they were taking the piss, it might make it enjoyable 😁

Random thought, what's the chances the old sIag is making sure J & B are using sunscreen? She never bothers for herself so I can't see her bothering for them 😡

Any bets on what revolting bikini she'll be wearing for the next lot of staged crappy photos? Does she honestly think anyone is looking at these photos & doing anything other than howling with laughter or throwing up? Does she think 5000+ negative comments means "they luv MEEEEEE, eye'll send sum mor to backgrid fer awl me fanz two cee"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.