Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These were the best screen grabs I could get...
Proof for Horsham council that the MM is being used as a car lot! Sorry if this has already been suggested. Plus as we all suspected, they NEVER split up. Bunny was correct, he was upstairs in bed. He never left. Probably in KFP's sick, arrogant mind, she want's to make the BH event all about HER. Turning up at court, with CRAWL clutching her hand, for more publicity. The woman is a sick LIAR. & CON ARTIST.
1675409355352.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I predict that CW will drive her to court
I think KP thinks that he cannot be made to testify against her if they are together
But I think that is only married/civil partners
Not an on off boyfriend

Reactions: 23
Phoebe, Angelica, Dolly, Helena, Rita, Willow, DC, Stapes, Squirrel, Kylie, Anna, Ems, Emma,

Don't be cross if I've missed you. I love you all ♥

And in 'no particular order'
Almost like: Ask a Krusty, hosted this week by……

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder when the Cars by her house are being moved
Even if they are not selling cars from MM they at the very least storing them
Which I think is worse

Reactions: 18
i recon she will either be alone or with her solicitor/accountant. SB will have been grabbed by his father and 6 heavies and either locked in a room or in the back of a van, being drove as far away as possible, to stop him attending ( if his dad has any sense,because SB hasnt) ;)
I just cannot imagine her turning up alone. I can't imagine Edna and co wanting to associate themselves with her at this stage. Some things are subjective but these are cold, hard facts. Whichever mug turns up with her, will never go further than flogging cheap tat on Instagram

Reactions: 19
I would have thought she would have to prove CW paid for things
Plus I would hope they ask him how he paid for things ie how he got the money?
Money off Daddy Woods of course which is why I think he threw his hissy fit...

I found this article and the picture shows the most awful scarring below Grant (scroll down to the large picture with a line you can pull across 'before' and 'after'. Her mouth is a mess too.

Holy Mother of God take a look at the toes Ffs.

6AB99015-036F-49B8-B440-159C4F2D1DB2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Carl put a post on his instagram the 23rd Jan showing him advertising the meals,not 100% sure but it looks like it is in the same kitchen as the latest one he did(the mucky mansion kitchen)did she not say in the interview on the 20th Jan she was single and concentrating on her family(he must have watched it and realized he still loved her so rushed around and begged her to give it another go)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Carl put a post on his instagram the 23rd Jan showing him advertising the meals,not 100% sure but it looks like it is in the same kitchen as the latest one he did(the mucky mansion kitchen)did she not say in the interview on the 20th Jan she was single and concentrating on her family(he must have watched it and realized he still loved her so rushed around and begged her to give it another go)
They wouldn’t know the truth if it came up and bit them!

• Haha
1675415095452.png

That's his kitchen on the 23rd 😘

Reactions: 21
Pete Ya C*nt is on GMB, didn’t know he was 50 this month, honestly thought he was the same age as the Skank (HaHa he looks way younger than her 😁 ) he’s saying P & J can do what they want when they turn 18, but he’d prefer if they presented Love Island rather than be on it, Skank didn’t get a mention 😁

I never really had much time for him, very cheesy at times, but so pleased he has had full custody of the two eldest for years, he’s deffo protected them from Skank’s malign ways, and looks like he’s guided them away from her harmful influence, we have to be thankful for that. The harm she would have caused to P in particular would have have been dreadful, fingers crossed Skank doesn’t have much influence once she does turn 18.

I still hope something can be done about J & B before it’s too late, but it really needs to happen soon, that witch is damaging the pair of them fast, still can’t believe with all she‘s done she has managed to gain custody of them, they had a caring safe home with K and now are living in chaos, one off school and also living with a man who they accordingly saw commit DV, and I believe they’ve probably seen a lot more nasty incidents, the situation is just so sad and to me a complete safeguarding failure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.