katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the last photo, the CHILD next to skanky( think it may be bunny but not sure) seems to be wearing a bikini in the bleeping SAME MATERIAL of lips and mouths, NO, NO, NO SKANKY, NOT APPROPIATE, especially after that american site saying shes selling photos of bunny wearing all sorts of clothes and the slurping videos of late. where is S.S ffs :mad:
Just had another look at photos and it looks like Bunny with her braids false nails and matching bikini
Dressing her as a teenager not good

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Just had another look at photos and it looks like Bunny with her braids false nails and matching bikini
Dressing her as a teenager not good
i think its bunny too, what she doing , ,photos with men,false nails,most likely make up too, while in the sex capital of the world,having mother and daughter photos taken, wearing suggestive,matching bikinis. shes cropped bunny out but where are these photos going ? she is sick, im so mad right now :mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Re the FMs. There might be something in letting them spout off, rather than outing and chasing them away. If we don’t answer them and just let them go off on one, we might find out something. We need more tea and they could be an unwitting source. Just a thoughts 💭
I don't think they will though, they only want to try and steer the conversation to blaming the exes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t apologise for being a trusting soul, I’ve been caught out before x
You sharp lot regularly catch the flying monkeys way before me. It’s literally the guide that’s clued me in. I’m glad I’m not the only one Noodle x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm starting to feel sorry for poor Grant. That implant needed a sat nav fitted. It's all over the place. Heading North, South East West.
He doesn't know if he's suppose to drop down to her minge or climb up to her ears!
What a fecking mess, and don't even start me about her face.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm starting to feel sorry for poor Grant. That implant needed a sat nav fitted. It's all over the place. Heading North, South East West.
He doesn't know if he's suppose to drop down to her minge or climb up to her ears!
What a fecking mess, and don't even start me about her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The major problem( I know there are many), is KPs lax attitude to childcare.
The man taking a photo with Bunny is probably 99.9% a decent bloke.Probably.
And probably she was 3 metres away sunning herself.Probably.
But would anybody here trust her to put her children’s welfare first?Apart from the clan who are quite prepared to support her no matter what.
Why are they more concerned about punishing Kieran than putting the needs of the children first?
I don’t care if the adults hate each other, but surely you should make the children a priority?
Their father is a decent dad who looks after them.This is far better than supporting Mummy’s continued association of Uncle Sink Boy( who they all hate for unknown reasons).

Reactions: 39
So is skank home or not.
Is slymi Rymi and his boy toy posting pictures from last week to make out skanks still in Thailand.
Are the gruesome twosome arguing because of skanks quickly deleted post about her being single and and it was coincidence sink boy was there that's why he left.
Are all this grifting bunch of cunts in it together to stir up some interest in the scam relationship.
At the moment the whole bunch of grifting cunts are posting week old pictures of Thailand and skanks now going down memory lane again posting 2 year old pictures of the kids.
What the fucks going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eeee yuck..

Wow, that was quick!

• Haha
  • Wow
Eeee yuck..

Wow, that was quick!

Love that Katie Price aged 47

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The major problem( I know there are many), is KPs lax attitude to childcare.
The man taking a photo with Bunny is probably 99.9% a decent bloke.Probably.
And probably she was 3 metres away sunning herself.Probably.
But would anybody here trust her to put her children’s welfare first?Apart from the clan who are quite prepared to support her no matter what.
Why are they more concerned about punishing Kieran than putting the needs of the children first?
I don’t care if the adults hate each other, but surely you should make the children a priority?
Their father is a decent dad who looks after them.This is far better than supporting Mummy’s continued association of Uncle Sink Boy( who they all hate for unknown reasons).
She certainly wasn't sunning herself, if you go to his IG and watch his stories it was absolutely pissing it down and blowing a gale! Your comments are spot on though. This guy seems to be some kind of TV presenter/host who lives in Mexico. Obviously something to do with slymi so I guess that's the connection.
---

Reactions: 18
Thankyou to everyone on here who prayed for me today ... My first riding lesson in over a year due to fighting fibromyalgia ... My boy is only 5 ... well, it was fantastic ❤ Despite my limitations over the last 12 months + we had actually achieved a lot ... my Instructor is a straight talker and said the last 10 mins today would have got us a high score on a Novice level dressage test which is amazing frankly ... I have been so limited in what I was able to do and decided to focus on what I could do instead of falling apart over what I couldn't ... Only able to ride 15-20 mins most of the time ... Anyway, my boy went long and low, down on the bit all by himself and the straps I bought to get my leg position right are now for sale unused ! My boy was so responsive that he even reacted when my HEAD wasn't straight !!!!! Kipper can literally kiss my arse today🎉
Oh that’s so lovely Tracey good girl.onwards your boy sounds so lovely.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So is skank home or not.
Is slymi Rymi and his boy toy posting pictures from last week to make out skanks still in Thailand.
Are the gruesome twosome arguing because of skanks quickly deleted post about her being single and and it was coincidence sink boy was there that's why he left.
Are all this grifting bunch of cunts in it together to stir up some interest in the scam relationship.
At the moment the whole bunch of grifting cunts are posting week old pictures of Thailand and skanks now going down memory lane again posting 2 year old pictures of the kids.
What the fucks going on.
It looks to me like it's Slymi who is the boy toy Stan, that fella has got to be at least 15 years older, no? X

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.