katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
havent caught up but seeing a comment about the tack room im surprised she has not mentioned hmm hmm that it has been btoken into and all stolen

im not clued up on horses but do know tack is very expensive and im guessing if you have any sense insurance cough cough cough

Reactions: 18
Franny is spreading tit on Instagram again, false allegations about Kieran being an abuser. She needs shutting the duck up!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s all just so awful for the 2 children. Bunny looks so pale and sad in that photo. Who knows what is going on. Does she leave them with random men? Just terribly sad 🥲🥲

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Her eyes look wonky, not just her tits. She can't be happy with all that work she had done. I think maybe she has more to try and fix whatever mess was made the last time. Her skin is papery and stretched, not to mention all the scar tissue, so the results look terrible. No decent surgeon is gonna keep chopping into that.
Did you see her crinkly eyes on the MM programme? I doubt any cosmetic procedure can correct that!
---
Lol, to be honest from the picture I’ve seen it’s very hard to tell, looked very purple, but could of been the start of it, I think when she has bikini bottoms on you will be able to see the top of it.
More hours spent having new tattoos done. Who was watching the kids then??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
yep a
If I was Kieran I would be off my head by now 😡
yep agree but i would also of gone into school when they both went and took them or atleast get SS down there especially if she just never handed them back

feck the courts Kieron get this sorted,be the biggest pain to the authorities anything,waiting for the courts thats even if this is happening

kieron you played it by the rules it didnt work so bloody get a rage and do something,that silly cow has shown how bad she is as a mother just on her recent holiday sorry i would be doing something the law has done nothing for you so far

you must be at your witts KH time to play on a level field now with kipper
KH wont be doing any worse than how she has acted,whats to lose she knows KH is a soft touch time to make her see he is not
---
Perhaps she ain’t got the dosh to sort it.bleep.

i thought she was going there to sought them god awful things out

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I have followed these threads forever but never posted as usually I am far too behind, however can someone explain to me why the eyes are so wonky? What makes one eye look so small and at an angle to the other? I suppose most people are too transfixed by those repulsive false boobs to notice but the eyes make me feel a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have followed these threads forever but never posted as usually I am far too behind, however can someone explain to me why the eyes are so wonky? What makes one eye look so small and at an angle to the other? I suppose most people are too transfixed by those repulsive false boobs to notice but the eyes make me feel a bit weird.
Most likely one facelift too many. She's botched as a result of using cheap surgeons in Turkey and Thailand. Gone are the days where she could afford to fly to LA for top rate Drs.

Reactions: 27
Well I'm even more pissed off with Surrey police. Just had the post that I have been done speeding in Surrey (yeah I was going too fast), but yet she gets away with it everytime and I will have to pay up and get points. Sorry, just pissed off with myself and the police as they let her get away with it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Do you know what the tatt is? I thought her belly button was up near her neck now 🤔🤣
Probably gonna do an OF raffle. 1st prize gets to see the new tattoo in all its glory . Maybe it's a dolphin , will be like smelly vision
---
Well I'm even more pissed off with Surrey police. Just had the post that I have been done speeding in Surrey (yeah I was going too fast), but yet she gets away with it everytime and I will have to pay up and get points. Sorry, just pissed off with myself and the police as they let her get away with it.
Fill the form in and where it asks , how do you plead, answer , the same as Katie Price

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We‘ve all noticed the eyes,lots of comments as well.

Reactions: 18
yep a

yep agree but i would also of gone into school when they both went and took them or atleast get SS down there especially if she just never handed them back

feck the courts Kieron get this sorted,be the biggest pain to the authorities anything,waiting for the courts thats even if this is happening

kieron you played it by the rules it didnt work so bloody get a rage and do something,that silly cow has shown how bad she is as a mother just on her recent holiday sorry i would be doing something the law has done nothing for you so far

you must be at your witts KH time to play on a level field now with kipper
KH wont be doing any worse than how she has acted,whats to lose she knows KH is a soft touch time to make her see he is not
---

i thought she was going there to sought them god awful things out
she got him arrested for harassment for going round to her house to try and see them though. He will have been warned not to contact them, so she can keep them from him until he A - gets something sorted about that harassment .....and B gets something court ordered in place re. access.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
she got him arrested for harassment for going round to her house to try and see them though. He will have been warned not to contact them, so she can keep them from him until he A - gets something sorted about that harassment .....and B gets something court ordered in place re. access.
bet shes just wants to keep them until after mothersday, she dont want Michelle to get a mothers day card off them this year.!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tell them Katie Price was driving.
I opted to do a speed awareness course online last year but still had to pay 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s the first picture that they look happy
Maybe at a children’s club?
more like a lady boy club,is that her idea of childrens entertainment ? whats next, gary glitter as baby sitter ? her judgment is whacked !
---
So they did go to that Lady boy cabaret where Cole decided to make derogatory remarks?!

I hope it was the earlier show they went to.

View attachment 1986160

View attachment 1986163
did skanky pinch the end ones pink.frilly thing to wear ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will one of you lovely photoshop people put her face above her arse, she'd look delightful upside down on the hideous side view photos 🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lol, to be honest from the picture I’ve seen it’s very hard to tell, looked very purple, but could of been the start of it, I think when she has bikini bottoms on you will be able to see the top of it.
Oooohh….I wonder if she’s had it done because of all the comments after the old photos of her flashing when she was with PA were shown on here and everyone was commenting saying it looked like she was wearing a merkin! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.