Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now sink boys been let out the attic he'll want to resume his popular #askcarl for his millions of adoring fans so might have to cancel #askstan not going to stand a chance competing against him in the popularity stakes. 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Having the police called on you, not once but twice. And the repo taken of that incident states a woman in fear of her and her children’s saftey, is damning. But Carl is too stupid to under The ramifications of this, but his dad knows. Carl definitely has a nasty side, we’ve seen it. And this isn’t prices first time out to bat. It’s not a good combination
He certainly has a nasty, violent side. Notice the constantly clenched fist. This is a sign of someone with pent up anger, who could last out at any point violently.

Reactions: 29
The courts will see she has been in this Industry since she was 17 :rolleyes: (so she keeps banging on) so she knows full well about accounts, tax, having an accountant. She has stated several times recently, she is ready and knows where every penny is going...

Old story, she has never had self control
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/07/wher...ial-worries-as-she-avoids-bankruptcy-7808302/
Earning £10 in her AUNTs fabric shop & supposedly nicked cash from the till! How disgusting is that? She will blame the accountants, her brother, even her mother, who she will play the pity card. Mother did her paperwork, but was very poorly🤮😡. It can’t work, all these excuses for anyone else, but I bet she walks away from it all, she always does.😡. I’m not pinning any hopes on her getting justice. The fact a bankruptcy hearing was conducted via zoom from Maldives, speaks volumes. You couldn’t make that up😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
All those gushing comments on Instagram in favour of Skanky and her parenting skills, saying people are allowed to make mistakes blah blah blah. I bet in their real lives they have acquaintances who have done 1/100 of the things Skanky has done and slag them off and witch about them.

Reactions: 31
Earning £10 in her AUNTs fabric shop & supposedly nicked cash from the till! How disgusting is that? She will blame the accountants, her brother, even her mother, who she will play the pity card. Mother did her paperwork, but was very poorly🤮😡. It can’t work, all these excuses for anyone else, but I bet she walks away from it all, she always does.😡. I’m not pinning any hopes on her getting justice. The fact a bankruptcy hearing was conducted via zoom from Maldives, speaks volumes. You couldn’t make that up😡😡😡😡
I'm an eternal optimist (perhaps, stupidly so!) and I fully believe ever dog eventually gets their day. Kipper's dodged soooo many bullets over the years, surely to god the end is nigh? If the justice system doesn't end her soon, then she will be the cause of her own demise. She'll get too cocky one day and there will be another accident...or too much sniff will do it. Maybe even a rogue strand of nylon hair will strangle her. I live in hope! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If SB was my son I definitely would have locked him in the loft a long time ago, about ten seconds after he brought that thing through the door and introduced it as his noo Girlfrend.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Having the police called on you, not once but twice. And the repo taken of that incident states a woman in fear of her and her children’s saftey, is damning. But Carl is too stupid to under The ramifications of this, but his dad knows. Carl definitely has a nasty side, we’ve seen it. And this isn’t prices first time out to bat. It’s not a good combination
Is that the story from December? I think that was actually Kieran she called police on. The only official version of that story is from police who said there was a 'wefare check'. Welfare checks are often carried out on behalf of concerned parents when a partner has their kids and won't give them back. Any other info was from 'a source'. Kieran was arrested shortly after.

Not a popular opinion on here but I have always doubted KP's version of slapgate too. Carl may be a tit but I think they were both probably fighting that night. I don't believe she was the victim of an attack by him.

