Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen these gems before 🤣
DC16. I do recall the final picture with the little bottles hanging off her head. She walked into a hotel reception like that.

No consideration nor respect for other guests or hotel staff. She is a completely disrespectful troglodyte. She'd be the first to complain if she was checking in (free of charge no doubt).

Reactions: 11

Already,wtf? I cant find it

But when you look for her user name princessandre22 it says couldn't find this account but there is a princess_andre22???

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Can't afford him now can she? Just give away botch jobs with @BigBlue2018 's favourite Butchers of Istanbul. Those drainage bottles either side of her head look like little lanterns!
I was saving up to visit the 'Butcher of Istanbul MD' to sort my eyebags out and get a facelift but I only managed to save £5.60.

He agreed to do it for that price but I got sceptical. He said it wouldn't include 'VIP' extras like staff walking in and chucking coats, rucksacks and dirty wellies in the Pre-Op room.

Son's now going to do it instead with a pair of chopsticks, the dogs nail clippers and a corkscrew, after anesthetizing me with my wok to the head a couple of times. Stapling my face back on with an industrial nail gun and stapler from Office World.

Suspect the outcome maybe better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Already,wtf? I cant find it

But when you look for her user name princessandre22 it says couldn't find this account but there is a princess_andre22???
It is pathetic - can't this girl read what the rules are and stop breaking them? Setting-up a new a/c won't stop her stupid behaviour which her mother applauds.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was saving up to visit the 'Butcher of Istanbul MD' to sort my eyebags out and get a facelift but I only managed to save £5.60.

He agreed to do it for that price but I got sceptical. He said it wouldn't include 'VIP' extras like staff walking in and chucking coats, rucksacks and dirty wellies in the Pre-Op room.

Son's now going to do it instead with a pair of chopsticks, the dogs nail clippers and a corkscrew, after anesthetizing me with my wok to the head a couple of times. Stapling my face back on with an industrial nail gun and stapler from Office World.

Haha that's made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Can't wait for the 'after' pics you complete mentallist! What are you gonna use to drain the blood and pus? I'm trying to come up with a really fiendish contraption but not got it yet...

Can't wait for the 'after' pics you complete mentallist! What are you gonna use to drain the blood and pus? I'm trying to come up with a really fiendish contraption but not got it yet...
Ooh how about two McFlurry pots with straws stuck into your ravaged behind-ear area? The pots could dangle from some of that nice hairy string your dad always has in the shed...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And MUA is having more done to her lips and face treatment, one rule for them, seems the rest of us can go 🖕ourselves 🤦🏻‍♀️
She looks like a bleedin' rodent - is she having whiskers fitted? 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.