Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Crikey her face resembles my front garden after it’s been dug up by the local badger population looking for grubs to eat! 🤣.

If this is what she looks like without all the filters it makes you wonder whether ClearBlue has been hypnotised, like in the film Shallow Hal, so that no matter how rough she looks, she is beautiful in his eyes!! What state must she look first thing in the morning with no makeup or filters!!🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Crikey her face resembles my front garden after it’s been dug up by the local badger population looking for grubs to eat! 🤣.

If this is what she looks like without all the filters it makes you wonder whether ClearBlue has been hypnotised, like in the film Shallow Hal, so that no matter how rough she looks, she is beautiful in his eyes!! What state must she look first thing in the morning with no makeup or filters!!🤢
Thats a face to sink a thousand ships, Im going to stick that on my fridge to put me off my food and remind myself to never have cosmetic treatments by butchers and amateurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's on Stiffs munch box tomorrow 🤬 I know many(inc me)fired off emails regarding this however I believe there are many others who although not happy didn't send complaints in believing others would( if you get my drift) a bit like the petitions re her animal abuse, loads of people signed initially but then it waned, not sure what the total is now 🤔
I sent a complaint into C4 which they responded to.

They defended using Pwicey as a roving reporter and said she was especially relevent on the subject of trolling as she has so much experience of it. Not sure if they meant being on the receiving end or being one of the biggest trolls out there. I sent them back a response but have heard naff all back.

I'm now getting really angry about how, dispite her completely anti-social and unacceptable behaviour to others, her kids, the law, creditors etc, she is still getting press coverage and clearly making money.

Icing on this particular shite cake is her appearing on a Mothers Day Special of Loose Women on Friday talking about her relationship with Harvey and being a hands on mum to 5 kids. Homeschooling etc!!!!

Beggars belief!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I sent a complaint into C4 which they responded to.

They defended using Pwicey as a roving reporter and said she was especially relevent on the subject of trolling as she has so much experience of it. Not sure if they meant being on the receiving end or being one of the biggest trolls out there. I sent them back a response but have heard naff all back.

I'm now getting really angry about how, dispite her completely anti-social and unacceptable behaviour to others, her kids, the law, creditors etc, she is still getting press coverage and clearly making money.

Icing on this particular shite cake is her appearing on a Mothers Day Special of Loose Women on Friday talking about her relationship with Harvey and being a hands on mum to 5 kids. Homeschooling etc!!!!

Beggars belief!!!
I just cannot understand how she gets away with all she has done, and it's ignored or glossed over to keep up the false narrative, it does not make sense, somethings got to give surely.

• Angry
Piers Morgan now left GMB. He used to be the editor of the News Of The World. They would often have uncover stings as Katie well knows. Will he still have time to protect Katie or will she throw him under the bus? @Fifthavenue I encourage you to look into this further. Possibly as far back as 20+years.

Lucky7 possible Sole trader and therefore not on company house. Methods of receiving payment are questionable to say the least. Katie is ok that Harvey is being represented by a fraudster?

Katie spoke about the Barbie Jeep under oath.

She also claimed to be raffling it for charity.

Criminal proceedings are being discussed.

Katie is being invited onto programmes as the negativity towards her via the public raises the programmes viewing figures. Switching off and not commenting on articles about her in the actual Red Tops will lessen the traffic to their sites. It has to do with algorithms.

Sorry to be MIA. Unwell at the moment.
Ok Im on board with that, I am not going to comment any more.
What about viewing the articles, does that get counted, how many views it has?

Hope you get well soon.

Reactions: 9
Oh crap.. the insurance companies are tit hot on the fraud and I’ve seen someone jailed for something very similar. He’s gonna be really lucky to get away with it.
How could he be so stupid with his and his fiancees much wanted baby on the way?

One thing has crossed my mind, please don't think I'm defending Alex or condoning his actions, not in the slightest, but he seems like a man with serious mental health issues and financial problems recently. Quite erratic.

He seems desperate for money and Pwiceys trolling, tormenting him to the point of driving him to suicidal thoughts and leaving him with a massive solicitors bill must have taken its toll?

On top of the legal bill she has been told to pay, by a court of law judgement, I believe there is £35,000 in damages she must pay Alex, which he must really need. As usual she's just stuck 2 fingers up at the court and ignored the judgement.

Maybe in his fragile mental state 'desperate times call for desperate measures'.

This is the after picture. 😆
What the hell? Is this fashionable? I'm behind the times.

Might add a procedure to my facelift today, my lips.

Not got injectable gel nor a syringe but do have a tube of Pollyfilla and some chillies so might mash those up together and get my son to inject into my lips with my piping bag?

Looking for this effect?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning Tattle family. Welcome to the newbies. Many of us are defectors from The Scum. Freedom of speech is valued here 😊. Maybe Piers will join us now he's at a loose end 😁.