..... I will be really surprised if anyone perjures themself for Pwicey in court next week. Surely they must realise how serious that is? Or maybe she really does know Carl's dodgy business and he'd risk it?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If SB was my son I definitely would have locked him in the loft a long time ago, about ten seconds after he brought that thing through the door and introduced it as his noo Girlfrend.
She might be the worst, but, she won't be the first horror he has brought home

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No.She said she would never reveal it.
I feel very conflicted about this subject when it comes to her.
I usually believe any woman who says this.My mind cannot contemplate how evil it would be to lie or exaggerate about this subject.
And then we have her South African experience....
It's because of women like her, that people doubt real victims. I've read so many cases where women have lied, that it makes my blood boil.
When I was pregnant, I had a woman come over to wax my legs and I will never forget how whilst telling me about the custody battle with her ex, she laughed and said she falsely reported him for rape! My jaw dropped and she carried on saying things like "well it worked because he's afraid to come anywhere near me now and the courts won't give custody to a rapist" etc.
I told her it was wrong to lie about that and she said she didn't care, she just wanted the kids!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
i cant understand why people still think he does not want to be with her and he has a plan

imo he wants to be with her his dirt on her will damage her more than the other way round,i know its hard to understand but she has been the boss in this relationship for quite awhile

in the last few months she has ramped up the humiliation of him and he still goes back she is now in control of him and he would rather be a laughing stock than walk away though i do wonder what his family/friends say to him

she has now as with them all humiliated him and probably enjoyed every minute in her eyes she has won and know's she van do what she likes and he will eventually come back

i think in his warped mind he thinks he can be the one and he is in his own mind

what an utter toxic life they both live i would be beside myself if i were his parents

Reactions: 23
Now sink boys been let out the attic he'll want to resume his popular #askcarl for his millions of adoring fans so might have to cancel #askstan not going to stand a chance competing against him in the popularity stakes. 😭😭

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I've got my #askstan questions ready for next week. Don't do this to us Stan!
---

I'm an eternal optimist (perhaps, stupidly so!) and I fully believe ever dog eventually gets their day. Kipper's dodged soooo many bullets over the years, surely to god the end is nigh? If the justice system doesn't end her soon, then she will be the cause of her own demise. She'll get too cocky one day and there will be another accident...or too much sniff will do it. Maybe even a rogue strand of nylon hair will strangle her. I live in hope! :D
Something will happen, unless she changes drastically. But I want her lies exposed when she's around to see it. I don't want a Jimmy Saville type thing. I admire your optimism!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Seven more sleeps, more exciting than waiting for Christmas, Santa has a message for us, he’s had words with the powers that be, he’s gunning for her, woo hoo, we gonna love it….positivity Tattlers, she’s gonna get busted, the prize is in sight, the end does near, feel it in my bones ( I had drinks after work, I may be a bit overconfident, but yay I feel it) 🙏🏾🤦🏽‍♀️😁

80AAB30E-098C-489A-9BDE-B196962D0675.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Surely they must have been on and off for a bit? There was the posh polo egg, then all the outrageous antics in town with her grabbing microphones and staying out all night.

Then #tampongate.

Saying she was single on the recent NF debacle. The Instagram posts where she said she didn't need a man.

They are either extremely intelligent (which i don't buy), incredibly stupid (plausible) or up to something (likely)

I wonder if they have equal dirt on each other and neither can risk pissing the other off?

I can't wait to see who accompanies her to the BH next Thursday.

Reactions: 30
I can't see how she can escape all consequences next week. She is cocky and arrogant and I think that will be part of her undoing. She lies and cheats and abuses most people she has contact with and that has worked in the past but the government and taxman don't like people who try and keep money from them. They will have more resources and better legal representation than she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seven more sleeps, more exciting than waiting for Christmas, Santa has a message for us, he’s had words with the powers that be, he’s gunning for her, woo hoo, we gonna love it….positivity Tattlers, she’s gonna get busted, the prize is in sight, the end does near, feel it in my bones ( I had drinks after work, I may be a bit overconfident, but yay I feel it) 🙏🏾🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 1930831
And that very picture was included in the article when she claimed plastic surgeons had said she was too beautiful for more surgery ... what a a Stunner ... and what can you say about Varol without his filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#askstan was hilarious! I will continue to partake until Frontline #askcarl resumes.
Excellent- keep it up 10/10 so far 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.