Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's Bisto's 🤣🤣🤣 last You Tube one 5 days ago
Yes that's the one, why make a big deal though, I still believe that's a different pup,🤔 many of her fwends have Fwenchies and they all look the same, I follow a lot on Insta and Rottweilers because I'm sad and prefer dogs to people 😂
IMG_20210308_005038_020.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Some pictures....
It must be part doggie, part chameleon ~ Keeps changing colour!

I was saving up to visit the 'Butcher of Istanbul MD' to sort my eyebags out and get a facelift but I only managed to save £5.60.

He agreed to do it for that price but I got sceptical. He said it wouldn't include 'VIP' extras like staff walking in and chucking coats, rucksacks and dirty wellies in the Pre-Op room.

Son's now going to do it instead with a pair of chopsticks, the dogs nail clippers and a corkscrew, after anesthetizing me with my wok to the head a couple of times. Stapling my face back on with an industrial nail gun and stapler from Office World.

Suspect the outcome maybe better.
Well be sure to sterilise the dog-clippers first, lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good evening all hope you are all keeping well. I have had a good laugh at all the comments 😀, especially about the trout pout I was feeding my fish today and was having a good ole chuckle in the garden the neighbours must have thought I had lost it but all I could see was pricey eating the food !!! Those lips must have been pumped up for a bet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Piers Morgan now left GMB. He used to be the editor of the News Of The World. They would often have uncover stings as Katie well knows. Will he still have time to protect Katie or will she throw him under the bus? @Fifthavenue I encourage you to look into this further. Possibly as far back as 20+years.

Lucky7 possible Sole trader and therefore not on company house. Methods of receiving payment are questionable to say the least. Katie is ok that Harvey is being represented by a fraudster?

Katie spoke about the Barbie Jeep under oath.

She also claimed to be raffling it for charity.

Criminal proceedings are being discussed.

Katie is being invited onto programmes as the negativity towards her via the public raises the programmes viewing figures. Switching off and not commenting on articles about her in the actual Red Tops will lessen the traffic to their sites. It has to do with algorithms.

Sorry to be MIA. Unwell at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone,
Brand new on here , I’m also a regular on the Sun comment section and have spoke to many of you on the comment section over the last year . I originally used my name ( stupidly ) then got blocked but came back as Mercedes . I’m absolutely sick to the back teeth of all her lies and fraudulent ways . I have , like a lot on here have done loads of emails and reporting behind the scenes lol . Lovely to be on here .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Her lips look so painful- swollen and the bumps. How bloody sad she does this to herself. And I couldn't kiss someone with bumpy lips..I'd be scared it's a disease?!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone,
Brand new on here , I’m also a regular on the Sun comment section and have spoke to many of you on the comment section over the last year . I originally used my name ( stupidly ) then got blocked but came back as Mercedes . I’m absolutely sick to the back teeth of all her lies and fraudulent ways . I have , like a lot on here have done loads of emails and reporting behind the scenes lol . Lovely to be on here .
Hello you! 😘 finally got you here 🥳 you won’t get deleted or ghosted here. X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s going to knock migraine markle off the celeb news? Is it too soon for the ‘miscarriage’ ? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Piers Morgan now left GMB. He used to be the editor of the News Of The World. They would often have uncover stings as Katie well knows. Will he still have time to protect Katie or will she throw him under the bus? @Fifthavenue I encourage you to look into this further. Possibly as far back as 20+years.

Lucky7 possible Sole trader and therefore not on company house. Methods of receiving payment are questionable to say the least. Katie is ok that Harvey is being represented by a fraudster?

Katie spoke about the Barbie Jeep under oath.

She also claimed to be raffling it for charity.

Criminal proceedings are being discussed.

Katie is being invited onto programmes as the negativity towards her via the public raises the programmes viewing figures. Switching off and not commenting on articles about her in the actual Red Tops will lessen the traffic to their sites. It has to do with algorithms.

Sorry to be MIA. Unwell at the moment.
Hope you feel better soon ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s going to knock migraine markle off the celeb news? Is it too soon for the ‘miscarriage’ ? 🤔
Some of us have been saying it for a while.
And all this happy,happy,happy bullshit is a build up to the devastation, I can see it now. Her and her team are sick enough to go along with it 🤬😡🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.