@Pom Bear I'm absolutely howling at Crawl in his french knickers 🤣. She must be seething that he looks sooooo much better than her 😂

@Fish189 I'd much rather watch Cissy & Ayda than Loose Women any day!

Whose joining Skanky Flaps on Loose Women? Rose West maybe? Or Karen Matthews? Tracey Connelly? As long as ratings come before common decency, who cares 😡🤬

@BigBlue2018 I'm looking forward to seeing the results of all your top class procedures 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How could he be so stupid with his and his fiancees much wanted baby on the way?

One thing has crossed my mind, please don't think I'm defending Alex or condoning his actions, not in the slightest, but he seems like a man with serious mental health issues and financial problems recently. Quite erratic.

He seems desperate for money and Pwiceys trolling, tormenting him to the point of driving him to suicidal thoughts and leaving him with a massive solicitors bill must have taken its toll?

On top of the legal bill she has been told to pay, by a court of law judgement, I believe there is £35,000 in damages she must pay Alex, which he must really need. As usual she's just stuck 2 fingers up at the court and ignored the judgement.

Maybe in his fragile mental state 'desperate times call for desperate measures'.

What the hell? Is this fashionable? I'm behind the times.

Might add a procedure to my facelift today, my lips.

Not got injectable gel nor a syringe but do have a tube of Pollyfilla and some chillies so might mash those up together and get my son to inject into my lips with my piping bag?

Looking for this effect?
I just saw this and it was from 2018! It’s public knowledge that IVF is expensive and equally during that time he was going through the court stuff with Katie.

I agree he’s an idiot, total idiot and he broke the law but the timing of this stinks to me.

He said he had Autism. Katie puts on her Twitter about a military man raising money for Cancer and she doesn’t advertise Harvey’s clothing.

Then since then articles concerning Harvey seem to be missing the word “Autism” from his medical description.

She films you tube video highlighting Ru Paul yet humiliated Alex for dressing up.

Yesterday she was “Happy”.

She always swore Alex would pay.

I’ve done some digging and there WAS an accident.

We were also told not to contact Alex as he’d been through a lot personally and was receiving help. I assume the Autism diagnosis would have been part of this process.

Didn’t someone on here say he was following that Debbie lady? There’s something about this and the fact it’s the Sun that doesn’t sit well with me. @Fifthavenue would the Sun have contacted her to use the photos?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes that's the one, why make a big deal though, I still believe that's a different pup,🤔 many of her fwends have Fwenchies and they all look the same, I follow a lot on Insta and Rottweilers because I'm sad and prefer dogs to people 😂View attachment 475062
It could be any Frenchie as has been said. TBH I though Precious's ears were much larger and flappier than this one who looks older.

Hi everyone,
Brand new on here , I’m also a regular on the Sun comment section and have spoke to many of you on the comment section over the last year . I originally used my name ( stupidly ) then got blocked but came back as Mercedes . I’m absolutely sick to the back teeth of all her lies and fraudulent ways . I have , like a lot on here have done loads of emails and reporting behind the scenes lol . Lovely to be on here .
Welcome - spew your bile freely :D

Oh crap.. the insurance companies are tit hot on the fraud and I’ve seen someone jailed for something very similar. He’s gonna be really lucky to get away with it.
But he's got a baby on the way - a woman could use that as an excuse - why not him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's on her Instasham now talking about being on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' today. Skankey is being self righteous about, in no particular order:

1. KP: "Breaks my heart I can't protect and shield my children".

BigBlue Thoughts: "Harvey best part of 30 stone, when he was in hospital went to get her extensions and nails done. Believe it was 13 hours. Any normal mum wouldn't have left his side. Then she fucked off on holiday days after he alledgely came out of ICU (at a hospital that doesn't have one!). Makes him out to be a violent monster pretty much destroying any chance he's had of getting into college.

Princess banned from Tiktok after posting her singing and dancing suggestively to explicit songs (one Cardie B Wet Ass Pussy).

Princess constantly caked in make up as is Bunny and posted all over open social media for any old pervert to see.

Don't get me started on driving around with her, I believe, 6 and 7 year olds, in a car with no seatbelts on and no car seats. Driving with Jett on her lap, no seatbelt in a 60 mile an hour zone?

Did I miss the 'protect and shield' bits?

2. KP: Harvey being trolled and abused, then goes on to whitter on about the couple who mocked Harvey.

BigBlue Thoughts: He wouldn't be 'trolled' if she kept him off social media and let him have a private life. Not signing him up to clothing lines and now a Talent Agency run by a man who has been in prison for fraud, including robbing his grandparents. They, I believe in my humble opinion, are milking Harvey for any penny of cash they can. Re the couple who made the video, weird they haven't been found as you can see their faces clearly, especially the woman. They also appear to be sitting on the sofa from your old house Pwicey.

