katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a circus oh what a show ,
Skanky has gone to town,
Over the death of a relationship with sink boy
We’ve all gone crazy
Mourning all day and mourning all night
Falling over ourselves to get all of the misery right

oh what an exit ! That’s how to go
When sinkboy turns up in town
I’m not with him
I don’t wear his ring
He’s got friends here
It’s quite a coincidence
and good for us in a roundabout way
We’ve made the front pages of the papers today

But who is looking after the kids Skanky?
why are they stuck in a Thai apartment?
We’ll take them shopping and to a gay bar
and then backgrid will take a photo

But who is this Katie come Jordan?
everyone says shes such a good mother
Never seen at parent’s evenings
and none of the kids do live with her

she had her moments But never had style
The only talent was drama and guile
But that’s all gone now
As soon as the bankruptcy meeting clears
We’re all gonna see she’s been a crook for years

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not a horse person so didn't understand a single word,,but congratulations on getting back in the saddle and doing something you obviously love ❤
Basically horse relaxed, rider in control and could have ridden a dressage test which is way out of skanks ability.
Well done, glad to hear it went well. No feeling like it is there 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it possible SB left KFP in Thailand after a row and he’s called it quits? I’m thinking that because of DC16 saying that KFP has been begging SB to return.

he may will have but he will be back with her,until he spills some super juicy gossip and continues like that i will class this last episode as a little lovers tiff

i think the fact that so many people call him a door mat etc on here and insta and we just know he reads the comments that it;s getting to him

goody goody good

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Basically horse relaxed, rider in control and could have ridden a dressage test which is way out of skanks ability.
Well done, glad to hear it went well. No feeling like it is there 😘
Thank you,, I know there's a few posters that ride and own horses just some of the terms they use fly straight over my head but it's nice to hear that they love riding at every opportunity and look after their friends unlike skank that has palmed her horses off on various people and uses them for staged sympathy photo opportunities. 😘

Reactions: 21
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
It was a few weeks ago at that boxing match when she draped herself over him for a photo op.
---

I'm sure poor Kieran is out of his mind with worry and is desperate to get the kids back. But he is doing the right thing, going about the legal route presumably to make sure that in future he has 100% iron clad custody and if she takes them again she will get thrown in jail. It is frustrating for us all watching this, but it's way worse for him.
Of course it's worse for him that i agree:) but it's really not working unless she is running away from her hopefully full post box with a huge amount of legal letters and court dates and everything in between

i know im far too hot headed not to physically do something

i dont often go on KH insta but did yesterday and there were lots and lots of pictures of B&J really sweet ones,im also hoping he posted like she does to piss her off,maye be he is giving a littke back and do what she has done before

Reactions: 18
Just watching MM...

Skank is a loveable eccentric who is accidentally hilarious.
SB is adorable, soppy Joey Essex character who worships her.
Her family talk about her like she is 6 and would praise her for tying her own shoelaces.

The whole show has a daft 'Osbournes' vibe.

I have been enjoying it, feel like I have been brainwashed.

Also I am very stoned. Hope this bloody wears off soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.
Oooo thanks Joanna! ❤
Sorry didn’t see your earlier post until just now 😂
I think everyone’s said the MM this time around seems to be showing her up and they’ve not bothered making a good job of it by editing it all carefully!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.