Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seven more sleeps, more exciting than waiting for Christmas, Santa has a message for us, he’s had words with the powers that be, he’s gunning for her, woo hoo, we gonna love it….positivity Tattlers, she’s gonna get busted, the prize is in sight, the end does near, feel it in my bones ( I had drinks after work, I may be a bit overconfident, but yay I feel it) 🙏🏾🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 1930831
Just think.... By this time next week, we'll know the score as far as the BH goes. We'll either be celebrating or commiserating with each other. I just hope they don't postpone it again. I don't think I could bear the disappointment. At least we'll have each other, Krusties.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just had a thought , if Stan doesn’t want to be “ asked” every week , maybe a different Krustie could take up the mantle each week - could be a giggle 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had a thought , if Stan doesn’t want to be “ asked” every week , maybe a different Krustie could take up the mantle each week - could be a giggle 😊
I made a commitment to do #askstan so until i get told to shut the fek up by all you lovely ladies and the few gentlemen i'll be back. Got a feeling i might need two #askstan next week weds 8th and BH day on the 9th if skank doesn't get shafted. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Phoebe, Angelica, Dolly, Helena, Rita, Willow, DC, Stapes, Squirrel, Kylie, Anna, Ems, Emma,

Don't be cross if I've missed you. I love you all ♥

And in 'no particular order'

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder about the people who post comments on KP's posts, someone asked what's happening on the 9th Feb.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So my darling pink squirrel, hope I’ve got the hang of this dm messaging so this is just between us, anyway, you asked if was was opening the bar doing cocktails like the old days for the bh hearing ? Yes don’t forget I was voted entertainment manager for life when we started the krusties, Pom was artist laureate , Tom jones president for life, etc etc something special planned for the bh night,
As usual we will have a fancy dress night, big prize for the winner, oh there will be big competition, big blue, staples, mrs ems, Alex, Stan , etc etc will all try , serious competition, don’t wash till next week ,
Give you a chance xx
---

Right pink , my missus has just chipped in , she said take some gormless looking geezer with you and put a clearblue in his hand and tell him to wander around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Every cloud has a silver lining as they say,, let's say skank gets her ass handed to her on a plate next week at the BH all well and good but if she manages to wriggle out of it and gets a soft outcome remember it's not over there's still a lot more creditors that aren't involved with this hearing that are still to go after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure she must be using Harvey's account to funnel and hide money, it's the only way she can have access to a bank account while bankrupt isn't it? And yes she is cocky enough to not bother to try and hide the fact she is doing it, that's probably why she is keen to start pimping Harvey out again, bank balance must be getting low!
Yes sounds plausible doesn’t it she’s a hard nosed witch

Reactions: 16
I beg to differ. :LOL:
---

OMG, this is what could happen to KP, totally revolting, WARNING do not view if you are of a delicate constitution.

Sorry if posted before, it's shocking!
Seen "That" before, what is wrong with people? 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Right pink, we are go for the do the night of the bh hearing , tip to win the fancy dress , don’t wash till then, get someone to draw slugs above ur eyes , paste some trick Walt’s on ur face, wear a boot , get a wheelchair, mind u the competition will be fierce ,tell u what, leave early , tell everyone you have to feed 5lids every night and don’t pay your bill , you’ll piss it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG, this is what could happen to KP, totally revolting, WARNING do not view if you are of a delicate constitution.

Sorry if posted before, it's shocking!
The article says she may have been using an 'expander' and injected too much saline. I've wondered if this what KP has, so she can keep inflating
the lads?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.