Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know she was almost bankrupt in 2002.
There were no ex husbands, so who she did blame for this? It wouldn't have been her fault of course...

seems like she as had trouble paying tax all her life
---

And the date of the meal 30/01
wonder what she did to Bunny for outing them when she said Carl was upstairs sleeping(the day after she said in that interview she was single)

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't let my brother put his hand there!!!In Fact he wouldn't even think of putting his hand there.That tit aint normal 😱
Looks like he is trying to get her seatbelt on, can see the silver metal bit in his hand and the black belt going from his side over her arm

Reactions: 15
No.She said she would never reveal it.
I feel very conflicted about this subject when it comes to her.
I usually believe any woman who says this.My mind cannot contemplate how evil it would be to lie or exaggerate about this subject.
And then we have her South African experience....
I am going to go out on a limb here and say “she made it up”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yep 🤣
And The Sun picture,white car/black car same place right outside her kitchen window
He's a bleeping idiot 🤣
Nah, he's in love & on the frontline, taking care of his dolly, guarding her from all those random Tampax snatcher's!
His family must despair at his stupidity.
Thick bleep deserves all he's going to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Skanky fell out with Daniel many years ago if I remember rightly. He was managing her finances (she confirmed this on a programme) and then accused him of stealing hundreds of thousands pounds off her to build an extension on his house.
I was told that too years ago...him using her money for his house bit anyway.

Reactions: 16
The genuine care and concern for all Krusties are the reasons I can’t stay away for long from here, it doesn’t matter how angry the Skank makes me there’s always a Krustie to make me laugh and smile to counteract the anger. Add in the ability to freely express my opinion on Skankenstein there’s no place else on the internet I would rather be (apart from the Irregular Choice site 🤣🤣).

I can’t get over the state Skank sells her shoes in, I’d be mortified to list my shoes looking like that. I wouldn’t wear them out of the house like that an I certainly wouldn’t buy shoes in that state either. I have some stunning shoes I can’t imagine them getting as dirty and scruffy as the Skank’s. I’d be too embarrassed not to sort them out.

Her disgusting treatment of her shoes is getting to me today, I don’t know why but for some reason it’s gotten under my skin, maybe it’s because how she treats her shoes is how she treats people. Poor poor shoes what did they do to deserve being left in such a state.

Anyone managed to find that nice rubber wallpapered room for me yet? I got the matching jacket off Deplop so I’m good to go 🤣🤣
Oh I have been belly laughing for weeks on here everyone is only saying the truth. It’s so obvious that Skank & SB read over here as well.
The shoes 🤢🤢 I saw them I wouldn’t dare list them like that or wear them like that.
Only dirty foot fetish guys would buy them even they have probably never had shoes that bad either 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
seems like she as had trouble paying tax all her life
---

wonder what she did to Bunny for outing them when she said Carl was upstairs sleeping(the day after she said in that interview she was single)
Gawd knows but poor Bunty hasn’t been seen since apart from that crop top photo!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure she must be using Harvey's account to funnel and hide money, it's the only way she can have access to a bank account while bankrupt isn't it? And yes she is cocky enough to not bother to try and hide the fact she is doing it, that's probably why she is keen to start pimping Harvey out again, bank balance must be getting low!
Every penny went to Harve ... I can prove it ... I am Mum of the millennium...besides, no one can prove I use Harves bank card ... He wants me to have nice things anyway

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am seriously intrigued at what Daddy and Mummy Woods think of this debarkle?

Their only son I believe (he's got a sister Sasha) hooks up with the old slag 11 years older than him. I don't for a minute believe DW didn't know exactly who and what she is.

Maybe Sinkboy told him that she was OK, misunderstood etc.

Skanky crowed about meeting 'mummy Woods Woo Hoo' never to be heard off again.

Then their son is exposing himself, wanking in sinks, accused of DV, threatening people to the point of the police getting involved, in and out of court with her etc...

I now think, and this is only my theory, she may be trying to drag him into lying to the Bankruptcy Hearing to expain how she's afforded all the hols, plastic surgery etc (he paid). But that, I'm sure would have to be proved. Maybe that's why DW kicked off incase he was 'looked at' as well?

If I were his mum I'd be so embarrassed and distraught my son had sunk so low.

