Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB,s latest instagram story-he's at the MM,look at the background outside!
(the cars in the car park) same as the pics in The Sun yesterday and Kippers kitchen
Not content with wearing goochi babygrows he's now eating pureed baby food. Have his turkey teef become too dodgy to chew with?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Another blast from the past 😂 not much has changed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What on earth is sinkboy getting out of being with that old bleep? What an absolute bellend! They can't be earning much coin out of this rinse & repeat old shite.
He'll be there holding her claw when she turns up at the court next week.
She's clearly failing in getting a new egg, as she's such a minging cunty witch, so she's clinging on to this twit.

Pair of cunts. Hope they have a tit life together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am seriously intrigued at what Daddy and Mummy Woods think of this debarkle?

Their only son I believe (he's got a sister Sasha) hooks up with the old slag 11 years older than him. I don't for a minute believe DW didn't know exactly who and what she is.

Maybe Sinkboy told him that she was OK, misunderstood etc.

Skanky crowed about meeting 'mummy Woods Woo Hoo' never to be heard off again.

Then their son is exposing himself, wanking in sinks, accused of DV, threatening people to the point of the police getting involved, in and out of court with her etc...

I now think, and this is only my theory, she may be trying to drag him into lying to the Bankruptcy Hearing to expain how she's afforded all the hols, plastic surgery etc (he paid). But that, I'm sure would have to be proved. Maybe that's why DW kicked off incase he was 'looked at' as well?

If I were his mum I'd be so embarrassed and distraught my son had sunk so low.

What do you Krusties think?

I do believe however that anyone and everyone who enters her orbit ends up damaged, abused, tormented, bullied and their lives effected by her spiteful, nasty, vindictiveness.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Does anyone know the name of her sledged r*pist?
No.She said she would never reveal it.
I feel very conflicted about this subject when it comes to her.
I usually believe any woman who says this.My mind cannot contemplate how evil it would be to lie or exaggerate about this subject.
And then we have her South African experience....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Surely sinkboy would be in a whole heap of trouble if he lied for bleep at the BH? He can't be that bleeping thick! Would he be asked anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I didn't know she was almost bankrupt in 2002.
There were no ex husbands, so who she did blame for this? It wouldn't have been her fault of course...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
L

nothing like brand loyalty. I’d be pissed off he was advertising another ready meal last week . Any port in a storm it’s all ££
Perhaps he only had access to a microwave all that time he was in the attic .

Beggars can’t be choosers after all .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would have thought she would have to prove CW paid for things
Plus I would hope they ask him how he paid for things ie how he got the money?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When the millionaire bespoke luxury car dealing love island reality star first met the skank he only had £89,000 in the company account and 50% of that was owned by daddy Woods. So he's up tit creek if he lies for skank and says he's paid for everything over the last 2 years. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know the name of her sledged r*pist?
no idea, shes told enough people though. i read she told the production crew on a program she was working on and they reported back to their bosses who swore them to secrecy and told them never to mention it again, as they were afraid of being sued,someone reported it to the police but she wouldnt speak to them IF its TRUE, she should press charges, if only to protect other women /potential victims. instead, shes telling people and the person being outed as a rapist, has no way of clearing his name or may not even know he has been named. she is a liar, no one can believe a word she says. shes quick enough to spout her bile and vile accusations normally, so its either a lie or someone well connected

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Having the police called on you, not once but twice. And the repo taken of that incident states a woman in fear of her and her children’s saftey, is damning. But Carl is too stupid to under The ramifications of this, but his dad knows. Carl definitely has a nasty side, we’ve seen it. And this isn’t prices first time out to bat. It’s not a good combination

Reactions: 17
his dole paid for the burgers from macdonalds, because i dont think hes sold any of his dads cars ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Having the police called on you, not once but twice. And the repo taken of that incident states a woman in fear of her and her children’s saftey, is damning. But Carl is too stupid to under The ramifications of this, but his dad knows. Carl definitely has a nasty side, we’ve seen it. And this isn’t prices first time out to bat. It’s not a good combination
cole has been earmarked for binning since the summer,his number is up. she will throw him under the bus at the BH, and not bat an eyelid. i think he has bitten off more than he can chew with her and if he thinks hes clever,she is a shark to his goldfish !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.