3. KP: "This isn't about me, I'm here to protect others".

4. BigBlue Thoughts: Yeah right! It's all about you, you lying witch. If you cared about Harvey he wouldn't be in the health situation he is. It's all about your self promotion and bleeding as much money as you can out of your kids.

How she has the audacity and barefaced cheek to go on TV and spout this bollocks!

Then on 'Loose Women' on Friday on a 'Mothers Day Special talking about her relationship with Harvey and the pressures of being a 'hands on mum' of 5. The only hands on I see her doing is drooling all over Clearblue Cole with her lopsided wig and scabby lips.

What the actual duck is going on?????

In the words of Pwicey I'm fuming!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

That’s wearing make up too!

• Haha
  • Sick
It's still Kirsty
Ooh thanks :)

What the duck is wrong with these people ??🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She looks like she’s been made out of plastercine!!!!
She’s in her 40s 🤣🤣🤣 but yet thinks it’s completely normal to post tit like this ??
It baffles me !!! The pathetic duck!!!!
Edit* my husband has just asked if that’s a ladyboy 🤣🤣🤣
Don't mention ladyboys to @Pom Bear - bit of a problem there yesterday! :ROFLMAO:

I’m sure this is the ‘black binbag’ outfit that was on her deplop last week...🤣🤣🤣🤣

The promo vid clip is on her Insta stories, the same regurgitated bullshine🤢
That's the outfit she wore in the Belgian clinic when she went to have the facelift correction. You can see @BigBlue2018 's empty jelly blood and pus collectors :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's on her Instasham now talking about being on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' today. Skankey is being self righteous about, in no particular order:

BigBlue Thoughts: "Harvey best part of 30 stone, when he was in hospital went to get her extensions and nails done. Believe it was 13 hours. Any normal mum wouldn't have left his side. Then she fucked off on holiday days after he alledgely came out of ICU (at a hospital that doesn't have one!). Makes him out to be a violent monster pretty much destroying any chance he's had of getting into college.

Princess banned from Tiktok after posting her singing and dancing suggestively to explicit songs (one Cardie B Wet Ass Pussy).

Princess constantly caked in make up as is Bunny and posted all over open social media for any old pervert to see.

Don't get me started on driving around with her, I believe, 6 and 7 year olds, in a car with no seatbelts on and no car seats. Driving with Jett on her lap, no seatbelt in a 60 mile an hour zone?

2. KP: Harvey being trolled and abused, then goes on to whitter on about the couple who mocked Harvey.

BigBlue Thoughts: He wouldn't be 'trolled' if she kept him off social media and let him have a private life. Not signing him up to clothing lines and now a Talent Agency run by a man who has been in prison for fraud, including robbing his grandparents. They, I believe in my humble opinion, are milking Harvey for any penny of cash they can. Re the couple who made the video, weird they haven't been found as you can see their faces clearly, especially the woman. They also appear to be sitting on the sofa from your old house Pwicey.

4. BigBlue Thoughts: Yeah right! It's all about you, you lying witch. If you cared about Harvey he wouldn't be in the health situation he is. It's all about your self promotion and bleeding as much money as you can out of your kids.

How she has the audacity and barefaced cheek to go on TV and spout this bollocks!

Then on 'Loose Women' on Friday on a 'Mothers Day Special talking about her relationship with Harvey and the pressures of being a 'hands on mum' of 5. The only hands on I see her doing is drooling all over Clearblue Cole with her lopsided wig and scabby lips.

She’s an absolute Joke! I was just looking through the comments on her insta post about her crock of tit packed lunch article, and found this! He really sounds like a nasty piece of work!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute Joke! I was just looking through the comments on her insta post about her crock of tit packed lunch article, and found this! He really sounds like a nasty piece of work!
Yes that was aimed at our own you know who. What a disgusting bully he is and she is and adds to it by her association with him. How would she like it if someone said they were going to 'mess up' her sick mother? That's the problem - she never looks at anything but from her point of £'s earned.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I've still had no reply from Channel Bore to the issues I raised & examples I gave in relation to them using duck face at all 😡.
After it's aired today I shall be contacting ofcom.

Is anyone going to watch Steph's sick bag & take 1 for the team? I can't today.

I'm also thinking of bombarding the services about Harvey again. I'm seriously worried about him. His physical health & the constant exploitation of him are truly sickening.

I think all we can do is keep raising concerns anywhere & everywhere.

The sad thing is that she really does have the platform to do good & it's wasted. Those giving her any media time to boost ratings are an absolute disgrace when they know full well who she really is & what she's like. Everything that's wrong with society 😡

Just a thought.....I don't use Itsasham or Twatter but does Steph's Sick Bag have accounts on those platforms? And if so is it possible to air displeasure about them using her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.