What do you Krusties think?

I do believe however that anyone and everyone who enters her orbit ends up damaged, abused, tormented, bullied and their lives effected by her spiteful, nasty, vindictiveness.
I think( if I was his mother), I would be in despair.He has degraded himself on a public platform.Plan A ( if there was a plan) has gone disastrously wrong.
And he is no innocent victim in this, he actively sought KP out, he gleefully participated in all her nastiness, and he absolutely was delighted with all the perks.
Tbf, he is not the only one who got with her for the exposure, the media attention etc.But it was obvious from day one what he was there for.I was surprised that the clan welcomed him ( initially), as enthusiastically as they did.
The mistake he made was in thinking he could ever get the upper hand.
Of course it could have been a business arrangement from day one, and they had enough in common to enjoy each other’s company.
But it has gone wrong.Because loyalty is a foreign word to Kp.She will use you and discard.
I think Cole senior is clever enough to see who has the power here.The cryptic posts may or may not be applicable to Kp, but I bet he is also worried.
For two reasons.He loves his son, and he doesn’t want a spotlight shone into his own financial dealings( who would).
As for Cole.You reap what you sow.I cannot believe that one person could be so thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think( if I was his mother), I would be in despair.He has degraded himself on a public platform.Plan A ( if there was a plan) has gone disastrously wrong.
And he is no innocent victim in this, he actively sought KP out, he gleefully participated in all her nastiness, and he absolutely was delighted with all the perks.
Tbf, he is not the only one who got with her for the exposure, the media attention etc.But it was obvious from day one what he was there for.I was surprised that the clan welcomed him ( initially), as enthusiastically as they did.
The mistake he made was in thinking he could ever get the upper hand.
Of course it could have been a business arrangement from day one, and they had enough in common to enjoy each other’s company.
But it has gone wrong.Because loyalty is a foreign word to Kp.She will use you and discard.
I think Cole senior is clever enough to see who has the power here.The cryptic posts may or may not be applicable to Kp, but I bet he is also worried.
For two reasons.He loves his son, and he doesn’t want a spotlight shone into his own financial dealings( who would).
As for Cole.You reap what you sow.I cannot believe that one person could be so thick.
...but but but but but you're talking about "the best she's ever bleeping had...."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I believe his Son In Law to be is quite the expert where decking is concerned 🤣

Or perhaps he just gives it the finishing touches , so to speak ..
He’s good at giving a vigorous buffing.
No expense spared.He likes to splash out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was told that too years ago...him using her money for his house bit anyway.
With hindsight she probably made it up about the misappropriated funds because he had the audacity to stand up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oooh la la, so Daddy Woods intervention failed, Sink-Boy did stay lurking in the attic. Looks like he’s getting ready to be announced by his mistress as support at the BH, they not hiding or denying it now. A week to go, and the fun has begun….first stop it’s time to laugh at the cuckhold errand-boy, oh what a pathetic weak inconsequential man he is, cooking his crappy little microwave meals thinking he’s an influencer, where did those million pound deals you believed would come your way by getting with Skank go 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Oh Sink-Boy I’m so embarrassed for you, sold your soul for buttons, the sadness radiating out of your IG for all to see 😂😂😂😂😂
Carol might be lying to Daddy because Daddy has threatened to cut off his allowance ... I think the relationship with Kipper has been on & off for some time ... Carol is scared of what she will tell Daddy if they permanently split ... Carol has laid the groundwork to leave Kipper ... No more OF, no more zleb management, no more attempts at independent zlebrity (the meals are 10% off code for anyone on Instasham who signs up - a smokescreento Kipper ? He has barely any 'fans' now so has cancelled his bott subscription, hardly any public posts on Instasham ... I think Carol wants out, but, like all Bullies (still think he whacked her #slapgate) he is actually a coward and also doing the same as KH did, trying to keep Kipper sweet by continuing to be her dogsbody... He has almost no public profile, think he has given up on zlebrity, so, nothing to lose in his mind if she kicks off .. only Daddy Woods Cheque ... Anyway, that's what I think
---

Does anyone know the name of her sledged r*pist?
Mr nobody and it happened between the 30th of Feb and the 12th of never ... A few zlebs at the time claimed similar, Kipper jumped on the bandwagon with a lie in my opinion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.