Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking of a couple of plastic jelly moulds or empty Lucazade bottles with straws attached to my skull that son could glue on?

BTW, love the term mentalist. Reminds me of that episode of 'Alan Partridge' when Alan met his biggest fan. Recall him taking Alan to his house he shared with his mum (obs) and revealed a tattoo of Alan on his chest that he'd fainted 14 times whilst it was done. Alan managed to fight him off
That’s my favourite scene 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good suggestion Liar Liar.

I was thinking a couple of plastic jelly molds or empty Lucazade bottles with straws attached to my skull that son could glue on?

BTW, love the term mentalist.

Reminds me of that episode of 'Alan Partridge' when Alan met his biggest fan. Recall him taking Alan to his house he shared with his mum (obs) and revealed a tattoo of Alan on his chest that he'd fainted 14 times whilst it was being done. Alan managed to fight him off and escape by breathing scotch egg breath in his face and ran off screaming 'you're a complete mentalist'. Aha! Your honour I rest my case!

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, bloody dog stood on my phone when I was in full flow!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Good suggestion Liar Liar.

I was thinking a couple of plastic jelly molds or empty Lucazade bottles with straws attached to my skull that son could glue on?

BTW, love the term mentalist.

Reminds me of that episode of 'Alan Partridge' when Alan met his biggest fan. Recall him taking Alan to his house he shared with his mum (obs) and revealed a tattoo of Alan on his chest that he'd fainted 14 times whilst it was being done. Alan managed to fight him off and escape by breathing scotch egg breath in his face and ran off screaming 'you're a complete mentalist'. Aha! Your honour I rest my case!

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, bloody dog stood on my phone when I was in full flow!
Well your fault - you've requisitioned his nail clippers for your face lift! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well your fault - you've requisitioned his nail clippers for your face lift! :LOL:
Good point!

Doing my own grooming of Dudley (dog) tomorrow after I come round from my facelift with a home grooming kit I got from Ebay.

I might stick some of the fur on my upperlip to resemble Pwiceys moustache (mind you he is ginger but what the hell) and send the rest to Pwicey to make a new wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG I just googled ladyboys...up comes pics of full naked ladyboys and they got the boobs and willie's out in full graphic detail with some using sex toys😱😱😱😱😱
Damn Google search 😱😱

bleeping Hell! 😱

Don't Google that seriously. I won't forget that in a hurry 😨😨😨😨

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I really don't think it is acceptable to get a 15 year-old to comment on this subject when we all know who his vile trolling mother is. I hope he actually goes on to do something interesting that is not media-based because he has had the benefit of a good education and he does seem quite a well-mannered young man. Peter needs to nip this in the bud and over-ride the ex-bleep-of-wife.
Oh my comment was aimed at the fact she was watching H & M documentary

Reactions: 4
I leave that pic for tonight I need to recover lol.

Damn I won't forget that in a hurry 😨

Back later

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG I just googled ladyboys...up comes pics of full naked ladyboys and they got the boobs and willie's out in full graphic detail with some using sex toys😱😱😱😱😱
Damn Google search 😱😱

bleeping Hell! 😱

OMFG im creased on here this afternoon you and your ladyboy search and @BigBlue2018 with her home facelift the images in my head atm 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn Google search 😱😱

bleeping Hell! 😱

Omg you poor thing - we had that happen on the Lauren thread looking for Oddbod and his sink moment - it was errm yes. I'll say no more...

• Haha
Those teeth are hideous!View attachment 474872
Go look at the DM thread on the new look - someone suggested we don't need lighthouses any more - just put these teeth round the British Isles!

Oh my comment was aimed at the fact she was watching H & M documentary
Ooh - twas early for me all I saw was Junior/trolling... never mind, no harm done!

Omg you poor thing - we had that happen on the Lauren thread looking for Oddbod and his sink moment - it was errm yes. I'll say no more...
It was the blokes who think it is sexy to stand there in maybe a ripped vest bounding their knobs up and down that actually made me laugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Looks like Cole’s sis is preggers....😳
Is it common knowledge then that’s Carl’s sister is pregnant? I just went to have a nose but her Insta is on private or could it be a ‘I’m going to be an Auntie’ scan photo🤔 hence why dum n dummer are ‘so happy’

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it common knowledge then that’s Carl’s sister is pregnant? I just went to have a nose but her Insta is on private or could it be a ‘I’m going to be an Auntie’ scan photo🤔
Yes there was a pic on here earlier and some msgs on her ig - one from Pricey herself.

Looks like Cole’s sis is preggers....😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.