Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know KP had a thread, I have a question does anyone know what happened to Gary and Phil? She doesn't seem to speak to them I wonder if something happened there

Reactions: 9
Tut tut Backgrid you didn't do a good job of her lumpy bumpy cellulite legs here did you?
I'm assuming this pointless non story was when she had Jett on her knee maybe? Trying to portray a nice normal family shopping trip. My local Tesco prefers 1 person from the household & no kids unless you have no alternative.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tut tut Backgrid you didn't do a good job of her lumpy bumpy cellulite legs here did you?
I'm assuming this pointless non story was when she had Jett on her knee maybe? Trying to portray a nice normal family shopping trip. My local Tesco prefers 1 person from the household & no kids unless you have no alternative.
🤣🤣🤣what a mess🤮🤮🤮🤮

Look at the face on it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I didn't know KP had a thread, I have a question does anyone know what happened to Gary and Phil? She doesn't seem to speak to them I wonder if something happened there
I'm not 100% sure but I think they got sick of her cuntish behaviour & I think she owes them money for unpaid hair/make up?

Reactions: 11
Why on earth does he insist on carrying his little wash bag everywhere and what does he keep in it cause his phone is in his pocket, 🔔end

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s an absolute Joke! I was just looking through the comments on her insta post about her crock of tit packed lunch article, and found this! He really sounds like a nasty piece of work!
A
She’s an absolute Joke! I was just looking through the comments on her insta post about her crock of tit packed lunch article, and found this! He really sounds like a nasty piece of work!
All completely true about Clearblue Cole threatening a female cancer patient and said he was going to 'mess her up', who had just commented on his teeth.

Filmed in TGI Fridays in front of Princess and Junior and posted on UTube.

The police were involved, he hid behind Kirsty at Chase Communications and that Edward at Proseeders. But he was, I believe, cautioned by the police with 'malicious intent'.

YouTube video was quickly taken down and badly edited and reposted with the threat removed.

However, many, many people saw the original video and confirmed the aggressive threat against a women.

However no apology forthcoming, which was requested by the police and victim but ignored. They are both cut from the same cloth.

Absolute scum, trodlodgye, begging grifting tramps.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It looks like Katie will be qualified to comment on at least two other subjects on the Steph show .......
DCBFD20F-CC40-4136-A6B0-96842D43165D.jpeg

• Haha
She’s on packed lunch right now. The absolute state of it and she can’t even speak properly, it’s embarrassing. Slurring her words and constantly licking her lips.

She up next talking about making trolls take account for their crimes. She can start with herself and carwash then. Nerve of the cow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s on packed lunch right now. The absolute state of it and she can’t even speak properly, it’s embarrassing. Slurring her words and constantly licking her lips.

She up next talking about making trolls take account for their crimes. She can start with herself and carwash then. Nerve of the cow.
Well done for suffering it for the rest of us 👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No there were in that dark green Jeep when Jett was on her knees.

Why on earth does he insist on carrying his little wash bag everywhere and what does he keep in it cause his phone is in his pocket, 🔔end
He carries the big key that goes in her back to turn to make her hair longer or shorter... honest!

Someone will remember - I seem to think she got very drunk and tried to take over as she normally does. She probably didn't pay them either but I'm just guessing. Enjoy the thread and welcome :)

It looks like Katie will be qualified to comment on at least two other subjects on the Steph show .......View attachment 475897
I would have fallen out with her if she turned up at MY wedding in a wedding dress 😠, but i think they fell out because she owed him money (or was that another hairdresser)

• Haha
Idea.....is there any way we could arrange for Lozza to sit her big fat arse on Skanky Flaps & squash her already mangled face? More pointless coverage for both of them & bit of peace for us whilst Skanky Flaps recovers 🤔🤣

• Haha

I’ve never watched the show and now I know why! Oh my days, not sure what I just watched, someone who apparently has a comedic gene presenting a 1 o’clock news segment that was in no way funny whatsoever, I’m cringing for her and have turned it off! no wonder they have Krusty on the show, it’s really really bad, like REALLY bad🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No there were in that dark green Jeep when Jett was on her knees.

He carries the big key that goes in her back to turn to make her hair longer or shorter... honest!

Someone will remember - I seem to think she got very drunk and tried to take over as she normally does. She probably didn't pay them either but I'm just guessing. Enjoy the thread and welcome :)
Wasn't it at their wedding?

I’ve never watched the show and now I know why! Oh my days, not sure what I just watched, someone who apparently has a comedic gene presenting a 1 o’clock news segment that was in no way funny whatsoever, I’m cringing for her and have turned it off! no wonder they have Krusty on the show, it’s really really bad, like REALLY bad🤦🏻‍♀️
Did you see the Alex Bellfield take on Steph's Packed Lunch Bee?

Reactions: 7
Kate Robbins, Emily Atack’s mum.... now those two have history...wonder if she will say something to Katie off camera! 🤞🤣

• Haha
We
Idea.....is there any way we could arrange for Lozza to sit her big fat arse on Skanky Flaps & squash her already mangled face? More pointless coverage for both of them & bit of peace for us whilst Skanky Flaps recovers 🤔🤣
Well the observant Lozzer watchers have seen her advertising boob action for $100 on her Only Friends a/c - what a lovely soon-to-be new mummy she is turning out to be 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.