Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on packed lunch right now. The absolute state of it and she can’t even speak properly, it’s embarrassing. Slurring her words and constantly licking her lips.

She up next talking about making trolls take account for their crimes. She can start with herself and carwash then. Nerve of the cow.
Christ! She’s definitely on something 😡🤬😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I didn't know KP had a thread, I have a question does anyone know what happened to Gary and Phil? She doesn't seem to speak to them I wonder if something happened there
Gary is selling his own line of make up on QVC. Seems to have reasonably good reviews.

Reactions: 9
Wasn't it at their wedding?

Did you see the Alex Bellfield take on Steph's Packed Lunch Bee?
No, but I will do🤣 I can’t believe that show is on air! and for 2 painful hours!! I would rather listen to the ‘Go Compare’ man for 2 hours straight that watch fucked lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is that woman telling her 9 year old disabled son that he’s being abused online. Protect your child ffs! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No, but I will do🤣 I can’t believe that show is on air! and for 2 painful hours!! I would rather listen to the ‘Go Compare’ man for 2 hours straight that watch fucked lunch
Well when your wife is MD of Channel 4 you get a chance to head up a show that is total crap and not have to apologise. Steph can't interview to save her life and just laughs inappropriately. The whole thing is a mess.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
New petition today... Track a Troll, yep TAT is what she’ll pedals.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just saw this and it was from 2018! It’s public knowledge that IVF is expensive and equally during that time he was going through the court stuff with Katie.

I agree he’s an idiot, total idiot and he broke the law but the timing of this stinks to me.

He said he had Autism. Katie puts on her Twitter about a military man raising money for Cancer and she doesn’t advertise Harvey’s clothing.

Then since then articles concerning Harvey seem to be missing the word “Autism” from his medical description.

She films you tube video highlighting Ru Paul yet humiliated Alex for dressing up.

Yesterday she was “Happy”.

She always swore Alex would pay.

I’ve done some digging and there WAS an accident.

We were also told not to contact Alex as he’d been through a lot personally and was receiving help. I assume the Autism diagnosis would have been part of this process.

Didn’t someone on here say he was following that Debbie lady? There’s something about this and the fact it’s the Sun that doesn’t sit well with me. @Fifthavenue would the Sun have contacted her to use the photos?
Which photos sorry lots to catch up on

Reactions: 6
Oh here we go, there’s been FOUR kidnap threats. She’s had them ‘pretty bad’.

There’s only me and DC16 watching it, going by the lack of fucks given on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 17

There’s only me and DC16 watching it, going by the lack of fucks given on Twitter
I watched it also, I didn’t know you could have good or bad kidnap threats🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Didn’t even know she was on. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched it also, I didn’t know you could have good or bad kidnap threats🤦🏻‍♀️
None of them substantiated in any way whatsoever. Oh my dustmen tried to kidnap today - did I tell ya? If I did it was a lie.

• Haha
She’s still saying ‘my law, Harvey’s law’ she can’t call it that because it already exists fgs
My mom came home for lunch and asked: “what is this?” (Referring to the program) and “what is that?” (Referring to the helmet head) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
None of them substantiated in any way whatsoever. Oh my dustmen tried to kidnap today - did I tell ya? If I did it was a lie.
Those pointy fake nails - urggh. Is she of to a Bah Mitzvah to do the deed with them?

• Haha
  • Sick
Thank you all for your lovely warm welcome , makes such a change instead of being deleted lol . Loved what you said BigBlue about “ the old guard “ that made me smile 😃, I can’t believe how many of you are on this site lol , it’s like being back with old friends .xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you all for your lovely warm welcome , makes such a change instead of being deleted lol . Loved what you said BigBlue about “ the old guard “ that made me smile 😃, I can’t believe how many of you are on this site lol , it’s like being back with old friends .xx
welcome and enjoy, I was a long time lurker and joined recently, everyone here is down to earth, real and very funny! p.s. always liked your comments over on the Scum😘💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've still had no reply from Channel Bore to the issues I raised & examples I gave in relation to them using duck face at all 😡.
After it's aired today I shall be contacting ofcom.

Is anyone going to watch Steph's sick bag & take 1 for the team? I can't today.

I'm also thinking of bombarding the services about Harvey again. I'm seriously worried about him. His physical health & the constant exploitation of him are truly sickening.

I think all we can do is keep raising concerns anywhere & everywhere.

The sad thing is that she really does have the platform to do good & it's wasted. Those giving her any media time to boost ratings are an absolute disgrace when they know full well who she really is & what she's like. Everything that's wrong with society 😡

Just a thought.....I don't use Itsasham or Twatter but does Steph's Sick Bag have accounts on those platforms? And if so is it possible to air displeasure about them using her?
I haven't had a response from C4 either. I'm sure someone mentioned Steph having her own social accounts.

Well we are a little army here - the Sun can't touch us with their divide and separate ways. Apart from a huge laugh and lots of support we do try to do practical stuff too. Enjoy! 🎉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.