Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't really caught up with today's bullshit, any thing happen?

Apart from this bollocks.

Oh and according to her stories, Skanky is watching that bullshit interview, that H and M one.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Oh and according to her stories, Skanky is watching that bullshit interview, that H and M one.
bet the poor lad gets a load more abuse because of his hideous mother and all her boyfriends

• Sad
Reactions: 16
As liar liar said in the last thread.Cole has legs like a woman 😃 xx.

He could at least have put a skirt on 🤔😄 xx

Resizer_16152382780920.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Thanks for the new thread @Bee kind and @265 👏

What's the bet @265 Skanky is in The Sun tomorrow with her glowing report on the H&M interview she'll have to stick her nose in of course

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Welcome to #25, thanks to Bee Kind for the only thread suggestion, well done and shame you
buggers for not coming up with any other suggestions.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...es-dont-apply-to-people-like-us.16314/page-52

Carry on people.

YIKES!!!!!
Well that's bloody charming that is! You tell people they're not allowed to suggest thread titles as someone else needs a chance, then bleddy moan when you don't get any suggestions! No pleasing some folk is there................

😂😂😘

Well done @Bee kind ❤ joking apart, yours is a cracker 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well that's bloody charming that is! You tell people they're not allowed to suggest thread titles as someone else needs a chance, then bleddy moan when you don't get any suggestions! No pleasing some folk is there................

😂😂😘

Well done @Bee kind ❤ joking apart, yours is a cracker 👍
I'm and rubbing off on facehugger in more ways than one.... 🤭 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She looks rather different in this wig 🤣🤣🤣 wonder why this wig pic isn’t on the website 🙄
I think the sun must have some beer goggles on.. “blonde bombshell” in the article about the different wigs. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Ashtead rental has been taken off the market as of 5 March. They have got a new tenant for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just want to reiterate no one gets paid when there's comments on articles. Daily mail or The Sun. That's not how it works

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.