Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Krusty didn’t stick around for the ‘fish dish’ that was being cooked - a smell she’s familiar with no doubt 🐟🦐:sick: was car wash standing in the sidelines again? I’m sure I spotted a wash bag🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sadly I do remember what happened with Gary and Phil.

I think Phil (the one with the beard and dark hair?) especially had had enough of her behaviour prior to the 'split'. They were both there when she got wasted in Ibiza and threated to stab someone.

Anyway, she turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress, completely over the top with tiara as you can imagine, sat in the front row and proceeded to get pissed out of her head.

Then attempted to sing 'A Whole New World' and other unrecognised shite at the wedding breakfast, shreaking over the speeches. Culminated with her collaping on the dancefloor crying and had to be carried out.

I think Gary (the blond make up artist) had a bit of a soft spot for her so she was invited to Phils 50th Birthday party. Again ruined the party, got pissed out of her head and collapsed in a booth. Had to be helped out by Michelle Heaton and Kris.

Think the last straw was when she kicked off at Gary for doing Tamara Ecclestones make- up?

Not seen them together since!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't had a response from C4 either. I'm sure someone mentioned Steph having her own social accounts.

Well we are a little army here - the Sun can't touch us with their divide and separate ways. Apart from a huge laugh and lots of support we do try to do practical stuff too. Enjoy! 🎉
No naughty step here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just couldn't stomach Steph's Sick Bag. But I think I'm gonna have to in order to enable me to put together a lengthy email to ofcom 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m surprised Krusty didn’t stick around for the ‘fish dish’ that was being cooked - a smell she’s familiar with no doubt 🐟🦐:sick: was car wash standing in the sidelines again? I’m sure I spotted a wash bag🤣
Think I forgot this trolling insult to add to the list the other day (this was the woman Carl was with in Sheesh, the first time) shall we send all these insults to this MP?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I just couldn't stomach Steph's Sick Bag. But I think I'm gonna have to in order to enable me to put together a lengthy email to ofcom 🥴
I love your comments pink squirrel I’m new here having defected from the scum this place is so much better 😀 keep up the good work squirrel hopefully we will rid the nation of old twit face 🙌

Reactions: 12
Sadly I do remember what happened with Gary and Phil.

I think Phil (the one with the beard and dark hair?) especially had had enough of her behaviour prior to the 'split'. They were both there when she got wasted in Ibiza and threated to stab someone.

Anyway, she turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress, completely over the top with tiara as you can imagine, sat in the front row and proceeded to get pissed out of her head.

Then attempted to sing 'A Whole New World' and other unrecognised shite at the wedding breakfast, shreaking over the speeches. Culminated with her collaping on the dancefloor crying and had to be carried out.

I think Gary (the blond make up artist) had a bit of a soft spot for her so she was invited to Phils 50th Birthday party. Again ruined the party, got pissed out of her head and collapsed in a booth. Had to be helped out by Michelle Heaton and Kris.

Think the last straw was when she kicked off at Gary for doing Tamara Ecclestones make- up?

Not seen them together since!
I hope she goes back to her old ways when Sheesh is open and BullyBoy dumps her

Reactions: 14
Think I forgot this trolling insult to add to the list the other day (this was the woman Carl was with in Sheesh, the first time) shall we send all these insults to this MP?
Practice what your preach you hideous trolling moron - that's my reply to her. Yes send it all but is he now dealing with it as I'm sure I've seen that post before and he may have distanced himself from her by now...

I hope she goes back to her old ways when Sheesh is open and BullyBoy dumps her
She will - you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Rinse repeat. 'E woz usin' me for fame. He had a willy like a baked bean. I no stuff about him. He better shut it. I bin in the Priory again. I'm stronger than ever. The Pwicey is back hic.'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I sent a complaint into C4 which they responded to.

They defended using Pwicey as a roving reporter and said she was especially relevent on the subject of trolling as she has so much experience of it. Not sure if they meant being on the receiving end or being one of the biggest trolls out there. I sent them back a response but have heard naff all back.

I'm now getting really angry about how, dispite her completely anti-social and unacceptable behaviour to others, her kids, the law, creditors etc, she is still getting press coverage and clearly making money.

