katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her IG comments, why are all her fans (or otherwise) so obsessed with who her children look like? Saying Jett is 'the image' of Junior when he looks nothing like him. I really don't understand why people are so fascinated with her children's resemblance, or lack of, to family members. They are even comparing them to her half sister!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
It looks to me like it's Slymi who is the boy toy Stan, that fella has got to be at least 15 years older, no? X
Depends on which filtered picture you look at Facey.. in the wild they both look like 50yr old deviants i wouldn't trust with my goldfish. The words "not to be trusted around children" come to mind. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
People seem to just be accepting, on her social media, that the kids have now been off school for 2 weeks. I just can’t get my head round it all either, I presume it is just down to the courts now, what is the point of these organisations if they don’t put the children first. 😡
If you point it out they just say she is 'treating them' or that they 'deserve a family holiday' and that they need it for their 'mental health'. No, what they need for their mental health is to be back with their father and step mother!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I hope when cunty does eventually get home her post bock is filled to overflowing with court papers about the kids. All these posts from her are her usual deflection, so she may well already be home & hopefully facing the wrath of the useless SS's.

Reactions: 28
Depends on which filtered picture you look at Facey.. in the wild they both look like 50yr old deviants i wouldn't trust with my goldfish. The words "not to be trusted around children" come to mind. X
Well in that one posted earlier with Bunny, he looks like a plus 50 saggy chested old deviant with half his teeth missing, he's trying to keep his gob closed for some reason, no Turkey Teef in there methinks. 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it possible SB left KFP in Thailand after a row and he’s called it quits? I’m thinking that because of DC16 saying that KFP has been begging SB to return.

Reactions: 23
Was that the last time she saw him. 😁.
Why no recent photos I wonder. Could it be that she never sees him.
It was a few weeks ago at that boxing match when she draped herself over him for a photo op.
---
yep a

yep agree but i would also of gone into school when they both went and took them or atleast get SS down there especially if she just never handed them back

feck the courts Kieron get this sorted,be the biggest pain to the authorities anything,waiting for the courts thats even if this is happening

kieron you played it by the rules it didnt work so bloody get a rage and do something,that silly cow has shown how bad she is as a mother just on her recent holiday sorry i would be doing something the law has done nothing for you so far

you must be at your witts KH time to play on a level field now with kipper
KH wont be doing any worse than how she has acted,whats to lose she knows KH is a soft touch time to make her see he is not
---

i thought she was going there to sought them god awful things out
I'm sure poor Kieran is out of his mind with worry and is desperate to get the kids back. But he is doing the right thing, going about the legal route presumably to make sure that in future he has 100% iron clad custody and if she takes them again she will get thrown in jail. It is frustrating for us all watching this, but it's way worse for him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looking at her IG comments, why are all her fans (or otherwise) so obsessed with who her children look like? Saying Jett is 'the image' of Junior when he looks nothing like him. I really don't understand why people are so fascinated with her children's resemblance, or lack of, to family members. They are even comparing them to her half sister!
Bunny looking like her nanny was a bit disturbing!

Reactions: 17
Is it possible SB left KFP in Thailand after a row and he’s called it quits? I’m thinking that because of DC16 saying that KFP has been begging SB to return.
.........or they're concocting yet another breakup so that Skank can still wail to the BH that she's a single muvva who needs to keep her house for her kids as their dad is being investigated by the police.

Cole keeps spoiling the story so she has to pull him back in line and they have to run the scene again to make it look like they've split. Nearer the hearing they may well keep apart for an extended time like they did after slapgate to make it look more convincing.

Reactions: 29
If you point it out they just say she is 'treating them' or that they 'deserve a family holiday' and that they need it for their 'mental health'. No, what they need for their mental health is to be back with their father and step mother!
They all have the mentality of toddlers, as does she. They all want instant gratification and what looks shiny or nice. OOhh look Palm trees they must be having a nice time, oooh look Bunny has make-up on, it's cute. There's no thought for what all this must do to them long term. She seems to be trying to bribe them with an endless holiday, no fuks given for how it disrupts their routine or isolates them from other kids and of course, their dad. She couldn't possibly take them on a week to somewhere child friendly in the UK because she wouldn't be able to get her massive scarred baps out and keep them from seeing their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
lol sounds like my local high street especially by the local Greggs and god help your eyes when the temperature warms up pasty or orange flesh for all to see and dont get me started on the vest's and home made tatts on the males
Wife beater vests.
---
I have tea, I have tea. Real tea.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thats precisely why they started using that term. They were copying real posters.
Now the sneaky bastards are creating accounts and then posting on other threads, once or twice on here to bump up their rating. When they arrive here, they're no longer a "new member"
We'll still find you though! 👀 **cocks gun**
---

Hear hear Noodle. Don't worry @JaynieDay we've all been caught out at some stage. Far from being twolls, we actually try welcoming newbies here.
It’s always been a welcoming thread since I joined, everyone was welcoming and friendly. It annoys me we get judged on dealing efficiently with flying monkeys, now you’ve pointed out the pattern my brain runs through a little checklist, too many ticks and I simply sit back, press ignore and move onto the next post. I wouldn’t mind but as a dyed in the wool Krustie 😉 the lady is not for turning (not a Thatcherite - witch stole my milk!)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like she's still there folks-this was 3 hours ago!
SB followed this guy last week now Kipper is
Well I hope she doesn't leave the kids alone with him if they've only just met a week ago.
Kieran must be so worried about them

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.