Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I am hoping that CW will tell the truth and not go on with KP lies ( hopefully dad will tell him not to help her as it could cause problems)
In fact I hope everyone drops her in
I expect he will walk into court with his brown envelope labelled 96 pages of troof so the paps can see. :rolleyes: Along with all his secret recordings (#drop the mic, #bye felicia)🎤 (Sh!t hits the fan) He's had 2 chances to show the world, but chickened out.
This is the guy who w@nks in sinks and dresses as Barney.
Who enables her sh!t and lies she uses to destroy life after life because she wants revenge. (Especially her own children's MH)
Who is nothing but a glorified chauffeur and pregnancy test carrier.
Who gave up his friends for a blue tick.
Who wears adult designer baby grows when out.
Allowed her to mutilate his teeth for glow in the dark, brilliant white tictacs.
Who stood by why she let dog after dog die. :mad::mad::mad:
Who has been complicit in all her scams and storylines.
Who allowed her to label him as a woman beater (tbf that one is most likely true)
Who allows her to play the media games with so much fakeness.

You know what, I hope the court goes after him when they see through her lies. The pair deserve each other and to live in misery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Angelic37

VIP Member
Just a message from the person running the fundraiser - they are blown away by everyone's kindness and have been in (happy!) tears for a few days now lol bless them. (Not constantly, that would be worrying 🫣) The person running it is sending every penny to Kieran as it lands and is going to cover the costs that GFM deducts. They have also donated themselves. And just to reiterate Kieran has not asked for or had any involvement, but he is so so so grateful and the money is already helping. Tell you what, I love us Krusties. This forum is everything. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Having seen the damage that Katie can do to a persons mental health, I appeal to anyone donating to Kieran’s GFM to please either do it anonymously or sign it as a supporter. A few people have donated, which I’m sure is appreciated, but the cause will be lost if Katie sees the names being used. She WILL claim this fund was set up to harass her and will turn the narrative into that of a victim which will only harm Kieron and the children further.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

DC16

VIP Member
KH just posted a throwback video on his insta of Bunny and Jett, saying no other love, like the love of your children

💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
I really don’t think MP is picking the ‘kids’ up, for one Jett is NOT attending school and KP is blaming MP for Jett’s MH. So no, I very much doubt it.

So KP is blaming her MH on….
The Police (Slapgate)
SS
The media
The paps
Her ex’s and partners
Friends who have betrayed her
Everyone in the world apart from herself….😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She already tried it on one of her My Crazy life programmes, told KH she thought he was slow , he disagreed said was just Jett, he was sensitive. KP insisted and took him for an evaluation and came back fine
Jett is like his daddy. Placid & laid back. Not confrontational. Anything for a quiet life. I really don't think Kieran has any aggression in his body, even though he's being put through hell by KFP. I think this is partly why KFP is targeting him & take's his quiet, & sensitive character as weakness. I am sure without schooling & seeing his friends, plus being literally TORN away from his daddy, Jett is mentally struggling. Not that KFP give's a toss. It's all part of her mind games, using the kids to help crucify Kieran. Selfish, dangerous b!tch. :poop: :sick: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Someone asked for a photo of a condom stuffed with walnuts.
Well I don't have condoms so here's a spud bag full of walnuts instead - the colour is about right for skank tho :)

Oh and it's still a lying, child-abducting weapons-grade cunt:mad:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤.
Quick recap i've had a wedding proposal, an offer off a lady to move into my house, two ladies declaring their love for me and skanky stalking me posting a picture of her Sunday "toast" minutes after i'd posted mine. Well to the beautiful ladies out their i am flattered and it brought a tear to my eyes you declaring your feelings ❤ as for you skank your an even bigger cunt and getting more desperate daily flogging your old tat and trying to exploit the kids and now pretending your rekindling your relationship with sink boy when you never split in the first place.
SAD, DESPERATE, LYING, NARCISSISTIC PAIR OF CUNTS. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Kieran's gofundme is creeping up. Come on red tops, please, 1 of you have the balls to run with it 🤞🤞🤞🤞 You run stories about petitions to stop her getting animals. You run stories about her "fans". So please run a story about Kieran's"fans" & their fundraising efforts. I'm sure there are ways to do it without implying or implicating 😁 help him get some more money to take the Skank down 🤞🤞

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
And where was Jett while mummy dearest was squeezing into her baby bel costume? 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47