Icing on this particular shite cake is her appearing on a Mothers Day Special of Loose Women on Friday talking about her relationship with Harvey and being a hands on mum to 5 kids. Homeschooling etc!!!!

Beggars belief!!!
I just don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've been insulted on insta sham many times by both her and her partner in crime just for speaking the truth, their retorts are vile! I only asked them why do they bully and threaten people instead of replying civilly, I did thank him for bullying yet another cancer sufferer( me terminal) as he did Jed, I attached the screenshots to my email also, they haven't replied 🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I just don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've been insulted on insta sham many times by both her and her partner in crime just for speaking the truth, their retorts are vile! I only asked them why do they bully and threaten people instead of replying civilly, I did thank him for bullying yet another cancer sufferer( me terminal) as he did Jed, I attached the screenshots to my email also, they haven't replied 🤬
Well. I was sure I saw that yet another cancer sufferer had been picked on... then it went completely quiet. I am so sorry - I have had cancer and it is no laughing matter. You should contact the police as Jed did... ask @BigBlue2018 for info. All the best - I am furious for you. Perhaps it might be a good idea to forward these messages to Andrew Griffith MP for Arundel - he has various contact details which are freely available on the web, seeing as he is now apparently backing Saint 😇 Katie Price in her latest crusade. It might put him off. Still think that you must involve the police. 🤗

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
2 more scum stories
She can protect them though. Does she not realise that children don’t need to be in the public eye? If they’re getting trolled then why constantly expose them to the media? 🙄

Practice what your preach you hideous trolling moron - that's my reply to her. Yes send it all but is he now dealing with it as I'm sure I've seen that post before and he may have distanced himself from her by now...

She will - you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Rinse repeat. 'E woz usin' me for fame. He had a willy like a baked bean. I no stuff about him. He better shut it. I bin in the Priory again. I'm stronger than ever. The Pwicey is back hic.'
The link in her post, to sign the petition, isn’t even clickable 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She can protect them though. Does she not realise that children don’t need to be in the public eye? If they’re getting trolled then why constantly expose them to the media? 🙄
Because she is their 'momager' and she wants to earn money off each and every one of them. She is the total pits.

The link in her post, to sign the petition, isn’t even clickable 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well there's a surprise. Direct to Mr very rich Andrew Griffith it is then 😁

Reactions: 10
I just can't bring myself to support anything she "champion's". Whilst I think it's a good idea, I will not back her. As we know, all this is about her & she doesn't actually give a duck about what she's peddling. She knows she's no longer a standalone product & is hanging off the coattails of her kids.

At this point in time, if someone said smearing dog tit on your head & drinking cat piss helps to "cure autism" she'd be all over the media, smearing dog tit all over her head & drinking car piss for praise from deluded fans telling her what a wonderful mother she is for doing this for her son & all neurodiverse people.

Unfortunately I think many people just won't sign because it's her 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've still had no reply from Channel Bore to the issues I raised & examples I gave in relation to them using duck face at all 😡.
After it's aired today I shall be contacting ofcom.

Is anyone going to watch Steph's sick bag & take 1 for the team? I can't today.

I'm also thinking of bombarding the services about Harvey again. I'm seriously worried about him. His physical health & the constant exploitation of him are truly sickening.

I think all we can do is keep raising concerns anywhere & everywhere.

The sad thing is that she really does have the platform to do good & it's wasted. Those giving her any media time to boost ratings are an absolute disgrace when they know full well who she really is & what she's like. Everything that's wrong with society 😡

Just a thought.....I don't use Itsasham or Twatter but does Steph's Sick Bag have accounts on those platforms? And if so is it possible to air displeasure about them using her?
I will have a little looksy later as I have an instasham account(from my 3 stooges days)and if she has an account I shall definitely let her know how peeps feel 🤬 I will DM her also and report back any responses 😘

Reactions: 16
Because she is their 'momager' and she wants to earn money off each and every one of them. She is the total pits.

Well there's a surprise. Direct to Mr very rich Andrew Griffith it is then 😁
I will send the same & also find a couple of other examples 👍

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.