Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Salyara for the thread title!

2905895F-1E2F-4B6C-8D74-6E29E71AADFD.jpeg

Link to previous thread

Same tit different day… I’ll do a recap for the next one 😅 please feel free to add yours though!!

Roll on the 9th Feb! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well done @Salyara for the thread title!

View attachment 1921873
Link to previous thread

Same tit different day… I’ll do a recap for the next one 😅 please feel free to add yours though!!

Roll on the 9th Feb! 😉
What a day that will be ! I’m having lots of rather nice items delivered from Oakland Furniture & it’s also BH day too so I’ve an excuse not to leave the house beyond walking the dog . I thought the date looked familiar when I chose my delivery date.

Once in situ it means that further soft furnishings , lamps etc can be purchased so an excuse to go shopping , online or otherwise .

All very tasteful in wood , sandstone curtains , cream walls etc . Not a “ watermelon” sofa in sight , no luminous signs , blown up framed photos of myself gurning away & looking “awl secksy “ flamingo lamps or sparkly silver wallpaper .

What a day !
I LOVE IT , DO YOU LOVE IT????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Someone asked for a photo of a condom stuffed with walnuts.
Well I don't have condoms so here's a spud bag full of walnuts instead - the colour is about right for skank tho :)

Oh and it's still a lying, child-abducting weapons-grade bleep:mad:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
What a day that will be ! I’m having lots of rather nice items delivered from Oakland Furniture & it’s also BH day too so I’ve an excuse not to leave the house beyond walking the dog . I thought the date looked familiar when I chose my delivery date.

Once in situ it means that further soft furnishings , lamps etc can be purchased so an excuse to go shopping , online or otherwise .

All very tasteful in wood , sandstone curtains , cream walls etc . Not a “ watermelon” sofa in sight , no luminous signs , blown up framed photos of myself gurning away & looking “awl secksy “ flamingo lamps or sparkly silver wallpaper .

What a day !
I’m in bloody London all day in a team meeting on the 9th!! Arrghhhh! 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

What a day !
I like the sound of your decor.Although I think you should reconsider a secsi norks out photo for over the fireplace.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
10 sleeps. Its just like 🎅🎄
Wonder what 'line of duty' Crawl will be up to now.
Clearly she can't wipe her own backside or remove her own tampon with those nails, so that's Extracurricular Activities for him, on top of the driving.
Also he is plugging ready meals, that will help feeds the kids.
Wonder if he's involved in the paperwork, involved in the bankruptcy - seeing as she can;t deal with it & her mother was usually doing it!
Oh what a great partner he is, has so many (irrelevant) uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I like the sound of your decor.Although I think you should reconsider a secsi norks out photo for over the fireplace.
I was actually in a calendar a few years back ; and I have some very nice photos from the shoot , but not an ego big enough to get them blown up & hung throughout the house 😂😂😂

I can just imagine my Husbands face when he came home to that 🤣🤣🤣

I might do it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Wonder what 'line of duty' Crawl will be up to now.
Clearly she can't wipe her own backside or remove her own tampon with those nails, so that's Extracurricular Activities for him, on top of the driving.
Also he is plugging ready meals, that will help feeds the kids.
Wonder if he's involved in the paperwork, involved in the bankruptcy - seeing as she can;t deal with it & her mother was usually doing it!
Oh what a great partner he is, has so many (irrelevant) uses.
You forgot about hand holding duties at court appearances Willow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kieran's gofundme is creeping up. Come on red tops, please, 1 of you have the balls to run with it 🤞🤞🤞🤞 You run stories about petitions to stop her getting animals. You run stories about her "fans". So please run a story about Kieran's"fans" & their fundraising efforts. I'm sure there are ways to do it without implying or implicating 😁 help him get some more money to take the Skank down 🤞🤞

• Heart
Someone asked for a photo of a condom stuffed with walnuts.
Well I don't have condoms so here's a spud bag full of walnuts instead - the colour is about right for skank tho :)

Oh and it's still a lying, child-abducting weapons-grade bleep:mad:
Requested as someone posted the uncanny likeness to Skanky's boat race but equally this is not dissimilar after all the surgery.

face.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You forgot about hand holding duties at court appearances Willow.
What will he wear? Will he be the tracksuited twit, or will he dig out his designer onesie for the occasion? Will she have her Dougal handbag out again with that fetching nylon green pajama set?

Moon boots?

face mask?

Comedy sunglasses?

Maybe we will be treated to his bus seat fabric jacket. The possibilities are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She must have run out of tales to tell so she has to go back to the not-so-secret reconciliation with SB.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#246 A face like a condom full of walnuts … and a whole bunch of Tattlers who hate your guts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What will he wear? Will he be the tracksuited twit, or will he dig out his designer onesie for the occasion? Will she have her Dougal handbag out again with that fetching nylon green pajama set?

Moon boots?

face mask?

Comedy sunglasses?

Maybe we will be treated to his bus seat fabric jacket. The possibilities are endless.
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off 🥴 However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone 🤔

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm hoping Kieran's manager Kirsty is giving him lots of support. I'm sure she could spill some boiling hot tea on bleep Price. This witch needs bringing down!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off 🥴 However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone 🤔

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?
Maybe she'll be accompanied by an entourage? Bunnycuddles & all the lads from the rugby club LOL LOL, moRon, naked Rodney, Rik Live (career dead) & big name celebrity besties Kraktona, Westcrack, Heaton, Pringle Lloyd, HorganWallace? They could set up a little stall outside the court selling KP signed memorabilia to show the judge just how hard she's trying to earn. All her fans could gather & wave banners asking for her persecution to stop. They could sing allllll the hits, Hurricane, Hanno I gotchew & many many others that I've completely forgotten about....I'm crying as type this, it makes me so emotional 😭😭😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Afternoon everyone ❤.
Quick recap i've had a wedding proposal, an offer off a lady to move into my house, two ladies declaring their love for me and skanky stalking me posting a picture of her Sunday "toast" minutes after i'd posted mine. Well to the beautiful ladies out their i am flattered and it brought a tear to my eyes you declaring your feelings ❤ as for you skank your an even bigger bleep and getting more desperate daily flogging your old tat and trying to exploit the kids and now pretending your rekindling your relationship with sink boy when you never split in the first place.
SAD, DESPERATE, LYING, NARCISSISTIC PAIR OF CUNTS. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she'll be accompanied by an entourage? Bunnycuddles & all the lads from the rugby club LOL LOL, moRon, naked Rodney, Rik Live (career dead) & big name celebrity besties Kraktona, Westcrack, Heaton, Pringle Lloyd, HorganWallace? They could set up a little stall outside the court selling KP signed memorabilia to show the judge just how hard she's trying to earn. All her fans could gather & wave banners asking for her persecution to stop. They could sing allllll the hits, Hurricane, Hanno I gotchew & many many others that I've completely forgotten about....I'm crying as type this, it makes me so emotional 😭😭😜
You forgot me Julie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kieran's gofundme is creeping up. Come on red tops, please, 1 of you have the balls to run with it 🤞🤞🤞🤞 You run stories about petitions to stop her getting animals. You run stories about her "fans". So please run a story about Kieran's"fans" & their fundraising efforts. I'm sure there are ways to do it without implying or implicating 😁 help him get some more money to take the Skank down 🤞🤞
Yes come on lurking journos! You don't even have to do any research in the Beano - all the info is here on the pages you trawl for your storylines :)

Do something decent towards making it right for K&M instead of lining dat fing's purse for it - but done with the added bonus of pissing it off :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.