katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching MM...

Skank is a loveable eccentric who is accidentally hilarious.
SB is adorable, soppy Joey Essex character who worships her.
Her family talk about her like she is 6 and would praise her for tying her own shoelaces.

The whole show has a daft 'Osbournes' vibe.

I have been enjoying it, feel like I have been brainwashed.

Also I am very stoned. Hope this bloody wears off soon.
Come back and let us know what you think tomorrow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.
Excellent Joanna. So basically TV channels just fulfilling contracts already in place, hope sink boy reads your tea you've spilled and realises that ruining his reputation and image (not that he had one to begin with) in the quest for zlist status has been for nothing because he's just a bigger joke than she is. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Poor Bunny not at school again it’s a short term, so only5 weeks til they break up for Easter
As for for Jett I really think it needs to be sorted, he needs school to be with his friends and his sport

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.
Hope that didn't spoil your holiday Katie, lovely tea joanna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
i did watch episode one but honestly wont be watching the rest it was so boring tbh

As i said before no renovations as such just very cheaply done decorating vases and no sledge hammer in sight but im ok with that as i would be fuming if expensive renovations were done and she gained

in episode 1 the most expensive thing was probably getting her pit emptied

eg tea,yes it makes perfect sense and glad to hear she is not as popular as she thinks(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
think this little nugget needs to be seen on a semi regular basis

1677132287845.png
Looks like the perfect holiday KP 👇🏼 to improve your children’s MH. 🤥

Being with their father and MP where they were doing age appropriate activities, along with getting an education would be far better than being with you KP, which will no doubt damage their mental health further!

How she’s allowed to keep the children is beyond me, she’s a disgrace of a mother!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oooo thanks Joanna! ❤
Sorry didn’t see your earlier post until just now 😂
I think everyone’s said the MM this time around seems to be showing her up and they’ve not bothered making a good job of it by editing it all carefully!
Yes, he said he has heard they were basically getting her all revved up on set encouraging her to show off, (as if she needs any encouragement) and behind her back just ridiculing everything about it. He’s a kind decent person who I had to remind not to feel too sorry for her given her treatment of others and pets etc, but I think he sees it as bullying!!!! Didn’t have 2 hours to put him right,😂😂 but interesting to hear how much she is disliked.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Okay, okay here we go.
Thanks Joanna.Great tea, something which we suspected but it’s brilliant to have confirmation.
I totally believe that many in that industry would despise her.Especially the people who she felt she could treat badly because they were “ unimportant”.At the end of the day, the only person who can destroy her is herself.So far she’s doing great.
It is sad, and I could feel pity ( even at this late stage), if it wasn’t for the fact that she has tried to destroy lives.

Reactions: 40
Okay, okay here we go.
so its a bit like everyone slowing down to have a nose at the accident on the other carriage way! car crash tv

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My main concern about Jett and Bunny (apart from the inappropriate dress, lack of schooling, exposure to dodgy men and lifestyle) is that children need clear boundaries, routine and structure - to eat at regular times, to go to bed at a decent time and get 12 hours uninterrupted sleep. Does anyone on here imagine for one moment that Katie is providing this sort of parenting? Quite a lot of modern parents seem to think it is normal for children not to sleep properly; they don’t believe it’s right to enforce any type of structure or discipline, so the children’s lives are chaotic. A child who doesn’t sleep or eat properly is quite possibly going to have behavioural issues as well as struggle academically. Katie fits this bill, in my opinion.

Oh, and let's not forget the impact excessive screen use will be having. We know that Kieran and Michelle made sure their weekends were filled with outdoor activities, walks, fishing, sport, family outings etc.. All Katie seems to do is to make them sit and wait whilst she has endless "beauty" treatments. And hence more screen-time for Jett, in particular.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She is meant to be away 3 weeks. So another week.
Then not long till she doesn't show up for her next court hearing. I hope she gets a dose of reality (y)
---
Okay, okay here we go.
The big comeback going well then 😂 . Thanks for the beverage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Kieran has got his work cut out to get those kids back to any sort of healthy routine once he has them home where they belong.

Reactions: 33
And it's hilarious to see Katie give away every bloody time that she's been reading on here. Hence the "here are my kids being happy" post!
Because we've been expressing concerns about their glum, dead expressions.
SO transparent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watching MM...

Skank is a loveable eccentric who is accidentally hilarious.
SB is adorable, soppy Joey Essex character who worships her.
Her family talk about her like she is 6 and would praise her for tying her own shoelaces.

The whole show has a daft 'Osbournes' vibe.

I have been enjoying it, feel like I have been brainwashed.

Also I am very stoned. Hope this bloody wears off soon.
Step away from the telly box and have a cookie. Or, you know, several 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.