Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh duck Alex 🤦‍♀️
Silly silly boy
Klaty's going to love this
Oh crap.. the insurance companies are tit hot on the fraud and I’ve seen someone jailed for something very similar. He’s gonna be really lucky to get away with it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone,
Brand new on here , I’m also a regular on the Sun comment section and have spoke to many of you on the comment section over the last year . I originally used my name ( stupidly ) then got blocked but came back as Mercedes . I’m absolutely sick to the back teeth of all her lies and fraudulent ways . I have , like a lot on here have done loads of emails and reporting behind the scenes lol . Lovely to be on here .
Hiya 👋👋👋 you'll be in good company here. I used to be on the Sun too, not been on there since I came on here. Welcome x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh crap.. the insurance companies are tit hot on the fraud and I’ve seen someone jailed for something very similar. He’s gonna be really lucky to get away with it.
Ive really felt for him recently with all the bullying he's had and his autism diagnosis then this comes out, he's a stupid sod, especially so close to having his baby girl after all the fertility problems

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Oh duck Alex 🤦‍♀️
Silly silly boy
Klaty's going to love this
Oh dear, Alex. Not good, Is this connected to his announcement a week or so ago that he has been diagnosed with autism?

was he getting groundwork in for his defence, mitigating circumstances that mean it would be unethical to in prison him. Or to
Ensure he’s provided with privileges should he be sentenced

I’m sure Katie, will be nicer about him now, champion of understanding and tolerance towards persons with disabilities...knowing his wife is 21 weeks pregnant after many miscarriages.

nah. Perhaps not.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ive really felt for him recently with all the bullying he's had and his autism diagnosis then this comes out, he's a stupid sod, especially so close to having his baby girl after all the fertility problems
I wonder, did he do it because that skanky witch still owes him money & he's skint? IVF isn't cheap either - not making excuses for him, just thinking out loud.

Reactions: 15
I wonder, did he do it because that skanky witch still owes him money & he's skint? IVF isn't cheap either - not making excuses for him, just thinking out loud.
Makes you wonder. And if by any chance that was the case skanky should hang her bleeping head in shame if she has turned people to those lengths

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Makes you wonder. And if by any chance that was the case skanky should hang her bleeping head in shame if she has turned people to those lengths
Exactly. They've had quite a few rounds of IVF, if he's been struggling because of her non payment of what he's owed he needs some understanding I think. She's an utter twit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Not making excuses for him either but how come she gets away with all the stuff she’s done/doing/not paid and potentially this is going to be a bad outcome for him?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I've added BigBlues knickers (not his,but the pic he shared lol) anyway I've added them to Cole from an earlier pic so his some underwear to wear 😄 xx.

Resizer_16152952692020.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah. It was that Ellie person. Pointy chin said the perks of having a sister with a clinic. had an extra 1ml injected. Why oh why 🤔
So def not a blood sister as she’s mentioned her mother having passed away (Ellie’s) but last couple of days she would’ve been with her parents, she’s been on a shoot, with her PT when they shouldn’t be training indoors, this Ellie and her child and then she’s been with them in a playground full of kids. Are we in a lockdown? 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same, he was desperate 😟

Hi everyone,
Brand new on here , I’m also a regular on the Sun comment section and have spoke to many of you on the comment section over the last year . I originally used my name ( stupidly ) then got blocked but came back as Mercedes . I’m absolutely sick to the back teeth of all her lies and fraudulent ways . I have , like a lot on here have done loads of emails and reporting behind the scenes lol . Lovely to be on here .
Hi, Mercedes, it's TinkerBell 🧚‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone,
Hi Mercedes 👋 it's Ophelia/WooWoo it's so refreshing to be able to speak our minds without getting deleted 🙂 the tattle bunch are hilarious! I'm going to have to buy some Tenna😉 I wonder which brand Krusty uses 🤔 no, she probably has a clunge sponge hidden in snake eyes knock off man purse that he takes everywhere 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like him but gotta say, maybe the recent articles claiming he has autism were advised/planted by his PR to set up his defence.
Let's face it, mental health and autism are often used as get-out clauses for many zelebs and fantasist cunts like markle etc.
Oh Alex, very bad move. He has gifted cuntchops crappy Sun headlines for the next month.
"My Hell With Insurance cheating ex" and on and on she'll drag it out.:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.