Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get the Black & Decker hedge trimmer out of the shed to sort out those eyebrows
It’s the fashion innit! Get wiv it Rita 😂💚😂
---

I think she’s had that eyebrow lamination, where they basically perm the eyebrow hairs to lie upwards like that. Personally I do think it looks like Dennis Healey surprised in a wind tunnel, but a lot of modern beauty trends are bonkers to me.
I tried to watch ‘The Apprentice’ last night without laughing all the time. Not only are they are a pretty clueless bunch but there are some wonderfully funny lips and eyebrows. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think that they were trying to keep quiet because of the imminent resurfacing of AFP?( I’ve made it sound as if she has been tarmacked).
We know she is not a fan of SB.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kipper pisses me off in this regard. Her brother has every right to earn a living and we know how she twists things.
---

Hey @WillowTree21 if she manages to wrangle out of it at the Bankruptcy Hearing I will be raging at the Judicial System and lose total faith in it, tearing my hair out, whilst stamping round and risking a stroke waiting to happen.
BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE, I won't be alone. Public tide is well and truly turning against this lying grifter, and without a doubt she will be THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN BRITAIN and there will be no coming back from that.
I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming. :rolleyes:
---

hello sun journo's! 👋
OOH, Horsham Council take note - Car dealer CRAWL, cars at the MM.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Can she demand a private hearing?
In any case £200k is hardly a scratch on the surface of what it owes so how does that paltry few quid stop the house being repossessed? I'd have thought the taxman would take first dibs on any cash going anyway but where did that come from?

Reactions: 31
Does she realise what a hypocrite she is?! duck me, talk about being inconsistent
---

For the person who keeps talking about Arabs pissing on people for ££.., I advise you again to look up portapotty on Urban Dictionary. You’ve got the wrong type of bodily function in your mind - it’s both!, sorry. 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The thing that annoys me is that the media are advertising his crappy ready meals every time they show the pictures from his Instascam story 🤬🤬🤬
I think they’d be enough to put people off eating them to be fair. So possibly having the reverse effect 😂
I deffo wouldn’t want to eat or use anything the pair of those grifters promote 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think they’d be enough to put people off eating them to be fair. So possibly having the reverse effect 😂
I deffo wouldn’t want to eat or use anything the pair of those grifters promote 😂😂
My pig's dinners look more appealing than the muck they're flogging!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I suspect that yes, he can only eat baby food now.
When you spend that long in the attic the body is deprived of essential vitamins attainable only by exposure to sunlight so his teeth will be rotting away and falling out.
Attic man and BatNan may occasionally hang from from the rafters together on occasion. His only saving grace are the Turkey Teef to light the way cos BatNan has chopped the power cables in the roof-space to save on eleccy bills.
Batnan and the boy blunder

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.