Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Ross from Friends!

Think it’s that tit Ellie McKenzie that she knocks around with who does them but don’t quote me on it. Vile woman 😡

Love it!
I thought she referenced Sasha who is ClearBlue's sister...

I thought she referenced Sasha who is ClearBlue's sister...
No forget that it is some reference to something else so is Lift Aesthetics. You know in the Wild West there are cowboys unholstering guns and shooting ya? Well I imagine the streets of Essex being filled by these semi-trained morons unholstering syringes full of gunk... 💉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
We have quite a few real men on this thread as opposed to Cole who is a real disappointment to his family and friends.
How ridiculous can she look really. Looks like engorged lady parts...
Do you remember a while back princess had a sad face emoji on the pic of precious ? If it’s a replacement it will probs end up elsewhere anyway given the track record
I remember that,also Bisto put a clip on Insta stories doing a make up tutorial 🙄 then deliberately picked up a Frenchie(don't believe it was Precious) and she held it in front of the camera saying " oh have you all seen Precious, this is Precious say hello to Precious) very staged! 🤨

• Wow
I remember that,also Bisto put a clip on Insta stories doing a make up tutorial 🙄 then deliberately picked up a Frenchie(don't believe it was Precious) and she held it in front of the camera saying " oh have you all seen Precious, this is Precious say hello to Precious) very staged! 🤨
That's Bisto's 🤣🤣🤣 last You Tube one 5 days ago

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Like Ross from Friends!

Think it’s that tit Ellie McKenzie that she knocks around with who does them but don’t quote me on it. Vile woman 😡

Love it!
Yeah. It was that Ellie person. Pointy chin said the perks of having a sister with a clinic. had an extra 1ml injected. Why oh why 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He’s drop shipping now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Is nobhead at the bottom of the list when it comes to promoting etc. he seems to get the dregs that all other nonentity zlisters turn down! What a plum

This should make for some 🤣 comments soon...
What’s nobhead calling himself now then? Sir Cockwomble or XOXOXOXO or Ronald McMarinara??

• Haha
  • Wow
It's on Stiffs munch box tomorrow 🤬 I know many(inc me)fired off emails regarding this however I believe there are many others who although not happy didn't send complaints in believing others would( if you get my drift) a bit like the petitions re her animal abuse, loads of people signed initially but then it waned, not sure what the total is now 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.