katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I don’t post often 🤭🤭 and I’m a long time lurker 🤭🤭🤭 . 😂😘

Well the skank monster has surpassed itself with the scabby bikini 🤢🤢 pics the lopsided one big one small Phil and grant pics, the I’m single never been so happy tit, the couples therapy tit … you know I could be on here all day with this list 😂 but I won’t be cause the spring cleaning is calling (well the OH is) .

suffice to say the delectable duo are still together . KH will have a fight on his hands getting them little ones back I will keep everything crossed for him.

Happy Saturday 😘
you forgot to call her katie 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like she's still there folks-this was 3 hours ago!
SB followed this guy last week now Kipper is
god im fasinated by his nipples,where did he buy them from ? perhaps he can get some for skanky ?
---
last weeks babysitter ?
---
i had to click on his photo because he looked like he had 3 breasts
---
Bunny looks anxious, as though she's being led away by a pedalo while her mother films it.
wow,do you know,i wanted to say the exact same thing, this guy gives me the creeps !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thankyou to everyone on here who prayed for me today ... My first riding lesson in over a year due to fighting fibromyalgia ... My boy is only 5 ... well, it was fantastic ❤ Despite my limitations over the last 12 months + we had actually achieved a lot ... my Instructor is a straight talker and said the last 10 mins today would have got us a high score on a Novice level dressage test which is amazing frankly ... I have been so limited in what I was able to do and decided to focus on what I could do instead of falling apart over what I couldn't ... Only able to ride 15-20 mins most of the time ... Anyway, my boy went long and low, down on the bit all by himself and the straps I bought to get my leg position right are now for sale unused ! My boy was so responsive that he even reacted when my HEAD wasn't straight !!!!! Kipper can literally kiss my arse today🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think I may need some time out, this is getting way too upsetting and even dark for me. WTF is B doing in Thailand with random men when she should be at school. K’s hands may be tied, we don’t know what has really happened there, but FFS SS and the school what are you all playing why is this being allowed, I still don’t get how she’s just taken them, especially in term time, plus she’s clearly very unstable. A complete failure and dereliction of duty from everyone involved with these kids safeguarding and welfare, I just cannot understand it.

Pining my hopes that on their return they are handed back to K, they are both being severely damaged under her feckless care, she cannot be allowed to do this, it’s bloody disgusting. Yeah I’m mad as hell seeing those photos, FFS are SS just going to wait until serious harm comes to those kids, bloody ridiculous, you just can’t take your kids out of school like this, WTF is going on, these children are being harmed in plain sight 😡
I have known a lot of people on here over the years ssy the same , I really didn’t give a Toss about Skanky , just saw how Harvey was being treated one day thought “ wonderful mother my arse !” Became a Krusty, I don’t go on any other threads ,
and I am a Krusty , so know a lot about the skank, but cannot think of one constructive thing it has ever done , for her kids , or anyone else for that matter, and it can get to you, the people on here are very caring, don’t let it get to you, you have friends on here, if you need to take a break you will be missed. But you are not the only one who feels like that and have everyone’s support, it’s a slow motion car crash that will get its bleeping come uppance , can’t help itself ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thankyou to everyone on here who prayed for me today ... My first riding lesson in over a year due to fighting fibromyalgia ... My boy is only 5 ... well, it was fantastic ❤ Despite my limitations over the last 12 months + we had actually achieved a lot ... my Instructor is a straight talker and said the last 10 mins today would have got us a high score on a Novice level dressage test which is amazing frankly ... I have been so limited in what I was able to do and decided to focus on what I could do instead of falling apart over what I couldn't ... Only able to ride 15-20 mins most of the time ... Anyway, my boy went long and low, down on the bit all by himself and the straps I bought to get my leg position right are now for sale unused ! My boy was so responsive that he even reacted when my HEAD wasn't straight !!!!! Kipper can literally kiss my arse today🎉
I'm not a horse person so didn't understand a single word,,but congratulations on getting back in the saddle and doing something you obviously love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He was the guy in the unfiltered shots with Rymi and KP when she was outside Selfridges before Christmas
---
Have these been put on here?
in the last photo, the CHILD next to skanky( think it may be bunny but not sure) seems to be wearing a bikini in the bleeping SAME MATERIAL of lips and mouths, NO, NO, NO SKANKY, NOT APPROPIATE, especially after that american site saying shes selling photos of bunny wearing all sorts of clothes and the slurping videos of late. where is S.S ffs :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Don’t think I have to pray for you, you’re a fighter , doing it all for yourself, wish I had your bravery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Re the FMs. There might be something in letting them spout off, rather than outing and chasing them away. If we don’t answer them and just let them go off on one, we might find out something. We need more tea and they could be an unwitting source. Just a thoughts 💭

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.